Natural Law

Mya snaps out of it, realizing Jo is close by.

"Just a seond. I'm not decent yet. So give me a second." Starting to feel almost friend like with Jo, she decides to let more if her humor out. "Unless you like that sorta thing!"
 
Not Shy



“I’m not decent yet,” Mya called from the bedroom. “So give me a second, unless you like that sorta thing!”

Not appreciating the full import of Mya’s tease, Jo waited outside the door and responded. “I grew up sharing one bathroom with three sisters. I’m not shy.”

 
I choose dare.


“I grew up sharing one bathroom with three sisters. I’m not shy.”



"Well I'm still getting ready. But between gyms and martial arts locker rooms, I have nothing to be ashamed of. It's your house, hun."
 
Conditions



“Between gyms and martial arts locker rooms, I have nothing to be ashamed of,” Mya called from the bedroom. “It’s your house, hun.”

Josephine walked in to find Mya still wearing only the lacy teal thong as she stood considering the green, sequined evening gown hanging on the closet door. Pert breasts sat on her petite lithe body. Slender Josephine felt absolutely flabby by comparison.

“Those ‘gyms and martial arts’ are certainly paying off!” Josephine remarked automatically. Then as she set Mya’s wine glass down on the dresser, she thought about the earlier odd behavior she had observed, and how much wine they had both already consumed. “I’m thinking we should really spoil ourselves and call an Uber driver to take us to your club.”

 

“I’m thinking we should really spoil ourselves and call an Uber driver to take us to your club.”



Maybe it was the wine, but Jo wasn't shocked at Mya's almost nude state. In fact Mya could swear that Jo's eyes wandered a few times. Mya had been hoping that Jo could eventually become a friend. But now, Mya was starting to have a different vibe. She felt attraction towards Jo. Her conscience told her that it was an ethical red area for a lawyer to get involved with their client, but.... What was it that men said? "My brain doesn't have dibs in the blood supply." Mya's first impulse was to listen to the :devil: on her shoulder. The urge to flirt from her vulnerable position was strong.

"Suddenly you're in such a hurry to go?!? I understand the urge to party, but do you really want me going out looking like this? I mean if you were concerned I looked too much like a prostitute in my dress I came in, going out in just my panties probably looks even more whorish."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Options



“If you were concerned I looked too much like a prostitute in my dress I came in,” Mya teased, “going out in just my panties probably looks even more whorish.”

“But it would certainly impress the guys you want to ‘
shoot down’ at your club,” Josephine retorted playfully. “That green gown is no good for a club anyway. Unless you’d rather stay here and play dress-up, let’s find you something else.”

Josephine walked into the closet and emerged a moment later with hanger holding a red dress, very similar in design to
the black one she wore. As she held it up for Mya to see, Josephine — who always color-coordinated her clothes — remarked with true innocence: “Of course, it doesn’t match your panties.”

 
" well, we could always find me different panties. Or I could go without. You know, I'm enjoying this playing dress up. I never did this when I was a kid. I didn't have a sister. Besides, we got wine. I'm game if you are."
 
Girl Time



“I’m enjoying this playing dress up,” Mya admitted. “I never did this when I was a kid. I didn’t have a sister. Besides, we got wine. I’m game if you are.”

“I’m game,” Josephine replied immediately. She actually had not relished the thought of
going out just to flirt. She wanted more time since her separation from Bryan before even innocent interaction with men on the singles scene. “So what shall it be first? The hot read dress, or elegant green gown?”

She sat back on the bed to watch Mya have her fun.

 
I'll go with the green one first. It matches my panties. Then I'll figure out something for when I put on the red dress. So my panties don't show. What are you going to try on?
 
Open to Suggestions



“What are you going to try on?” Mya asked.

“Oh,” Josephine replied. “I expected just to sit back and talk with you about your choices. But if that will make you self-conscious, I can join in.”

Josephine thought for a moment. She had already seen herself in everything in her closet. An idea struck. “Is there something you’d like to see modeled?”

 
"You know there's that blue one. It looks really nice. I only picked the green over the blue one, because green is my favorite color."

As Mya pulled the green one up she started to struggle to get it over her breasts.

"This might be a little tougher than I thought."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tight Fit



Josephine had gotten the open backed
green gown tailored to perfectly fit her slim hips, narrow waist, and 34B bust. While more petite in some ways, Mya struggled to fit her fuller bosom into its bodice.

“Can I help?” Josephine asked.

 
"I may need it."

Mya realized that she didnt want to wreck such a beautiful gown.

"I'm a 36 B, must be a shade smaller."
 
Close, but Not Quite

"I may need it."

Mya realized that she didnt want to wreck such a beautiful gown.

"I'm a 36 B, must be a shade smaller."





“Can I help?” Josephine asked, watching Mya struggle to fit her fuller bosom into the open backed
green gown.

“I’m a 36B,” Mya offered. “Must be a shade smaller.”

“I’m a 34, and had it tailored tight,” Josephine explained. “But since there’s no zipper that high, it should be okay.”

Mya had her right breast in the gown, but the left had squeezed out to the side. When she tried to bring the bunched bodice across to cover it, the other popped out. It didn’t help, probably, that Mya had already consumed several glasses of wine. Josephine raised her hands toward Mya’s chest, then hesitated. Mya had said she did not have sisters. Josephine did not want to invade her comfort zone.



 
Mya felt likebthe world's worst game of whack-a-mole. Every time she'd stuff her right breast in the dress, the left popped out, and vise versa. She laughed to cover her frustration.

Did Jo reach for her to help? Again, Mya had her thoughts spinning. She may be buzzed, but she was aware enough to know what she was thinking. Jo was such a beautiful woman. To even feel her touch in a innocent act, would be divine. Mya felt her tingles again. Mya was hoping she would get to watch Jo strip down as well, that's why she asked her to model the blue dress. It wasnt that she found the dress THAT amazing. She just wanted to see Jo's body. It was now or never to get this ball rolling.

Mya did her best giggle. "Guess this is a lost cause, unless you have a trick to this thing?"
 
With a Little Help from a Friend



“Guess this is a lost cause,” Mya giggled after struggling to fit her fuller bosom into the open backed
green gown. “Unless you have a trick to this thing.”

“The ‘trick’ is that it’s tailored to me,” Josephine explained. “Here... Let’s try this, if you don’t mind.”

Mya had her right breast in the gown, but the left had squeezed out to the side. Josephine reached up with her left hand, and grasped the edge of the bodice just below Mya’s right armpit. Josephine had three sisters, and had helped with all manner of wardrobe malfunctions. She deftly slipped the fingers of her right hand into Mya’s cleavage, her knuckles just barely brushing the inside of her left breast, then pulled the bunched fabric out and stretched it across it. Now, her knuckles against the outside of the breast, they held it in place as the gown settled naturally over Mya’s bosom. Tailored for Josephine’s slimmer chest, the bodice supported and defined Mya’s bust like a second skin, right down to her erect nipples.

“Wow!” Josephine nodded. “This looks a lot sexier on you than it ever did on me!”



 
I love it when a plan comes together.


“Wow!” Josephine nodded. “This looks a lot sexier on you than it ever did on me!”


Mya looked at herself in the mirror. Jo was right. She looked amazing. Mya felt like a real princess. But what felt more amazing was Jo's touch on her breasts. Gentle yet purposeful. Like a sexy manhandling. Mya loved it. She wanted more. As much as she could get.

"I can't believe that I look this good!" I've never had a gown that fit like this. However, I cant believe that I look better in a dress tailored to fit you."

Mya suddenly hatched a plan to get what she wanted.

"I dont want to take this off yet but," Mya snapped a selfie of herself in the gown. "I would really like to see you in this now. I doubt I look better than you do."

Mya started to lower the zipper and soon popped herself free. She slipped out of the gown and laid it on the bed in front of Jo. She no longer made any attempt to cover herself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Comfort Level



Much to Josephine’s relief, Mya finally seemed to have overcome her modesty about letting her see her in just her teal thong. Playing “dress-up” could have become tedious if she had to leave the room every time Mya changed. Having grown up with three sisters, Josephine felt perfectly comfortable with feminine nudity.

Thus, she did not hesitate to remove her own black dress to honor her new friend’s request to model the
green evening gown. Like Mya, she wore only petite lace panties, hers black, as underwear. They did not match the gown. Josephine usually color-coordinated everything she wore, including undergarments — one of the few sexy things she did that Bryan had actually appreciated — but she supposed that did not matter on this occasion.

She slipped into the gown with practiced grace. With its open back, only a small zipper over the rump needed closing. She easily did this herself, then turned to face Mya.

“Well?” Josephine asked. “What do you think?”


 
May could not believe just how gorgeous Jo was. She was still in awe, mouth agape, over that goddess she saw changing dresses. Jo had a body that would make a girl swear off men. Suddenly Mya snapped back to the present. Jo was waiting for her response.

"W-w-w-WOW! I may have looked good in it, but its so you. You look like royalty. You look so graceful and beautiful. I feel like I should kneel in your presence and call you 'your majesty'. I'm not trying to sell myself short. I felt like I looked good in it, but you do it justice."

Mya looked at Jo's rear, as she twirled and giggled. The black lingerie a darker shadow on the gown. "However I do see the importance of color coordinating the underwear, or just going without it."

"So what should I try on next?"
 
Underwear



Mya laughed when Josephine modeled the
green gown. Momentarily hurt, Josephine followed her friend’s eyes to see her dainty black panties plainly visible through the translucent fabric. Mya confirmed her reason for tittering.

“I do see the importance of color coordinating the underwear, or just going without it,” Mya suggested. “So what should I try on next?”

“I forgot how sheer this gown is under the sequins,” Josephine explained, then answered the question. “Something red, I think.”

Misplaced “political correctness” kept her from adding that she thought red would perfectly enhance Mya’s exotic — to Josephine, at least — Asian features. She simply went into the closet and pulled out what she mistook for a red version of the little black dress she herself had worn earlier. Now slightly drunk, she did not realize until she hung it on the closet door she had grabbed the wrong hanger.

m_52850af50942fb5e58038dd8.jpg


“Oops,” she giggled at the lacy crimson bustier she’d displayed. “That’s not it. You’d cause quite a stir at your club in that!”

Not taking the time to return the lingerie to the closet, she returned to the rack and found not the dress she sought, but one that she thought Mya might prefer. The special wrack designed to maintain the red leather dress’s shape allowed her to bring it out and lean it against the wall for Mya’s review.

bc875c2542184b2e108b807ca9b6bc92.jpg


“Bryan insisted I buy this, but I’ve never had the guts to wear it,” Josephine explained the tag remaining on the dress. “I think it will look incredible on you!”

 
Mya was stood there for a minute. Her gaze alternated between the interesting leather dress, and the sexy lingerie hanging on the door. Mya had a dilemma. She kind if wanted to try either one of them on.

"Well, you sure made this a tough decision to make. On one hand that leather dress could be interesting. I've never worn one before. However, that lingerie piece is simply gorgeous. You're right, if I only wore that, I'd cause a stir. What to choose?"

Mya noticed a slight glassy look in Jo's eyes. Nothing bad, just realizing that they both had a good buzz going on. Maybe Mya could play this off.

"Well if most of your dresses are custom tailored, I'm sure this leather one is too. Leather is usually less forgiving. But I'm game to give it a go. Which would you want me to try on first?"
 
Clashing Intentions



“Which would you want me to try on first?” Mya asked about the two items of clothing — the red leather dress and the crimson lace bustier — Josephine had brought from the walk-in closet.

“Oh!” Josephine giggled. “I wasn’t suggesting the lingerie. I grabbed that by mistake. Besides, it would clash with your panties.”

 

“Oh! I wasn’t suggesting the lingerie. I grabbed that by mistake. Besides, it would clash with your panties.”


It was working. Mya had an urge that she had to see fulfilled. She grabbed the lingerie off its hanger and slipped its sexy form over her body. Once she had it straightened out she looked at herself.

"You're right. It clashes badly."

Mya hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties, and began to lower them. Her laser hair removal bald pussy coming into view.

"Guess I dont want to clash. Better check if it looks better now."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top