Michigan Roll Call

does anyone really use area codes any more? I have most of my seasonal downstate neighbors walking around trying to use cellphones with foreign numbers like you mentioned (not 231 is "foreign" - grin)... they don't work here.

Is rural north D accepted as north of 15 mile? or further? What is considered "rural north D" - Flint?

Smoke
in the outer reaches of the pinky... or so it seems:D

Hi from the Yoop. We're finally having a couple days of summer here. It's been a very wet cool one so far.

Hi from the Yoop. We're finally having a couple days of summer here. It's been a very wet cool one so far.

Had all sorts of plans to get up there this summer. So far only once. Kids signed up for a run in Marquette so at least once more this year

So, are there 2 Michigan Roll call threads running at the same time?

Oakland & Livingston

Work in N. Oakland and live in Mid-Michigan.

BTW, Jazz Festival is the place to be

Heading to arts beats and eats tonite to se George Clinton. I've always wanted to see him but something always comes up. This year we're going.

so took the pic while in Konasana pose?

More like kapotasana. The image appears sideways so maybe it was a half lotus? 😂 I do prefer the easier to pronounce English nicknames for all the poses. "Warrior" is much easier then "Virabhadrasana". ;)

More like kapotasana. The image appears sideways so maybe it was a half lotus? 😂 I do prefer the easier to pronounce English nicknames for all the poses. "Warrior" is much easier then "Virabhadrasana". ;)

me, I have absolutely no clue... I just did a quick google for "sideways yoga pose".:D

Been lovely break in the weather these past few days!
Some of that missing Spring!

Spring is coming! Spring is wet and cold and windy but just maybe the worst of winter is behind us?
Or, we're in "false spring", probably.

Has anyone thought about winterizing yet?

Generally I don't worry much about winter, but now I have a pickup with poor handling. It will need some help to stay in its lane. I will probably start with some sandbags in the bed.

Back