YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

It's cold out and i'm horny! I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

One male, on for a bit. Tonight I'm actually looking for a bit of chat with a pretty lady, that may, or may not lead anywhere. Yim is in my profile, and you can probably figure out where it might go, if it goes anywhere, from my old posts.

On this afternoon...

On for a bit this afternoon, up for whatever chat. Prefer looking for a possible online sub but up for any type of chat.

33/m

benhben58

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Sunday night

daddy4princess2012 on YIM
daddy.forprincess on Skype
veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

M/f scenarios only, please

Let's create an awesome fantasy together

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Monday evening

veterisnyc on kik

I love chatting with women, men who like to talk about women and all people who roleplay as women.

It's cold out and i'm horny! I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I like the idea of playing with a dominant alpha male type. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg

Looking for sensuous detailed chat on Tuesday evening

veterisnyc on kik

Am I the last few people still using Yahoo?

I have YIM on my cell,but dont use it much
The web yahoo mail seems to have issues. Its so slow. Can't use Yahoo mail on my cell it won't delete messages it just goes dark. Anyone else have this issue?
I still don't like the new YIM. Bland. Boring, and less secure

I have YIM on my cell,but dont use it much
The web yahoo mail seems to have issues. Its so slow. Can't use Yahoo mail on my cell it won't delete messages it just goes dark. Anyone else have this issue?
I still don't like the new YIM. Bland. Boring, and less secure

I only access Yahoo mail rarely now and always on the laptop.

YIM is so difficult to use now it is updated, and I only use it with one lady who refuses to use anything else. Might have to dump it soon (YIM not Her) I much prefer Skype.

Yahoo have again admitted that their servers were hacked for a second time and accounts compromised and information stolen. Luckily for me they don't have any real personal data in my account

I only access Yahoo mail rarely now and always on the laptop.

YIM is so difficult to use now it is updated, and I only use it with one lady who refuses to use anything else. Might have to dump it soon (YIM not Her) I much prefer Skype.

Yahoo have again admitted that their servers were hacked for a second time and accounts compromised and information stolen. Luckily for me they don't have any real personal data in my account

I didn't know that ! Thanks for sharing the info. I don't think I have any personal info on there either.
Skype isn't bad. But I won't video with anyone or family. I used it mainly for online gaming so I could talk to them while playing my game.

I didn't know that ! Thanks for sharing the info. I don't think I have any personal info on there either.
Skype isn't bad. But I won't video with anyone or family. I used it mainly for online gaming so I could talk to them while playing my game.

Glad to be of help.

I use all on Skype, but my camera is hand held so I can control it and ensure no face shows. The laptop camera is so difficult to do that. Also I find the the camera on the phone and iPad actually shows a bit higher than you see on your own screen, so if not careful your face can creep in.

Is yahoo working today?

Are there any other decent chat options that don't involve downloading an app?

Back