Welcome to Litster Towers....

PanamaJaxxx

Ties Are Handy Things
The penthouse has been sold but there is plenty of room for all fun-loving litsters...so come on up and choose your apartment and let the fun begin...

The penthouse has been sold but there is plenty of room for all fun-loving litsters...so come on up and choose your apartment and let the fun begin...

Umm...you missed my post, I like totally have the North Tower.:cool:

Thanks for holding the penthouse for me ;) The movers will be there shortly.

Mule and I will take the one overlooking the mountains..

Of course, this is just our vacation home.. we already have the castle in Mulebania :)

I'd like a nice corner unit, please. Lots of windows with no curtains.

Umm...you missed my post, I like totally have the North Tower.:cool:
My mistake I should have noted to prospective tennants that the North Tower is occupied by our own MFP...her hottness serene

hello, PanamaJaxxx.

may i have apartment number 21?
Respeito...welcome and by all means move right in to number 21 and enjoy yourself

Thanks for holding the penthouse for me ;) The movers will be there shortly.

I am sure they will be busy all day with the move...call me when the water is all warmed up

Ummmm...that wasn't quite what I had in mind when I asked about pets...no offense, but I hope you're not going to be on my floor!

I apologize in advance...the mulette can get quite randy and running around on the floor does create a bit of noise from our hooves....ask Jenny to lend you her earplugs....:D

I would like to offer my services as personal room service chef, and a room near the kitchen would be nice.

My mistake I should have noted to prospective tennants that the North Tower is occupied by our own MFP...her hottness serene

Respeito...welcome and by all means move right in to number 21 and enjoy yourself

I am sure they will be busy all day with the move...call me when the water is all warmed up

I need room for my harem and minions :D

I apologize in advance...the mulette can get quite randy and running around on the floor does create a bit of noise from our hooves....ask Jenny to lend you her earplugs....:D
:eek:

Mule!! You promised me we could let them think you were the noisy one.. ;)

Mule and I will take the one overlooking the mountains..

Of course, this is just our vacation home.. we already have the castle in Mulebania :)

Welcome newbiebabe and Mule..your mountain view awaits you two

I'd like a nice corner unit, please. Lots of windows with no curtains.

Jenny I like how you think and believe that curtains should remain open at all times...except for that small percentage of time for actually sleeping!

And we need hay..plenty of hay.....:)

I will install fresh bales in the basement...for emergencies

Do you accept pets? Mutato and I want unit 422. Thanks!

422 is move in ready for the two of you and your pets....except for camels...they spit too much...

Sweetheart.. I'm bringing the big comfy, soft bed...

I refuse to sleep on hay on my vacation!

thank you - and don't worry. i'm super quiet. i pay my rent on time and....

*looks*

okay. don't anyone panic. pebbles and bam bam got loose.

Maybe a suite on the ground floor would be best?

Back