something new.-closed for midnightbliss&Wolfias

The Alpha Female rejected by her inner Wolf

Elysia looked out over the snow covered hills. She knew the fight between her clan and her uncle's was finally over but what she didn't know as of this moment was if either clan was victorious. She feared for the safety of her parents and the rest of their pack. She tossed a rock into the snow cursing the inner wolf for not accepting her. It was hard enough to grow up in a pack and even worse when all your friends were changing at the right age but her. For some reason unknown to her, her wolf half had rejected her. Although everyone in the pack was supportive of her she knew she could never take her place at her parents side until her wolf accepted her. So Ely. Worked hard to improve her strength and every absolutely that she could in order to at least be able to fight with her pack, even if it was in her human form. By the time her 19th year had started she was the best warrior in her pack, aside from her parents. She had the speed of her wolf but that was all. She longed to be a True part of the pack but she doubted it would happen, and now with this war between packs she didn't know if she would ever even get a chance. She stood up and paced back and forth in her small camp site. How could her father force her to stay behind? Where was her pack and why hadn't they returned for her?
 
After hours of pacing and waiting for her pack to return she realized that no one was coming. She saw smoke in the distance and wondered if the other pack had been victorious. Looking towards the sky she could tell a fierce storm was coming in. She made sure her supplies we secured and made her way into her tent. She lit her lantern and unrolled her furs. Slipping out of her gear, boots and clothes she wrapped herself in a fur and laid down to rest. She listened to the howling of the wind, tears streaking down her face as she thought of those she was sure she had lost.she fell asleep after there were no more tears to cry, dreaming of a life where her inner wolf had not rejected her, her father and uncle were friends not enemies and this war had never taken place.
 
Lucian the third son of his father the Alpha of the Blackclaw Pack, the lone survivor of the war with Redfang Pack. Being the only one left to perform the grizzly task, that was of building a mass funeral pyre. Climbing the pile with his Fathers body, laying him beside his blessed Mother. Pouring out the last of the seal oil, over their remains and he climbs back down carefully. Lighting the ceremonial torch he walks the perimeter, the torch flame licked at the bodies as a Dragons tongue. Back at the point he began as was tradition, a Dirge of the fallen was sung to the spirits. Lucian's voice a deep rich baritone rang out, feeling sorrow his heart and wolf soul. Taking what supplies he could carry, broadsword and shield across his back. The pack hung from his left shoulder, so his right sword hand was free. It was to put some distance from a funeral pyre, so in the direction of the Venomclaw Clan camp it was. Reaching the top of a snow covered knoll, with one last sad look back to the pyre. lifting up his long black maned head, Lucian looses a drawn out mournful howl and walks away.
 
Last edited:
The sound of a mournful howl jerked Elysia from her troubled sleep. She sat up pulling the furs up around her naked form, She listened for a moment wondering if the mournful howl was a member of her pack or a member of the other. It didn't sound like a howl belonging to someone she knew but then again with the wind whipping and the snow coming in it could have been distorted. She could only hope that it was a member of her own pack and that they were heading in this direction. Just in case she stood up, wandered over to where she put her weapons when she undressed and grabbed her ivory handled dagger that was a gift for her 21st birthday from her father, although saddened that her wolf rejected her, her parents still held hope that it would accept her again. They knew the real reason her wolf rejected her in the first place but woulld never tell her. She gripped the dagger in her hand and made her way back to the furs she was sleeping on. placing the dagger beneath her furs under her head she curled back up and tried to fall back asleep, her hand gently wrapped around the dagger just in case the howl was from the other pack. She fell into a light sleep images of her pack playing in the lake during the past summer, everyone happy and unknowing of the war that laid in their future.
 
At some point during the night she had flipped over onto her stomach, the furs no longer clutched tightly against her body had slipped to just below her waist, showing a lot more skin then she would have liked given the cold and storm outside her tent, but the small fire pit in the center kept everything inside nice and warm so it wasn't much of a surprise that in sleep she had wiggled most of her body out of the furs. Her breathing was steady and even and she didn't even hear the flap to the tent open as the intruder made his way in out of the cold. He hadn't noticed anything amiss as he walked in, thankful for a place to get out of the cold. He saw supplies as well as a big bundle of furs, before gazing around the tent. Suddenly his nose caught the scent of coconut and vanilla
 
Last edited:
Closing the distance to the Venomclaw Earl's tent, looking about it looked abandoned but for the smoke. It's smoke flap being open enough to let it escape, as a gust of wind snow into his eyes. Blinking to clear his visit Lucian drew his boot knife, he drags the tent flap open to duck inside. Letting his pale blue eyes adjust to the dim light, as they did a female form caught his eye. Figuring it was a serving girl awaiting the warriors, well a warrior is here now she can serve me. That was Lucian's opinion anyway spoils of war and all, so with his boot on her shapely ass shakes her awake ''Awake wench to serve a warrior!'' What he unfortunately did not realize was, that he'd awoken the hellion of a Princess Elysia. Oh he'd come to understand this harsh realty, calling a Princess a wench there would be hell to pay.
 
Last edited:
Elysia looked up, running her fingers through her hair. Did he just call her a wench? And serve him?? Who did he think he was. He must be from the other pack, no one in her pack would have dared to call her such a thing and sure as hell would not have put their boot on her body. She was the next alpha in the pack. She looked over him and grabbed the furs to cover her naked body. The way he looked at her sparked a fire within. "Who are you and what do you think you are doing in my tent? I am not a wench and I sure as hell will not serve you now get out!!!" Her anger was evident as she glared at the dirt and blood covered male before her. Her bright blue eyes catching the flickering of the fire at the center of the tent
 
The wench rose her head to look at him, as she met Lucian's eyes with a familiar fire within. Realizing this wasn't even near a serving wench, it's the firey hellwolf Princess Elysia in the flesh. She's in the flesh alright and what sexy flesh it was, a fire was lit within his loins like a furnace. He clenching his fist tighter in a callused fist, knowing how well the girl could really fight. Cautiously lowering himself into a crouch by the fire, watching her trying to cover herself sleek thighs revealed. "Lucian Alpha of the Blackclaw Clan, it's very obvious that I'm warming myself. No you're not a wench you're a Bratty Princess, and I'll get out when I damned well please!'' With his large body between her and the weapon behind him, what could she do about it but screech like a wildcat.
 
She thought for a moment as he said who he was...that wasn't the name of the alpha of the other pack. She tilted her head to look at him a question burning in her bright eyes. Was there anyone else left? What happened? She could scream but why bother it was cold outside and the storm was still picking up speed, she reached next to her and grabbed a fur, throwing it at him with a snarl. "Stay on your side of the tent and you should probably get out of those wet clothes. Don't look at me but tell me what has happened " she hoped with everything in her that he didn't know she was lacking her inner wolf
 
He kept a wary eye on the Venomclaw Princess, as he rubbed his hands together briskly. Her blue eyes held questions only Lucian could answer, it wasn't something one enjoyed doing. As she suddenly threw a fur at him he stood quietly, grabbing it out of midair left handed. ''I don't want to look at you brat! And by Oden don't tell me what to do, I don't need instruction how to get warm!'' Stepping back just enough to be in the shadows, removing the pack, sword and shield, along with his boots. As all Norsemen his skin had pale complexions, Luc was no exception as powerfully built muscles move under it. As he wraps the fur around his broad shoulders, modesty was something he concerned himself with. Stepping back into the light of the fire to sit, icy weather hadn't diminished how well he was endowed. ''As you've probably figured out...we're the sole survivors of this cursed war.'' Lucian respects her wish, blue eyes staring into the flames, his deep voice bitter with sorrow.
 
She takes a deep breath and slowly releases it through her teeth with a hiss. Her eyes move over his body and she bites the corner mouth. By the Gods he was the most perfect specimen of a male alpha that she had ever laid her eyes on. She shook her head a smile grabbing the corner of her plump lips, a chill ran through her body but at the same time she was over heated, she let the fur drop from her hand, uncovering her from the waist up and laid back down on her furs, her eyes moving back over to him as he spoke. She listened to the sound of his sorrow and the couldn't help but be the bitch she was. " you know this entire war was the fault of your pack. Had your True alpha not been a power hungry beast that wanted everything that did not belong to him we would not be the only survivors and your dirty foul smelling body would not be assaulting my nose right now. You may stay in my tent until morning but then I want you out and on your way." She turned to her side, her back facing him, the fur laying mostly off every part of her except her upper thigh.
 
''Are you that God's damned stupid and disrespectful of the fallen to believe that shit?! Our Clans raided the other with equal ferocity, ever since our Clans divided long before our birth. If your wolf hadn't rejected you Princess!'' Lucian voice dripped with venom as he spat these words at her, if she wanted to be a bitch about this he would be a bastard. "Yes I stink of blood and sweat from battle, where were you napping in your warm tent!'' Moving quickly across the fire to her angrily, pinning her wrist to the furs hard under her. I stink of our fallen dead as I lay them on their funeral pyre, I lit the torch to sing the dirge did you? You didn't even come them honor them if you and your wolf were one you would!'' Breathing heavily his chest heaved with a sheen of sweat, his eyes burn ferociously into hers. As angry as Lucian was he desired her, jerking himself away from the pampered bitch. Sitting back across the fire for a nearby mead skin to take a long deep thirsty drink. ''Don't worry, I want as far from you as I can get, from you, you disrespectful Bitch!''
 
Last edited:
She looked at him, tears welling in her beautiful blue eyes as he pinned her to the furs. She was at a loss for words. It killed her that he knew her wolf had rejected her and suddenly something hit her..Could he possibly know why? She looked over at him she wanted to apologize for what she said but she couldn't. He had no right to speak to her in that way. Her eyebrows formed a deep angle as she glared at him suddenly. She stood up dropping her furs to the floor andwalked over towards him. She would be damned if he was going to talk about her when he disn't know the truth. "Unlike you, I was born an alpha, the title would have come to me anyway, no just because I was the last of my pack. And I will have you know that it killed me to sit here and do Nothing but perhaps you don't know what it is like to have to obey a direct order from your alpha. I may not be one with my wolf but that doesn't mean I don't have her inside of me. My father, the alpha of my pack gave me a direct order not to move from this spot and when the order was lifted I fell to my knees and cried. I knew that it could only mean his death. But I did what I was told" she turned her back to him and walked away unable to hold back the tears any longer. She wrapped her arms around her body and moved to the other side of the tent, grabbing her clothes she got dressed, pulled her boots on, she grabbed her bow and arrow slumg them over her should and fastened the holder of her dagger to her thigh and walked back to where she was sleeping before his intrusion grabbed her dagger from beneath the furs and slid it where it belonged, she grabbed a fur and wrapped it over her shoulders, grabbed her pack and headed towards the flap of the tent, she looked over her shoulder at him then turned away shaking her head."go ahead and stay, I'm going home "
 
''I was third prince of my pack for your information Princess, your way home was blocked by an avalanche. Might as well deal with the fact you're stuck in this valley until spring. I do understand why your wolf won't accept you, you haven't surrendered to your bond mate. Some Chieftains know who the bond mate is and don't tell their own children the truth.''
 
Last edited:
She turned to look at him, her nose twitching in anger. She couldn't be stuck here and how did he know anything about bond mates? Where was his? Did she die in that stupid war? She shook her head and turned her back on him" I'll take my chances "


She suddenly stopped dead in here tracks. A low growl catching her attention. She turned and looked at Lucian placing her hands on her hips. "Did you just growl at me??"
 
Last edited:
Lucian watches Elysia, wanting the shake some sense into her. At the same time, wanting to ravish her till she screams his name. His inner wolf was whining and pacing in his head, but the growl wasn't from him. So either it was Elysia or her inner wolf, pulling on the now dry pants boots and shirt. ''What are you going on about now girl, being annoying just for the hell of it? No I didn't growl at did you growl at me? If not it's your inner wolf growling at you.
 
She watched him get dressed, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she enjoyed the view. She shook her head trying to get rid of the thoughts of being on top of him..where were they coming from. This seriously was not happening right now.

"I'll have you know that I am only annoyed at smelling you, and no I did not growl. Don't play games just tell me why you growled at me."

She couldn't seem to keep her eyes off him Which honestly was getting her a little annoyed she should be mourning her family not thinking about the heat this male seemed to be causing deep within her core.
 
This time he truly growled deeply out of sheer frustration. ''By Oden's hairy balls, I did, not, growl, girl! Now, do you see, the difference, or not? Crossing his muscular arms across his thick hairy chest, his blue eyes blazing from anger and raw unbidden lust. ''If any growling was done, it's your wolf. So you better start listening, to what the bitch wants, Princess Brat!''
 
Last edited:
She jumped as he growled at her. Her eyes widening at his words. She bit the corner of her lip and sucked on it thinking to herself, God he is so sexy when he gets mad. She heard what sounded like a huff in her head and realized he was right. It was her wolf. Why the hell was she making an appearance now? She looked at Lucian and heard a howl, she bit her lip again trying not to giggle, her wolf was horny. What the hell? She took a step closer to him and suddenly her lips were on his, her fingers intertwining through his long hair, her body pressed tightly against him
 
Last edited:
Lucian narrowed his eyes at Elysia's expression, as she bit the corner of her lip sucking it. What in the Gods names was she thinking, and what was her inner wolf telling her now? As she was quite obviously stifling a giggle, as his wolf let's out an aroused howl as well. Brow rising as she steps closer pressing her lips to his, wrapping his muscular arms around her toned body. Their instincts took over as they kiss hungrily, moving back into the warmth of the tent. Lucian lay Elysia down in the pile of soft furs, his large muscular pressing down on hers. In their minds the inner wolves were playing, the instinct to mate all consuming need.
 
As Lucian laid her back onto the furs she held him tighter. Her wolf was jumping around and barking happily Which was confusing the hell out of Elysia. But at this moment all she knew for sure was that she needed to be with Lucian. His body against hers felt so perfect. She rubbed her hands over his shoulders and then down his muscled back. When she reached the hem of his shirt at his waist, she broke their heated kiss and growled at him. "The shirt needs to come off right now." With that being said she pulled it up over his head. She was a True alpha bitch and she wanted him now. She wondered if at some point his newly aquired alpha status would kick in having her submitting herself to him but at the moment all she could think about was getting him back in a state of undress. And feeling the heat from his body against her skin. She leaned in to kiss him again her hands moving over every inch of his upper body that they could. Memorizing how he felt and each twitch of his muscles.
 
As Elysia growls up at Lucian ''This shirt needs to come off right now''. Lifting his muscular body from hers to quickly strip her shirt, pants and boots off. Sitting up tugging his boots off and pants off, he grabs her hips flipping onto her stomach. Lifting her up onto her hands and knees they were belly to back, as his aroused cock slides between her thighs. Lucian would growl deeply into her ear. 'My wolf and I want this as much as you and your wolf do.'' Reaching his right to take a fistful of her golden locks, to pull her head back devouring her throat with kisses. Wrapping his left arm tightly about her slender waist, a firm tug had his hips planted tightly against her ass. Fully erect, and throbbing, his potent seed dripping, his thickly veined shaft unerringly parts her glistening womanly folds. He feels the barrier of her maidenhead he looks at her with a slight shock. He assumed even though she didn't link with her wolf the guys in her pack would have at least wanted her human half. Lucian pushes through with deep groan feeling the tear, keeping a firm hold on Elysia lest she turn to scratch his eyes out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top