there's more where that came from ;)

Great pix you two. Thanks for making my day.
Thank you for the compliments, glad to make your day :)
That is when the fun begins. ;)
Do tell :devil:
I don't think I'm alone in saying your boyfriend is one lucky guy to have a girl who takes such good care of her body. I'd love to see more pics of your workout clothes or post workout showers ;) and I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind making more appearances, would he? Something about the two of you is really hot.
Her man here, yes I am very lucky lol. We love getting requests, and you all have been awesome. I def don't mind being in pics with my sexy woman. I love all the attention she's getting, love watching her flirt and explore her sexual side, whatever she desires I support her journey. And thank you for enjoying the pics of US, means alot.

Morning all ;)

A few pics for everyone to enjoy, just waking up in these pics, the reason I have morning wood :cool:P9080010.jpg

P9080008.jpg

P9080009.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!

Such a lovely treat :)thank you for the pic beautiful, something tells me you enjoyed taking that pic x

Her man here, yes I am very lucky lol. We love getting requests, and you all have been awesome. I def don't mind being in pics with my sexy woman. I love all the attention she's getting, love watching her flirt and explore her sexual side, whatever she desires I support her journey. And thank you for enjoying the pics of US, means alot.

Glad to hear I'll be seeing you both in pictures. Where has this sexual journey taken you guys so far?

Don't know how I missed your thread before, but you are amazing! Such a beautiful body and beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing.

As for requests, I'd love to see some of you in panties. And I love the pics of you in front of the window, I'd love to see you take it a bit further and head outside or in public :)

Thanks again for sharing.

Look at all these amazing compliments I'm getting just from my man posting pictures of me !!

Thank you so so much! Gets me so turned on knowing you are putting these pictures to good use :kiss:

I love the requests as well. Any more??

I'll be posting some pictures later ;)

Look at all these amazing compliments I'm getting just from my man posting pictures of me !!

Thank you so so much! Gets me so turned on knowing you are putting these pictures to good use :kiss:

What an incredibly sexy lady! Love another dark haired beauty sharing Sexy pictures. :devil::kiss:

Request... how about an artistic, within the rules of Lit, 69 photo??? I think you'll both have fun with that shoot...

Love seeing you wearing, and taking off, your workout clothes. And more pics of you and your man would be good also.

If you insist...

Since you're asking... You look to be in great shape. I was wondering of you are also flexible as well ;)

i am indeed flexible considering im a yoga teacher :)

heres two more from the shower.. enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,462
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,423
Back