Status
Not open for further replies.
bear_curled_up_in_den.jpg

PARTY... PARTY...PARTY!

It's Friday, guys.

I'm going out tonight...feeling all right...:nana::nana::nana:

CHEERS! :D

Look At That Avatar Above Me !!!

So I'm currently wearing my leather jacket... Me thinks I've not got the hang of this thread?:cool:

So I'm currently wearing my leather jacket... Me thinks I've not got the hang of this thread?:cool:

See Entry No 1.
Just put your gear over in the corner (it will be safe), and tell Olaf or Rolf what you want to drink, find a comfortable seat and chill out !

There's a loaf of sour dough getting tall on the counter. I have rice flour to dredge the chicken wings--no idea what kind of sauce to put on them. The Route 66 fest was a fun walk.

I'm tired.

There's a loaf of sour dough getting tall on the counter. I have rice flour to dredge the chicken wings--no idea what kind of sauce to put on them. The Route 66 fest was a fun walk.

I'm tired.

Sour Dough ?
Put your feet up, Molly. You've earned it

Awright, you elves. I'm going to be gone for a while but if this new lodge is as up-to-date as the last one I stayed at, I'll still be able to keep an eye on things. So no loafin', no sneakin' around looking for the keys and hands off the handmaidens! Got it?

Awright, you elves. I'm going to be gone for a while but if this new lodge is as up-to-date as the last one I stayed at, I'll still be able to keep an eye on things. So no loafin', no sneakin' around looking for the keys and hands off the handmaidens! Got it?

Where ya goin', bear?

Where ya goin', bear?

Wyoming. I'm off to fill the freezer. Remember the old Rick O'Shay cartoon series? Every fall he and Hipshot Percussion would head up into the mountains and get an elk for the winter's meat. I'm not fond of elk so much so we're out for bison and mule deer. And if we get done early, I'm taking my scattergun for pheasant.

Wyoming. I'm off to fill the freezer. Remember the old Rick O'Shay cartoon series? Every fall he and Hipshot Percussion would head up into the mountains and get an elk for the winter's meat. I'm not fond of elk so much so we're out for bison and mule deer. And if we get done early, I'm taking my scattergun for pheasant.

I want some bison meat. Think of me and have a good time.

Stay safe Bear....hugs and kisses:kiss::heart::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back