Military Men and The Women Who Love Them

He unclasped her bra and it fell loose so she let it fall off her arms and tossed it aside. Her breasts fell free, pink nipples stiff and extended. She felt his cock pressing against her thigh and groaned at how hot and hard it felt. She wanted to reach down to grasp it, but he was moving her away.

She got to her feet as he pushed his fatigues down, the bulge large and prominent in his boxers. At his request, she took his hand, leading him down the hallway. She moaned at his little kisses and nips at her back.

She opened the door to her room, pulling him to the bed with her. They stopped long enough for her to tug at his shirt and push her jeans off. Gently, she pressed on his chest, pushing him down on the bed, then joined him.

Her lips found his again, kissing hotly and deeply as her hands explored his body. She brushed her fingers over his chest, his taut abs, and down further to dip below his boxers, and finally grasping his hard, thick cock, stroking slowly but firmly.

She took control stripping in a matter of seconds and pushing him into the bed. Eckard groaned as her hands explored his body leaning up to kiss her. Eventually her hands found their way down south and he moaned in pure pleasure as she began to touch and explore his cock. He panted out moaning and his body quivering as she freely explored him.

“I need you” He gasped grabbing her ass and pulling her down “Now!”

He flipped her so he was on top and moved in between her legs. His hands stayed on her ass lifting her up as his hips twitched and he pushed his cock forward. He pierced her filling her in a matter of seconds as his body trembled and he moaned out in pure pleasure.

“That’s it that’s it!” He panted thrust in bottoming out inside of her. His balls clapped against her ass as he began to moved stroking in and out as his body trembled

This was all happening so fast, and they weren't taking much time for foreplay. The desire was so intense, they had to have each other.

She gasped when he pulled her down, and she kicked her panties off as he moved on top of her. Her legs opened, eager to take him. She felt his throbbing head penetrate her wetness, groaning loudly as he filled her.

She leaned up, kissing him hotly, her legs wrapping around his hips to pull him all the way inside her.

"Ah fuck!" She gasped, feeling him thrust again, gripping his bulging arms tightly. Their hips moved together as they found a rhythm. Sounds of their heavy breathing, kissing, thrusting, groaning, and gasping filled the room.

Her hips began to blur and move with him. They came together again and again theirs bodies joining as the wet sound of their sexes slapping against each other filled the room. His balls twitched and swelled eager to cum and give her a hot fresh load of his cum.

Shit he forgot to ask if she was on the pill! And since he wasn’t wearing a condom that was something he would have to worry about. A part of him thought to slow down and stop right here and there to ask but the idea of possibly ruining the moment was unsavory. With a shrug he decided to ignore it and dove in for another kiss as his hips increased.

He rolled over so that she was on top and arced his body up so she was slightly raised off of the bed. He rolled his body and his cock burrowed in deeper his shaved mound grinding against her clit and stimulating it. His hands went down to her ass smacking and massaging the glorious orbs as he panted and moaned out her name.

They transitioned to the new position smoothly, without losing contact. She sat astride his hips, his cock deep within her. She moved with him, rocking on his shaft, grinding her clit against his pubic mound with each thrust. Her breasts bounced as she rode him and she reached up to stimulate her sensitive nipples.

His hands gripped her ass cheeks, smacking them, pulling her down hard each time. "Oh God..." She gasped, arching her back. Her walls tightened around him, increasing the friction.

She could feel her pleasure building, her orgasm brewing. She reached down between them, finding her swollen clit and increasing the pressure there to drive her even closer.

"I'm so close..." She gasped out, throwing her head back as she rode him, grinding harder. And then she came, crying out her pleasure as waves wracked her body. Her pussy gripped and released him over and over as her orgasm washed over her.

When she gasped out she was cuming Eckard felt his own cock twitch in response. From the minute he sank his cock into her sweet wet folds he was on edge so eager to fill her with his cum. When she began to shake and her walls clenched around his hard-throbbing cock he gasped closing his eyes as he felt himself tip over the edge. His hands went to her ass smacking the pert globes hard and digging in as his cock began to twitch and jump inside of her. His balls clenched as cum rushed through him shooting into her and filling her with his warm thick seed.

“Oh god!” He said groaning in pure pleasure as his body twisted and turned. His cock continued to empty inside of her as he furiously fucked her and thrust himself in and out over and over again. He moved like a man possessed as he rode out his orgasm not stopping until his cock finally went limp inside of her.

“Shit” He said gasping and finally relaxing on the bed. Sweat beaded his forehead as he gazed up at her his short hair rumpled as he reached out and ran his thumb against one of her nipples.

“That was fucking incredible” He said his breath short “I think I need a smoke after that!”

Rebekah gasped when she felt his cock throb, then empty load after load of hot cum inside her. She shuddered when his thumb flicked her nipple as she came down from the intense orgasm. Finally, she went limp, leaning down to kiss him softly. They were both sweating and breathing hard.

It wasn't until afterward, when she'd pulled off to lay beside him, feeling some of his thick seed creep out down her thighs, that she even thought about the fact that she'd just fucked a stranger without a condom. What the hell was she thinking? Nevermind the fact she wasn't on birth control at the moment, but she'd put herself at risk for std's.

Oh well, too late now. She'd ask him about it later. For now, she just wanted to be close to him and revel in the aftermath. "That was really amazing." She breathed.

After a moment, she glanced at the clock. "We should get some sleep." She noted. "As late as it is, you should really just stay over. I'll take you back to base later. It's Sunday, so you don't have any duties, right?"

“God you don’t have to tell me twice” He said laughing wrapping his arms around her and pulling her to lay on his chest. He kicked the blankets off from around his ankles letting the cool air hit his sweaty body as he closed his eyes. He made a mental note to ask her in the morning about the whole cuming inside of her.
For now he just wanted to enjoy the bliss.

“Mmm” He said agreeing with her already feeling sleepy. He was to buzzed and exhausted TO get himself home anyways. He felt himself beginning to drift and leaned in kissing her hair.

“Good night” He said to her yawning. His hands stroked her back for a few seconds as he drifted off falling asleep.

He awoke the next morning his body sated and well rested. He carefully extracted himself from her and padded over to the bathroom to take care of himself. He eyed her shower with want and finally decided to duck into it. He turned the hot water on and left the door open as he stepped into the tub. He let the water hit his body and sighed mulling over the events of the night and wondering if she would want to meet up again.

Rebekah awoke the next morning, feeling well rested. She was a little disappointed when she realized the other side of the bed was empty. Had he left? Of course he had. Maybe he wasn't as great of a person as she thought.

But then she became aware of her shower running and sighed in relief. She sat up, debating what she wanted to do. She could go prepare a breakfast for them. Or...

With a naughty grin she rose from the bed and walked over to her bathroom. Quietly, she moved over to the shower, pulling the curtain aside.

"Good morning." She greeted. "Mind if I join you?"

When he saw her he grinned immediately moving to give her some room.

“That is why I left the door open for you” He said pleased she was joining him. The second she got in he closed it letting her duck under the water as his hands found her body. He ran his palms up and down her sides stepping forward to kiss and nip at her back as he reached for what looked like her go to soap.

“Have a nice sleep?” He asked her teasing ever so slightly as he lathered the soap up and began to wash her back. His slightly erect cock bumped against her ass as he washed her back.

She sighed in pleasure as the warm water washed over her. Then he was behind her, gently washing her back. It felt so nice.

"Mmhmm. I slept really well, thank you." She said quietly, enjoying the feeling of his soapy hands on her body. She moved slightly, brushing against his cock. "How about you?"

She leaned forward a bit, letting the water run over her head, in turn pushing her ass against him more.

“I slept well” He said moaning in pleasure as he felt her ass brush against his cock. He panted and leaned forward his wet hands running up her stomach and caressing her tits as he resisted the urge to spear her right then and there. He would need her again before leaving. His aching balls and thick hard cock was plenty of evidence of that.

“I think its going to be an even better morning though” He purred into her ear plucking and teasing her nipples. His cock rubbed against her slit teasing it as his cock head popped ever so slightly in. He continued to tease her with it as he stimulated and rubbed her nipples caressing and playing with them.

Rebekah moaned softly as she felt Eckard's warm, slick hands move up her body, cupping and caressing her breasts. His cock grew against her ass and she couldn't help but grind against it. His fingers teased her nipples, bringing them to stiff peaks.

Her legs opened slightly, and she gasped when she felt him move against her wet lips. His voice was thick with lust when he whispered in her ear. Her pussy was dripping and throbbing with need. She needed him again already!

Leaning forward, bracing herself against the far wall, she opened her legs wider, planting a foot on the edge of the tub. Feeling the head of his cock slip in, just teasing her, she pushed back, causing him to slide in a bit further.

Looking over her shoulder, her eyes blazed, pleading with him to fuck her again.

He groaned when she got into position placing her hands on the shower wall and lifting up her foot. She was pushing back but he hung there for a minute partly to tease her with half his shaft and also to get a good look at her. Seeing her in such a perverse way and so ready for him only rocketed his lust up. His hands found their way to his hips and he grabbed them holding on as he slowly sunk his cock into her.
He paused buried to the hilt before sliding out. He then slammed into her again giving her a deep piercing thrust that sent her body rocking. He panted and held on to her hips moving in and out as his balls began to slap against her clit. The hot water continued to pound their bodies, soon the tub began to fill with steam but he paid it no mind as he kept fucking her.

Rebekah gasped as he filled her fully once again. "Oh yes!" She cried when he started to move, pounding into her. Their bodies slapped together wetly, echoing in the small bathroom. In this position, from behind, he was able to get even deeper.

"That feels so good!" She gasped, reaching up to caress her breasts after his hands had moved to her hips. "Don't stop!" She begged, arching her back to meet his thrusts.

It wasn't long before she felt another orgasm approaching. His thrusts became harder, longer, faster and soon she was convulsing, crying out his name as pleasure shook her.

They went together this time both of them tipping off of the edge. His entire body shuddered and bucked as he came this time his thrusting becoming more and more erratic as he drove himself over the edge. Again he didn’t pull out and his thick cum filled her as he panted and rode the high and low of his orgasm. When his cock finally fell out he stumbled back sighing in pleasure and turning off the now cold water.
“That was…” He said searching before deciding on a word “Incredible”

He grabbed a spare towel and one that looked like her own. He handed it before drying himself off taking the time to watch HER dry off more. Once he was done he padded out his tight ass bouncing as he moved over to his clothes. It took him a minute to find his boxers but eventually he was dressed back in his fatigues as he turned to admire her.

“Can I thank you for an incredible night and ask if we can do it again?” He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

Rebekah walked out of the bathroom and into her room. She dressed in a clean pair of jeans and a white tank top, watching him get dressed as well.

She wondered if she'd see him again after their fun night and morning together. His next question answered hers.

"I would love that." She said. She knew it probably wasn't smart to get too close to him, considering he'd be leaving soon, but another fun casual night of talking and amazing sex? Hell yeah, she was down for it.

"Is tonight too soon? I know you have work to do tomorrow..."

"To soon?" He asked laughing raising an eyebrow at her attempt to down play. At this point he would go to work with her!

He decided to tell her that.

"Darling at this point I would go to work with you if you said it was okay" He said laughing and shaking his head. He pulled his jacket on and buttoned it smoothing out the creases.

"I have to go back to base but how about I treat you to dinner?" He said laughing "A proper date and then we come back here for... well more"

"How's that sound?"

Rebekah laughed. She wished she could take him to work with her, but management might frown on that.

"Dinner sounds great. I'm off work at 7 tonight. Why don't you drop by here and pick me up around 8?" She suggested.

After taking him back to base, she went back home to get ready for work. She couldn't get him off her mind the rest of the day and anxiously looked forward to tonight. Even her coworkers commented on the extra pep in her step and glow on her face.

After work, she hurried home to shower and get ready for her date. She dressed in a nice fitted blue blouse and a black skirt that stopped just above her knees. Then, she waited for Eckard to arrive.

The day was spent riding the high of her. From the minute she dropped him off at the base he missed her. Eckard supposed he should take some time to think about what was happening. He was seeing this girl daily at this point and they were having unprotected sex.

But he didn’t want.

If he asked himself why he would probably hate the answer. Yes he REALLY liked her, yes he wanted to spend more time with her, and he was VERY attracted to her. However there was a nagging thought on the back of his mind. A question he didn’t want to ask himself.

Was he running with her out of fear?

Because… deployment was still rearing its ugly head. The minute he got back on base his day was spent preparing for it. There were the mandatory meetings about being prepared and ready, then there was also the testing both of combat and of his duties while on tour. His day became filled with preparing for Afghanistan and it was only the thought of her that prevented him from spiraling.

When their day was finally over Eckard all but ran to the barracks. He was the first one to get there and he spent that precious time burying himself in his pillow and trying to calm down. He didn’t cry but instead took deep breaths to calm his racing heart.

He waited until people came in before moving off of the bed. He grabbed his clothing and went for a shower in the communal stalls. After he was scrubbed clean he traded his fatigues for a simple pair of jeans and a black shirt. He slid his boots back on and left ducking out of the barracks before anyone could pull him in. He jogged the short distance to the entrance and saw her. Relief filled his body as he left moving over to and grabbing her.

“I missed you” He breathed twirling her around and kissing her. He let her back down and grinned kissing her again as the lingering fears and worries were swept away.

Rebekah laughed as Eckard twirled her around. "I missed you, too." She said honestly. And she really had. More so than she probably should have so soon. "Let's go."

They held hands as they walked to her car. Even as she drove, she held his hand, securely on her thigh. It felt right. They agreed upon a restaurant and she headed there.

Once inside, they were seated at a semi-private booth near the back of the restaurant. The waitress took drink orders and walked away.

"So, tell me about your day." She said, genuinely interested.

“My day?” He asked frowning a bit as he said his drink ordered and leaned back. His mind flashed with all the memories of said day. He took a large gulp and shook his head his eyes reluctant as he spoke.

“Trust me it wasn’t that great” He said with a wave of his hand “Mostly getting ready for deployment. The Do’s and don’t and everything that comes with it. Most of its for families and what not. They kind of just think of singles should be able to go without to much issue”

The waitress came back to get their orders and he settled on a chicken sandwhich. He let her order and then reached out taking her hands in his once more.

“I would be more interested in hearing about your day” He told her giving her a smile “How was it? Did you have classes or were you working?”

Rebekah listened to him talk about his day. She could tell the stress of his upcoming deployment was weighing on him. She squeezed his hand when he took hers.

"I know it's gotta be tough. Just because you don't have a wife and kids, doesn't mean you don't have friends and family you'd be leaving behind. It doesn't seem fair, does it?" A thought struck her that she wanted to tell him she'd be here waiting for him, but she knew it wasn't wise to make that promise so soon, nor if she could even keep it. This was just a short fun fling, after all, right? They couldn't go getting attached. So she let the thought go.

"My day was ok. I had a class and then work. The usual shit." She shrugged. "I wish I had a more interesting story, but other than bitching about weird customers, today was uneventful. My coworkers did grill me for details about last night though." She grinned. "I had to say a lady never tells. Then Kiana told me I wasn't a lady so I had to spill. Don't worry, I didn't give too many personal details, just that I had a really good time."

He nodded at her words not having the heart to tell her he didn’t have much family back home. He was unsure what type of relationship they were having besides really great sex and he didn’t want to spill all his intimate details and freak her out. He knew he wanted more but he wasn’t sure how to say it especially being so new to the whole dating and hook up thing.

When she moved on to talk about her day he gave a sigh of relief. He nodded when she talked about school and work and gave a little jealous whistle. The military was just a way to help him get through school and he inherently knew that. Still he couldn’t help but be a little jealous about her already BEING at that point in her life.
Then of course she mentioned last night and talking about him. He blushed when she did and ducked his head clearing his throat. A burst of pride and smugness bloomed in him when she mentioned that she had a REALLY good time.

“I kept my mouth shut but thought about it all day” He admitted laughing “I didn’t want to shower because I knew it would remove the smell of you from my cock”

Rebekah laughed and scrunched up her nose at the last comment. She lightly traced his palm with her fingers. "Well, you know, if you wash it off, you can always come back for more..." She winked.

At that moment, the waitress interrupted their flirting to bring their food. The smell of it made Rebekah's stomach growl and she realized how hungry she was. They dug in, but continued their chatting.

"You know, I thought about you all day. Could barely concentrate in class, thinking about all the fun we had." She admitted. "I couldn't wait to see you again tonight."

Back