Lost in the Punhouse

Please! Guetta clue. You’re the Desiigner of this thread—unless there's a surprise Massive Attack, you won’t be cast out in the Darkness.

OK. Your Feist-y refrain has convinced me! I needed a diaTribe Called "Quest post your puns and stop thinking of Sum 41 reasons why you shouldn't!"

This thread is quite the Journey. all these talking heads and their puns are real killers. The jokes are rolling like stones and chugging along like a train. But if you don't like puns you might be more grateful to be dead than read them.

If you were paying for them, I'm sure you'd want your nickel back by now.

It's true. Ugh. Now I bet my Vampire Weekend will be taken up by rocking feverishly back and forth, thinking of puns instead of hitting the Beach, Boy! Or concentrating on things that matter, like Sex, Pistols and Fun. With band puns, Weezer moving into dangerous territory!

OK. Your Feist-y refrain has convinced me! I needed a diaTribe Called "Quest post your puns and stop thinking of Sum 41 reasons why you shouldn't!"

It's true. Ugh. Now I bet my Vampire Weekend will be taken up by rocking feverishly back and forth, thinking of puns instead of hitting the Beach, Boy! Or concentrating on things that matter, like Sex, Pistols and Fun. With band puns, Weezer moving into dangerous territory!

Weezer? I've never even seether! But with band puns, people are like animals, raging against the machine and a poison to the Ratts and simple minds who enjoy our humor.

As for our Festy friend? Well you're going to have to get Faster Pussycat to hang with these Loverboys.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my latest incest story about a twisted Sister.

If you're board, walk away! But if you want amusement, park your cute butt right here, and I shell beach you over the head with it.

As for our Festy friend? Well you're going to have to get Faster Pussycat to hang with these Loverboys.

Ok, Go back to bed, old man. My puns are so DEVOlish, they're band from Chvrches, and they'll leave your Souls Coughing like Chainsmokers.

At this stage, I can whip you up into A Fine Frenzy and shred your inhibitions with just a few words. If you two can't amp it up, I'll have to find a Paramore worthy opponents amongst the Various Artists in the AH.

I think is for you and I there, puncake.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CsA8uF0UEAEk38w.jpg
    CsA8uF0UEAEk38w.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
I had to goggle this in order to get the joke. It's not gonna be hard to top hat.

You're clearly losing steam, punk :p

don't flip your lid, because you didn't get the cap-tion. Perhaps you need an ad-visor to help in this pun derby we have going here.

The following is a true story

I stopped at the skybar located on 5th avenue in Charleston to have a chew. I sat down at the bar, and two young ladies said "Oh, henry!" I said that's not my name, one then asked, "Reggie?" Again I said "No. and I'm no Mr Goodbar and have no interest in sugar babies, so run along."

I turned away and that's when I saw her. There she was, as peaceful as a dove, but stuck among some nerds. I asked the bartender "Who's that bit o honey over there?" he told me she was a tourist from Egypt and her name was Ahmand Joy.

I made my way over to her, ignoring the snickers from the people watching. When I got to her I told the three musketeers hanging around her to take off. At first they looked at me like I was from mars, but I told them I'd knock them into the Milky way if they didn't leave the lady alone.

They wandered off and I asked if I could sit and she said, yes. As I did I checked her out. I wouldn't say she was chunky, but she did have some curves. her mounds were perfect, much bigger than duds, but not exactly whoppers.

I said "Hey I'm Heath' and struck up a conversation and found that not only as she hot, but had some money, said she made a hundred grand a year, and that's a pretty good pay day. We had a few drinks and I asked if she wanted to come back to my room, after all it was just down the same rocky road the bar was on.

She agreed and man did I skor!Her only rule was she didn't like to talk dirty, but that didn't stop the fun! She was gobbling my watchamacallit and I was eating her kitkat, and then? Let's just say my peanut butter got in her chocolate. We went for hours, it was a damned marathon.

When we were ready to go another around I decided to go all in and ask if I could take a ride up her Hershey highway. She said she wasn't sure, she'd had nothing butterfinger up there before.

Okay...I'm done now.

Last edited:
Wow.

I have no words. Or puns.

I made a list of all the candies he used, so I could think up ones he didn't and make a pun with them. It was too hard, so I took a nap instead.

LC, I hereby crown you Pun King (for now). But the knight is young ;)

I made a list of all the candies he used, so I could think up ones he didn't and make a pun with them. It was too hard, so I took a nap instead.

LC, I hereby crown you Pun King (for now). But the knight is young ;)

You are an obsessive pun demon.

You people are scaring me.

You need to chill for a minotaur I'm ghosting right out of this thread. Far be it from me to krampus your style.

Now its myths?

I think we should set up apollo to see if there's any interest. I'd Hades to waste time with something that would strain my cerebus cortex and have it be for naught.

BTW...pull up your pants, your Kracken is showing.

Now its myths?

I think we should set up apollo to see if there's any interest. I'd Hades to waste time with something that would strain my cerebus cortex and have it be for naught.

It's better than dragon out colors or bands. I thought you'd be fairy happy, griffin how geeky you are. :p

You need to chill for a minotaur I'm ghosting right out of this thread. Far be it from me to krampus your style.

Now its myths?

Soooo... is Sisyphus about myths? Yeah, I also Hades ones that Crete confusion, Juno? But if I can't think of anything good, I'll Bacchus up and see if I can Charon you two.

Soooo... is Sisyphus about myths? Yeah, I also Hades ones that Crete confusion, Juno? But if I can't think of anything good, I'll Bacchus up and see if I can Charon you two.

You'd be content to sit there, goblin up everyone elfs' posts?
No need to hydra light under a bushel, babe.

You'd be content to sit there, goblin up everyone elfs' posts?
No need to hydra light under a bushel, babe.

OK, while sometimes I might be loki, I prometheus to troy hard not to sirens my muse, thor to do so would only danae one of my few gods-griffin gifts. That would be a myth fortune!

Once again, when I display some rhea-luctance, you say, “Argonauts??!” Thanks for eurydice!

:rose:

OK, while sometimes I might be loki, I prometheus to troy hard not to sirens my muse, thor to do so would only danae one of my few gods-griffin gifts. That would be a myth fortune!

Once again, when I display some rhea-luctance, you say, “Argonauts??!” Thanks for eurydice!

:rose:

It's time to put a stoop to this inane banister and riser above it. Tread lightly! After all, it's drawing some evil stairs, and someone's bound to escalator it. Let's all try to elevator our storeys to the top.

It's time to put a stoop to this inane banister and riser above it. Tread lightly! After all, it's drawing some evil stairs, and someone's bound to escalator it. Let's all try to elevator our storeys to the top.

Well, I have to say, when you get window problems, you column as you see 'em; I'm sure we can build on this a lot.

Just another thanks to everyone who cast their ballet for me! :heart:

At this pointe, I'm drinking samba (well, all of) the peche lambic I bought to celebrate and watching my cat Bunny hop around the room. My head is kinda spinning. Turn out for what! :D

Just another thanks to everyone who cast their ballet for me! :heart:

At this pointe, I'm drinking samba (well, all of) the peche lambic I bought to celebrate and watching my cat Bunny hop around the room. My head is kinda spinning. Turn out for what! :D

Don't let any Twerks Polka hole in your celebration! Nae! Nae!!! Pogo, girl! Drink your rumba and eat your salsa and Basque in it! And if Bunny wants to get in the action, he can be your Cat Daddy.

Don't let any Twerks Polka hole in your celebration! Nae! Nae!!! Pogo, girl! Drink your rumba and eat your salsa and Basque in it! And if Bunny wants to get in the action, he can be your Cat Daddy.

Sorry I'm late, the ballet parking took awhile.

Now I'm ready to waltz right in here and tango with you guys. Let me just stretch and get my back all limbo, and this running man will give you the jitters to bug you right out of here.

Despite drinking a hula bottle, I didn’t get krumped up. :(

But don’t worry, I haven’t heard any jive talk, and no one’s breaking me—with my two guys ready to take a swing for me, they’d be crazy to b, boy. In fact, they should be grinding their teeth in fear.

Sorry I'm late, the ballet parking took awhile.

Now I'm ready to waltz right in here and tango with you guys. Let me just stretch and get my back all limbo, and this running man will give you the jitters to bug you right out of here.

I hope there’s enough ballroom for you, though that depends on how tight your pants are. Avoid skinny jeans—that’s a little freestyle advice from me. But we could pole the others, if you want.

Despite drinking a hula bottle, I didn’t get krumped up. :(

But don’t worry, I haven’t heard any jive talk, and no one’s breaking me—with my two guys ready to take a swing for me, they’d be crazy to b, boy. In fact, they should be grinding their teeth in fear.

I hope there’s enough ballroom for you, though that depends on how tight your pants are. Avoid skinny jeans—that’s a little freestyle advice from me. But we could pole the others, if you want.

Let's not get testes about me wrangling your friends Levi and Lee's girlfriend Jean from them. They need to get some toughskins on them and...wait, hold on.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, how much for that used copy of tales of he Circle you got there?"

"Oh, that will be a quarter Roy!" :D

Let's not get testes about me wrangling your friends Levi and Lee's girlfriend Jean from them. They need to get some toughskins on them and...wait, hold on.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah, how much for that used copy of tales of he Circle you got there?"

"Oh, that will be a quarter Roy!" :D

I Guess you've finally lost it. Should we Paige Dr. Hudson?
I've got some pills. Maybe Diesel help you get your head right AGain. Or maybe what they say is True--Religion is what you need.

(I :heart: jeans!!!)

"So, what's Lorna Doone?"

"Got a big caber planned - she's gloaming to Rob Roy."

"I just hope she don't get herself kilt!"

Back