The Gaveyard of Horny Springs

Do you think the Sports educators would teach this?

No, that's taught in the College of Arts and Letters in the Department of Dance. Futter College is the only institution of higher learning that offers degrees all the way up to MFA in belly dance. Students are even known to come from Greece and the Middle East to study there. However after four-six years at Futter, none of them dare ever go home . . . ;)

That dancer put me in mind of a reticulated python.
Do we have a name yet for the Book Lady ?

She's yours, HP, you get to call her what ever fits.

Mable, Yolanda, Helen, Charity, Faith, Sweezie, there are lots of names. More important that you 'see' her as you write, feel her conflict, the burning desire to aquatint herself with Eros.

She can be what Charlie needs, or more than he can handle? :D:D:cattail:

Hokay, Horner Springs, The Institute Chap 2 is up.

I gave it a 5 for the information content. :)

I'll have to ask you to help me "title" my HISI characters so they have proper academic titles and such.

I have a 'plot' where a freshman get selected for the wrestling team's mascot and trainer.
1t.jpg

But first he has to satisfy the Coach that he has the proper attitude.:)

Last edited:
The Futter Women's Wrestling Cougars are the terror of the NW NCAA IV league. ( what NCAA class are they in?)

Foxy gets the job because, a) he fits the uniform, and b) he's taking beginning cunny this semester and needs a lot of practice. He becomes especially popular with the JV girls for rub downs after weight training.

Last edited:
Now there's a good question. I can answer lots of 'em about college life and culture but athletics are outside my area of expertise. You might ask TxRad.

And I can just imagine the mascot, all bulging muscles and bulges . . .

Now there's a good question. I can answer lots of 'em about college life and culture but athletics are outside my area of expertise. You might ask TxRad.

And I can just imagine the mascot, all bulging muscles and bulges . . .

I'd have thought more of weedy nerd - as a joke.

However, I have a question. If someone is placed in a town on a Witness Protection programme, what information and to whom does some go so that the inserted party fits in real slick ?

Do the local Police know, for example ?

I'd think they'd have to though I could be wrong. Depends on what the witness did. I know that spies who come over get new identities and no one gets told who they were, but that's different.

Anyhow, I have gotten so fond of my characters in the first two chapters of Horner Springs Institute that I am writing a third with all of them in it.

I'd think they'd have to though I could be wrong. Depends on what the witness did. I know that spies who come over get new identities and no one gets told who they were, but that's different.

Anyhow, I have gotten so fond of my characters in the first two chapters of Horner Springs Institute that I am writing a third with all of them in it.

I look forward to reading it; that steel bikini-clad Professor needs a good lovin'.

Well now, this is a predicament. I've actually been working on two more chapters and chronologically I've finished Chap 4 but 3 isn't done. I'm not even sure what's going to happen in it. I've got a little Vassar wannabe at Futter College and she's about to spend the night with Justin but in Chap 4, Justin gets teamed up with Laurie, Jake and Willow. What to do with the little hottie . . . Decisions, decisions.

Well now, this is a predicament. I've actually been working on two more chapters and chronologically I've finished Chap 4 but 3 isn't done. I'm not even sure what's going to happen in it. I've got a little Vassar wannabe at Futter College and she's about to spend the night with Justin but in Chap 4, Justin gets teamed up with Laurie, Jake and Willow. What to do with the little hottie . . . Decisions, decisions.

Charlie (the Write Stuff) needs an education.
I just put that story in - I hesitated because it's part 1 and he's only just got to HS.

Last edited:
Hey HP, Maybe Charlie can meet the mayor?

She's a very loving person.
t03.jpg

See more Here

"Eloise Bensen, the mayor smiled at him, she wondered why this large intimidating man in the checkered suit was at Mabel Perkins tea, but she was gracious, so as not to piss off a potential supporter. She nodded and smiled vacantly, “What did you do in the military, Mr. Gilhoulie?”

Last edited:
Hey HP, Maybe Charlie can meet the mayor?

She's a very loving person.
t03.jpg

See more Here

"Eloise Benson, the mayor smiled at him, she wondered why this large intimidating man in the checkered suit was at Mabel Perkins tea, but she was gracious, so as not to piss off a potential supporter. She nodded and smiled vacantly, “What did you do in the military, Mr. Gilhoulie?”

"Well, Ma'am, generally speaking, as little as possible, but it was interrupted a time or two in warmer parts of the world".

And as to what the Mayor-ette looks like, we'll have to discuss that further, I think.

I have to say you sure do find 'em.

Back