Rimjobs

hardcollege4

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Posts
801
I would like to get a general discussion about rimjobs going. I have recently discovered that I really enjoy giving them and would love to experience the feeling on myself but never have.

So who has given a rimjob? Gotten one? Or hopeful like me? And what were your thoughts?
 
I love giving them to my wife and have loved giving them to previous girlfriends. There's something just awesome about tying them in to eating a girl out. I love the way she reacts and it often leads to anal.

As far as receiving, not sure if I have really received one but whenever a girl's tongue slides south of the balls it feels great, even if it doesn't make it all the way there. Definitely not opposed to the idea!
 
I love giving them to my wife and have loved giving them to previous girlfriends. There's something just awesome about tying them in to eating a girl out. I love the way she reacts and it often leads to anal.

As far as receiving, not sure if I have really received one but whenever a girl's tongue slides south of the balls it feels great, even if it doesn't make it all the way there. Definitely not opposed to the idea!

Mm yes, I am always hoping her tongue slips inside me or licks around my ass
 
I love to lick my wife's ass while she uses a vibrator on her clit she jumps and screams and eventually begs me to fuck her.
 
Very Intimate

Deep tonguing your partner is so erotic and so intimate. He loves it so much. Then we french kiss. I also love it so much when he rims me. There is no better way to say "I love you".
 
They feel supernaturally amazing. I love it when it happens. I haven't done it for someone yet, but I want to try...with a lot of qualifiers. I'm slightly squeamish about the idea.

There sure seems to be a lot of anal threads lately.
 
Don't be squeamish.

It's the hottest, tabooist, sexiest thing you can do.
 
Last comment before I get any work done today.
I love doing this to either my lady friend or to my buds. My buds especially . Literally , I've done it for hours to him. Literally , his largest explosion ever.
 
My wife actually likes me to sit on her face so she can rim me as deep as possible.. She loves her ass licked and then fingered when I am licking her pussy.. she wont let me fuck her ass however :( and suggestions?
 
Very enjoyable both giving and receiving. A long time favorite act.
 
They feel supernaturally amazing.

That's an excellent way to state it.

The first time a girl did this to me I wasn't expecting it... she was giving me a sexy tongue bath... felt her spread my cheeks and with that first flick of the tongue my head almost exploded... it was that amazing!!!

My current FB says and acts like she loves it... squirms, moans, often cums from it too... and that's why I love doing it.
 
Last edited:
The easiest and surest and most enjoyable way to insure "good grooming" before a rim job is to share a shower.
 
I recently went to a therapeutic massage guy that I found online, he was inexpensive and the idea of being massaged completely naked was very appealing to me. I didn't wanna go to the massage parlor so this guy was perfect worked out of home and had enough wording in his ad to make me curious.

I was sweating bullets when I arrived at the apartment building and pulled into his spot, he was standing there like he said he would be and he waved me inside. I was so nervous I hesitated and he began walking over, I said to myself "fuckit!" and got out and walked in with him. He was very nice very clean cut and very professional about the whole thing, both of us knew that a happy ending was in line. I walked inside he had a table set up and told me to undress and climb up.

It all began very calmly he kept his tshirt and shorts on and began oiling my shoulders which felt amazing, he gave me a great rub down and my cock was completely into it. When I had laid down it was pointed between my legs and he could obviously see me getting hard. After about 10 minutes working my back and legs he began to focus on my ass and I was leaking by this stage, he would brush against the tip of my cock and and apologize I of course said no worries... As he worked my ass he began getting closer to my asshole and the gentle flick across it became more of a hesitant pause with a direct rub, I lifted my ass for him and he let everything go, he dove into my ass with his tongue and I loved it, he really tongue fucked me for about 15 minutes I've never been as dedicated as he was to my ass, he kept saying how amazing my hole was, he had pushed me into doggie position and was jacking me off then he slid under me and sucked me off I couldn't believe the amount of cum I shot.

I thought I'd be embarrassed about it afterwards but I wasn't, it was amazing, the feeling of his tongue buried in me and his nose rubbing my balls was incredible...

Anyway that was my first rim job and as you can tell I loved it!
 
Rimming still seems taboo and that's why I love it so. The first time my ex rimmed me I came almost immediately. We were 69'ing and rimming each other. I think it was the mental aspect. She only ever did it twice to me but I would rim her all the time.

Since then I have had two women rim me. I didn't come but it was still wonderful. My present GF really did a tremendous job of tongue fucking me and I can't wait for her to do it again. I love licking her bum as much as she being licked there. So intimate and dirty. Sex isn't as good without it.
 
When I was married, my ex-wife and I were fairly adventurous. But as I was eating her out one time, I kept licking back until I first rimmed her and teased her pink, puckered rosebud. She squirmed and moaned a bit expressing her liking it but that's as far as I went for a few times. Then one time I continued rimming her and slid my tongue inside her. She pulled away with that, "Where did that come from?" look on her face. But I went back to rimming, then tongue fucking her and then fingering her ass and pussy at the same time which really set her off to a quaking orgasm. It became a standard part of our play. To her credit, she tried rimming me a few times but despite my clear enjoyment, she just couldn't get into it. And unfortunately, most of my partners since my divorce have been quite similar -- loved receiving but couldn't bring themselves to return the favor. (Yes, I've always made sure I was clean.)

The flip side to it was one woman with whom I shared an intense 2-year long distance affair before I was married. She loved anal sex and her ass was amazing. Fast forward to after my divorce, we reconnected and resumed where we left off, but still 3000 miles apart so we hooked up only 4 or 5 times a year. One time, about 2 years into round 2, I decided to detour from our usual anal fun and rimmed her first and she loved it. She too had that, "Where did that come from?" look on her face afterwards. We were cuddling and she asked why I did that and if I liked it too. I said I enjoyed pleasing her and enjoyed my ass being played with too. I guess it never crossed her mind before or maybe she thought that I would find it too weird but she replied, "You do? And we've wasted all of these years not doing it to each other?" She then dove in and gave me the best rimming of my life. But it was soon after that time that she found true love and our play dates ended, So I'm still looking for that rare partner, male or female, who loves giving as much as receiving.
 
Back
Top