Restaurant encounter

You are to the hilt in me. Your so huge, so long, so gigantic !! How is it that Im able to handle you inside me ?? I feel as tho Im being strecthed to capacity...

But even w the pain I feel as of yet, it seems to feel good...but.
Feeling your hands on my back once more, Im relaxing again. Your hands are like magic, its like you know when to use them. As your hands relax me, my hips just slightly adjust to you being in me...
 
I must wait until your clenching vagina begins to yield, as it inevitably will. But I feel you move your hips slightly a few more times. Moving my cock around inside your womb, you are feeling the adjustment and learning where it feels good. My cockhead rests on your cervix; I pull back just a little then slide back in, gently massaging your sensitive pussy walls from the inside. The sensations you get from our mating are new to you. I want you to learn the joy that comes with your sexual submission to a caring lover. Your pussy feels real good around my throbbing cock!
 
As a lover I want to learn how to please and how to be pleased.

I feel your stiff rod resting; as tho its resting inside my womb. I know Im slowing adjusting to your gurth but I gritt my teeth hard and bit my tongue hard and start moving my hips around on your stiff rod. I feel my vagina becoming wet. I then start moving up and down and my vagina is becoming is wetter by the second....
 
We start to get into a rythym, my cock taking longer strokes until I pull it back to leave just the head inside. Your hips push downward until I am completely in your virginal body. Slowly at first, we move together, my hard cock stroking you long and gently. Your eyes are closed and your head is tipped back as your body is introduced to the thrill of sex. Your breasts are heaving and soft moans escape your lips. My cock jumps as I take in this breathtaking view.
 
No really understanding my body, not knowing exactly what its doing, but letting it, well me enjoy whats happening.
In a far off distance I hearing I guess I could subscribe it as moans. Im not sure where there coming from, unless, I think, me, OMG !!!!, it cant be me !!! Im making all this noise, and I start blushing all over, turning red and wanting to cover my nakedness again.....
 
I reach behind your shoulders and bring your face down to mine. After sharing a sweet, passionate kiss, I pull back slightly, allowing our eyes to meet. At the same time, I rotate my hips gently, causing my hard cock to touch places deep inside you that have never been touched before. After, I whisper "You look so beautiful, baby. Let go and enjoy your submission. Let me please your hot body".
 
I really enjoy your kisses, there so intimate, passionate, and loving. mmmm, I feel that...

"You so handsome my love"....my hands clasping your chest as both our hips move in unision.
 
I'm loving the clutching walls of your pussy and the sweet taste of your lips. Although I am far from being a virgin, I haven't known the pleasure of being inside a woman for months. I watch the rise and fall of your full breasts as you revel in the new sensations your body is experiencing. Our bodies move together in the ageless mating dance; our pelvises slap gently together as you plunge down harder on my rock hard cock. I had felt you orgasming when I was devouring your pussy with my lips and tongue. I want to feel you cumming around my invading prick too.

It is hard to describe the thrill I get as you surrender your body to me. There seems to be no limit to the pleasure that your sexy body will be giving me tonite. Likewise, there seems to be no limit to the pleasure I can give you. I was hungry for this, and I feel like I am insatiable this evening. And I think you want to experience all the pleasures that a passionate man can give you. The night is still young and I could go all night
 
Not knowing anything else to do but just enjoy the intensity of the ups and downs that Im feeling. Enjoying the ride. The amazing pulses, the clutching of my vaginal walls against your cock is off this world amazing.

Im wanting to feel the pleasure of all, of everything, the sensations, the intense orgasms, .....

I stop riding your cock and let in rest in my wet vagina, I look down into the eyes of my lover and say "please lover of mine give me what I seek this night....."
 
My eyes meet yours, enjoying the lustful haze in them. Just a few minutes ago you were a skittish virgin; now you have given yourself over to the pleasures that your body has never known before. Your shyness is fading, and you quickly adapt the posture of a proud woman. Your nipples are taut on your quivering breasts. You are no longer embarassed about your submission. I'm loving this subtle change in you.

There is no way that I could possibly say no to you. I want to thoroughly ravish your body. And I want to test your limits. I ask you to stand and I put my arm around your waist, leading you to the master bedroom. Once inside, I pull you close and kiss you deeply. "I hope that I can meet your every need, baby. You are so sexy, I could love you until the sun comes up."
 
Sensing in myself a subtle change, and one I think Im taking a liking too.

As I stand and gather my balance, feeling your cock plop out of me, I feel so empty now. As your arm encases me and we walk to the master, Im excited as to explore more in the ways of being the best lover.

Not wanting to sound like some giddy school, I say to you " I hope you'll love me til thousands of suuns rise high in the sky." As we kiss deeply and passionately...
 
You're setting the bar pretty high, I think to myself with a smile. If we wake up tomorrow with your satiated body wrapped around mine, I won't need to see the sun. Your eyes have that look in them; they show trust and a desire to please. You don't need to worry, baby. You're going to be pleasing me many times tonight. I'm going to ravish that sweet defenseless body over and over. I hope you're going to enjoy the ride.
 
Truely hoping Ive not made the biggest mistake of my life by giving myself to you. I try to worry but go ahead and enjoy the moment.

I see in your eyes a type of lust Ive not seen in my fiance' before. I sence in you a desire thats undescribable. Maybe an animal lust...Should I let that scare me off or should I embrace it...?
 
With one hand behind your shoulder blades and the other behind your knees I carry you over to the bed. I lay your body across the bed, pausing briefly to admire your heaving breasts and your long tanned legs. It's time for the boots to come off, and as I do so i pull your ass to the edge of the bed. Raising your legs up and apart, I move my still-hard cock to yopur opening. Your pussy is wet and welcoming. I slide back in smoothly this time, your vaginal walls tight and clenching. In this position I have nearly complete control of your body, and I'm sure you are aware of it. Your submission may be scary to you, but it will set you free. I am fucking your newly deflowered snatch with authority now, driving in deep then pulling almost all the way. Each thrust forces your ass down into the mattress as I take you forcefully. The almost constant moans emanating from your throat are matched by my grunts as I pound that sweet pussy. I will make you a woman tonight, and you will never be the same again.
 
Letting youpick me as you wish, me throwing my arms around your neck, I capture your lips in a lustful kiss, bitting them, wanting you to do the same....Watching your eyes as they look my toned tanned body up and down, I see your hard cock jump in anticipation for whats to come or what its to recieve....Feeling myself being pulled to the edge of the bed, I do wonder what youve got in miind, but knowing youve got experience on your side something exciting is gonna happen to make me feel good...As your cock comes close to my vaginal opening this time, Im not scared, I know what to exect and Im excited and ready for it...I want more of your cock in me, I need it, want it, hunger for it....I moan as it enters, loving the feeling it enthralls from, the shivers it sends thru me...Your grunts make me mad w desire also....
 
My mind is lost in the sensations of our passionate mating. Your previously untouched pussy is now gripping my hard cock powerfully. You are wet, very wet, and my cock slides smoothly through your tight channel. I've never deflowered a virgin before, and I was worried that you would change your mind. Aren't you glad that you didn't?

Even though I haven't cum yet, I'm going to stretch this out as long as I can. The smooth, satiny walls of your tight snatch are milking me incessantly. I can feel the passion growing in both of us, as you experience the joys of womanhood. I feel thay you are nearing another orgasm, and urge you "Give it up, baby". Let it happen.
 
As I have said before, it was time to "not" live by the book any more. Yes I would rather like to have been married before Id had sex, but damnit to hell and back Im in pain and Im tired of liveing by everybody elses standards....Its my turn to live, my turn to live, learn and experience life to its fullest. Once I start something I dont turn back, youll learn that about me, IF you stay w me....

Yes I do feel another orgasm comming on...I feel my body quivering in response to how its feeling, nerve endings responding like electricty was struck to them when to touch me....my vagina feeling as tho its been electrictrified, because the sensations are intense but yet they feel so good, and yet I cant hold back the moan that escape my mouth, the hard intense breathing that I follows thru , Im in heaven is all I can say, its what I feel....
 
I push my cock deep into your core, holding it there as your body gives in to another intense orgasm. I hear your moans abd I see the rapid rise and fall of your chest. Your hands are clutching the sheets and your toes are curled up. Best of all, a series of contractions ripple through your tight pussy and squeeze my embedded cock.

It takes all of my willpower to hold back. Your muscles are trying to milk me, and your hips are thrusting hard agains my pelvis, time after time. I'm not going to last much longer but I feel so powerful as I watch you experiencing your first vaginal orgasm.
 
Feeling an immense overtaking of feelings unlike anything Ive felt before. Balling the sheets in my hands, toes curling, pelvis bucking like a wild horse, and almost literally screaming w animalistic voice then it hits....my first ever sexual, cock in vagina orgasm and DAMN does it feel HOT !!!
 
Your hot snatch grips my embedded cock as your orgasm overtakes you. Your walls are so smooth and slick; I know I can't last. Your joyful scream and your thrashing body only add to my excitement. This is the moment I've been working for, and your powerful orgasm is our reward.

As you finally start to come down from your sexual high, I feel my cock growing even thicker in your liquid core. I feel the intense pleasure as my seed is released from deep inside me, rushing through my cock and exploding into clenching pussy. I am lightheaded as I cum deep in your molten center. An almost mournful groan escapes from my throat as unload in you, over and over.
 
With me being an inexperienced lover, I have just satisfied you my very experienced lover....I caused you to cum load after load inside me and you let out the most beautiful animalistic groan.....

As your strength seems to dwindle down a bit, you lay atop of me a few moments kissing me tenderly as your cock sits in my ever pulsating cum filled snatch....

Now Im your lover.....
 
Our heartbeats gradually return to normal following our passionate mating. Lying atop you with my cock remaining in your tight pussy, I kiss you tenderly, lovingly. The raw impassioned thrusting gives way to soft kisses and loving caresses. I am humbled by this experience. I never thought that I would be called upon to deflower any woman. Yet you gave your virginity up to me, willingly. And once you became accustomed to my rigid member, you performed wonderfully, far better than I could have hoped for.

I roll our bodies over and feel your firm breasts pressing into my chest. You raise your knees up onto the bed, holding me inside you as my cum oozes out of you and collects on my balls and perineum. I smile as I look into your eyes. "You were wonderful, baby. Do you feel like a new woman Now?" I tease.
 
As our heartbeats begin to slowdown I begin to wonder...Wondering whats going thru your mind, I donot ask, but think to myself ; Ive waited all these years for this and Im glad I did. I found the right one, the perfect lover, the one who made the first time perfect for me. The man who knew how to make love to megently but passionately to make a woman but yet let me learn at my own pace.

Situtationing us onto the bed to where were more comfortable, your cock still in me, w your cum slowly oozing outta me, kissing me tenderly and passionately, I lay in your arms, wanting more, needing more....

"And yes I do feel like a NEW woman, Im a LOVER now, not a vigin anymore..."
 
I would need a little break in order to recharge. It would be nice to take you in the shower and soap up every inch of your curvacious body. I would love to take your wet, soapy breasts into my hands and feel your nipples harden under my touch.

"Baby, why don't you go in and start up the shower? I'll uncover the hot tub and get it started then join you in the shower", I ask you. This gives me some time to imagine what I'm going to do to you, and with you. Your firm body is going to give me a lot more pleasure tonight.

As you climb off my cock and walk to the bathroom, I get a good look at your heart-shaped ass. I know it looked good in your tight jeans; it looked even better in the flesh. That body has all kinds of treats to offer. I looked forward to exploring them.
 
As I climbed off of you and jumped off the bed, I felt so...well so empty I guess would be the word. I felt you staring at my arse. So I saunte'd across the floor to the bathroom to start the shower.

I heard you get up, heading out to the hot tub, I figure, thats where you said you was going any how....

So I step into the shower, I have the water at the perfect temp, so I just go ahead and start w washing my hair. I lean my head back under the water, using my hands to make sure it gets good and wet.
I dont hear you enter the shower, but I feel when you grab me by my waist pulling me to you, leaning down kissing me tenderly then alittle more rougher. As your kissing me, your hands are gliding their way down my back till they reach my arse grabbing it rougly and saying w a gleam in your eyes " This is mine".....and I just nod....
 
Back
Top