New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

After officially being here for a month, I would like to take this opportunity to say hello. A police report describing me would probably say something like: Male. Late 30’s, 5’10”, Shaved, Light coloured/mixed descent, average build.

I’ve known of Literotica for years, but never gotten around to visiting. Currently I find myself back in school upgrading my skills set. I don’t know what else to say of myself that you really can’t say of anyone else. I have lived, and laughed, and smiled, and wept. I have been foolish, and wise, succeeded, and failed, and expect to again no matter how hard I try to learn from my mistakes.

While I identify as Dominant, in reality I’m just a selfish, kinky, perverted, geek, with an aggressive streak who cannot tolerate stupidity. I’ve somehow managed to have a few misadventures over the past two decades so occasionally I may be able to contribute to discussions by drawing upon my meagre store of experiences. Without getting bogged down with too many details, I can safely say I like stuff, and try not to take life too seriously. I enjoy self-deprecating humour and have a healthy sense of self-esteem.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away, but please demonstrate a minimum of two working brain cells when communicating with me, and remove any malicious remarks from said correspondence and I promise to give you an honest answer in return (subject to the same conditions).

W~

P.s. I apologize for my grammatical and typographical errors I may have missed.
 
Want to control you...or my wife

This is my first post. Recently discovered my interest in sexual control. I am here to learn more and meet new people. I am mostly interested in bondage, penetration, and anal play and not as much into pain and humiliation but do love spanking and am interested to explore. My Wife is only somewhat accommodating and this is leaving me a bit frustrated.

It's good to share...I haven't explicitly talked to my wife about this. Not sure how she'd react. She can get very kinky in bed especially when she is close to cumming. She says how she wants to fuck another woman with me and use a strap on...but when we are not having sex it seems so awkward for her to talk about sex. I would love to get her tied up in bed, spanked, finger fucked and cumming on my cock with her ass.

She does give me her ass and loves it. And she does let me tell her to say really nasty things like "when you shoot your load up her ass I'll eat it out and swallow your cum"

I know she is the most amazing woman but I am wanting more and need a part time sub that I can really control more. Any thoughts on how to work her into it more? Any subs out there who want an online master?

Ben
 
Welcome Wanting_more123

:rose:

Since you haven't talked to your wife directly about what you want, I'd say that would be the first step.
 
Hi from first time visitor

My name is Robin, but my eyes really are blue, and oh do they wander! :) I`m 47, a mom and even a grandma. I`m a submissive woman, married to a man who is wonderful, but not into d/s, bondage, or anything of the sort. I`ve had a great relationship with a dom online and in real life. Although I haven't seen him in some time, I still feel like I am his. Most of my story submissions are written about he times spent with him.
 
Morning! I'm a thirty year old blue eyed, freckled, red headed little mama from the Midwest. I've been reading here for years, and I decided it was past time to actually create a profile. I look forward to chattin with ya'll!
 
Morning! I'm a thirty year old blue eyed, freckled, red headed little mama from the Midwest. I've been reading here for years, and I decided it was past time to actually create a profile. I look forward to chattin with ya'll!

Welcome you ought to switch on your PMs though
 
Long time reader, new member. I might get my courage up and post some stories of my own sometime soon. Who knows.

Submissive masochist only begins to describe who I am, but it will do. In a semi-open relationship with my live-in boyfriend. Also have a Dominant/Master/Lover. I attend UCF and am a manager at a restaurant.
 
Uhuh...

and what may UCF be? Do you know what UCL, TCD, and GU are?

(University College London, Trinity College Dublin, and Glasgow University.)

Long time reader, new member. I might get my courage up and post some stories of my own sometime soon. Who knows.

Submissive masochist only begins to describe who I am, but it will do. In a semi-open relationship with my live-in boyfriend. Also have a Dominant/Master/Lover. I attend UCF and am a manager at a restaurant.
 
Hello, I am a 41 yo married female. At 40 my sexdrive went into overdrive and I found I am very submissive and long to be used. I long to be under a Dom,'guess I am here to seek out more information.

I have a close friend that is my sub. She would love to talk with you about it and answer any questions you might have. And she lives on the west side of Columbus.

If you're interested, I can put you in touch with her (online or whatever you're comfortable with) if nothing else to talk.
 
I am 67 approx 6' bit overweight passionately love my wife although of late our sex life is very poor. I love the cuckold life style which we had some years ago and was intesely happy but my wife grew out of it. I now have to read about it and hence I'm here. Couple this with a desire for small panis humiliation and my sex life would be complete!
Funny, in "normal" life Im just an ordinary guy
 
New here. Hi All!

Hey everyone,

I am a 30 y.o. Male Executive who has always tended to informal Daddy or Master type relationships (as the D) but have never specifically seeked out the dynamic. I think I am moderatly experienced as a Daddy and less experienced as a Master.

I guess i am looking to learn from the site and its members, make new friends and maybe even find that special subbie who I can have a fulfilling relationship with.

Would like to learn more on how to be the best Dom possible, the paths I can take to get there and more ways to find a compatible sub (in the past it has been purely happenstance).

Thanks and look forward to contributing where I can.

OWK
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to this boards so as to the whole BDSM talk. I was introduced to this boards by my wife. I am 30 years old straight male. I tend to think of myself as Dom, but if my wife wants to work her magic on me I don't think I would be able to deny her that pleasure :p.
As most of you said before, I hope to make some new friends here and learn all "ins and outs" ;)
:devil:
Hi to all fellow pervs (oops) do i mean peeps,I found this site by accident but having found it i like it very much,Im a 63 uk man Im self employed ( im @ work as i write this) Im married but we dont have sex any more.Id love to meet someone through this site for some mutual fun and learning with and about BDSM.
Im in the north of England (near Leeds) if anyones interested please drop me line.
Regards Pierre12.
 
Welcome Pierre12

:rose:

You might try a personal ad on here in that section of the boards.

FF
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top