The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting dressed up and ready for round 3...god damn I wish I had a dick to suck tonight...my vibe isn't cutting it!
 
can feel it starting to get hard in my pants...soon to be out of my pants
 
'Too bad, sad for u

Had a little (very little) sauna adventure at the gym today. I usually don't use the sauna but decided to try it today. Got a bit pumped up in the shower (I am definitely a "grower") and was sitting wrapped in my towel on the top of the sauna when a younger (30's maybe) guy came in fully clothed in sweats and a tee. He was stretching and then sat on the opposite side on the lower bench. Started chatting..."come her often" kind of conversation....when I realized he could look under my towel and was doing just that as he started to fondle himself through his sweats.
Unfortunately, another guy (older and chubby - sorry but turn off for me) came in so the young guy left. I waited a minute and then went out to take a quick shower, stroke myself a bit (it's freaking hot in the sauna, I don't see how guys stay hard) thought about going home but decided to go back. I was rewarded a minute later by my buddy reappearing in a towel and a hard on!
He sat back down opposite me and proceeded to flash a nice uncut maybe 8" cock. Though I am usually very cautious I figured what the fuck and looked at him smiling. We talked a bit more graphically and agreed that we both liked to suck. I demurred at his offer of fucking though he promised he would make me like it. He might have been right.
I could see out the sauna window and there were frequently other guys in the area which made me so nervous that I could not get really hard. I told him that I thought there were too many people around. My fears reinforced by a number of people coming in and out of the sauna, though each of them stayed just a few seconds maybe because they were clothed, maybe because they sensed what we were doing (paranoia?). When there was a lull in the traffic I got up and walked over to his side and stroked his cock while he reached under my towel and stroked mine, and rubbed my ass commenting on how nice it was. We did that for less than 30 seconds when I looked out the window to see our old, chubby friend in the shower opposite, peering around his shower curtain.
Maybe he just wanted to join us but it freaked me out. I gave my sauna guy's cock one last squeeze and told him I'd look for him again but there were just too many people around and went and took a shower.
I passed him on my way back into the dressing room. He was still in his towel (minus the hard on) and headed back toward the sauna. Maybe it was older, chubby guy's lucky day.
That was a long story with a not very good ending but I felt like telling it. And I will try the sauna more often from now on.

i can definitely understand your hesitation given the place, butt what a missed opportunity for going elsewhere with him eh?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top