Step into my office *CLOSED for anotherjade*

ebkillert65

Literotica Guru
I'm sitting in my office, laptop on the corner of my desk humming away, soft, gentle seasonal music is playing in the background as my frustration is mounting and I begin to push the papers on my desk around and around, hoping for something to change. Just then, I hear my door open and in you walk. I can't see you from my office, but I hear the bell chime and I call out, "I'll be there with you in just a minute. Please take a seat." I stand up and straighten my tie, put on my grey coat to match my pants, run my hands through my hair and walk to the front of the shop.

The taxi dropped me in front of one of the old building in downtown. I paid the man and got out with a big pile of paperwork in my arm. I pushed the door to the law firm and the bell chimed immediately. A voice called out in one of the room. I sat down as directed and waited. The leather seat felt cool against the bottom of my exposed thigh, part where my white short couldn't cover. "Hello," I greeted when you walked out to the front. "I have an appointment at 9 about my car accident."

The taxi dropped me in front of one of the old building in downtown. I paid the man and got out with a big pile of paperwork in my arm. I pushed the door to the law firm and the bell chimed immediately. A voice called out in one of the room. I sat down as directed and waited. The leather seat felt cool against the bottom of my exposed thigh, part where my white short couldn't cover. "Hello," I greeted when you walked out to the front. "I have an appointment at 9 about my car accident."

"It's 9 already? Man, what a crazy day it's been." I look you up and down and see how absolutely gorgeous you are and take a quick breath under my own. "Welcome to the shop, my name is Ed. How can I help you?" I say leading you down the short hallway and into a richly appointed conference room. I pull out your chair and offer to take your paperwork from you. We both sit down and I say, "can I get you something to drink? Water, coke, coffee, juice?" You ask for a cranberry juice and I walk out of the room returning with your juice and a coffee for me. I open up my portfolio and ask, "so, I know you had a car accident, but what really brings you in here today? Were you injured? Tell me how I can help."

"I'm Jade," I introduced myself as I followed you into the conference room; impressed with your confident and the way you carry yourself. My cleavage ogled (I just love this word even when I probably not using it right lol) behind the half button shirt when you took my paperwork away. "Thanks." I took the juice from you when you returned. I took a sip before placed the glass on the conference table.

I sat back and sighed when you asked the chain questions. "We're on full client confidentiality right? I turned left on a red light and the other driver t-boned the tail of my car. Although the police report didn't file any injury nor was I hauled away in an ambulance, but I believe I'm traumatized by the accident." I then leaned forward and low enough for you to get a good view of my breasts. "Shouldn't the insurance company compensate for my post dramatic distress of some sort? You can help me right, Ed?" I placed my hand on your knee.

"I'm Jade," I introduced myself as I followed you into the conference room; impressed with your confident and the way you carry yourself. My cleavage ogled (I just love this word even when I probably not using it right lol) behind the half button shirt when you took my paperwork away. "Thanks." I took the juice from you when you returned. I took a sip before placed the glass on the conference table.

I sat back and sighed when you asked the chain questions. "We're on full client confidentiality right? I turned left on a red light and the other driver t-boned the tail of my car. Although the police report didn't file any injury nor was I hauled away in an ambulance, but I believe I'm traumatized by the accident." I then leaned forward and low enough for you to get a good view of my breasts. "Shouldn't the insurance company compensate for my post dramatic distress of some sort? You can help me right, Ed?" I placed my hand on your knee.

"Everything you say to me, within some bounds, is confidential. If you were to tell me that you were going to go kill someone, then that wouldn't be confidential and I'd have to tell the police, but pretty much everything short of that is going to be confidential, so you can tell me anything about the accident and I'll see what I can do to help you." I take a quick breath as I feel your hand rest on my leg and I can't help but look down your blouse at your delicate, gorgeous breasts. I can see your green bra peeking through and your eyes bat delicately as your lips gently purse, waiting for my response. "Well, I might be able to help you, Jade, but I'm going to have to ask you a few more questions first. You said it was a left on a red light?" "Tell me a little bit more about what happened" I say as I slide my hand over yours and squeeze gently, staring almost directly down your blouse.

I chuckled and nodded as you explained the confidential level we were entitled to between us. "No, Ed. I didn't kill anyone," I teased. I leaned back on the chair and took your with me until both were on my lap. "Well, I was waiting to turn left. The light turned yellow but there was still someone going straight from the oncoming traffic. So I waited until that car pass me. Then I proceeded to turn. That's when the other car from the right hit me. I was already in the middle of the interstate. I couldn't really just stay put."

I held onto your hand tighter. "I need this insurance money, Ed. It totaled my car and I can't afford to continue using a taxi for work and stuff, you know?" I leaned forward again, resting my breasts directly on top of our hands. "So, you think we can win? What else do you want to know?"

I chuckled and nodded as you explained the confidential level we were entitled to between us. "No, Ed. I didn't kill anyone," I teased. I leaned back on the chair and took your with me until both were on my lap. "Well, I was waiting to turn left. The light turned yellow but there was still someone going straight from the oncoming traffic. So I waited until that car pass me. Then I proceeded to turn. That's when the other car from the right hit me. I was already in the middle of the interstate. I couldn't really just stay put."

I held onto your hand tighter. "I need this insurance money, Ed. It totaled my car and I can't afford to continue using a taxi for work and stuff, you know?" I leaned forward again, resting my breasts directly on top of our hands. "So, you think we can win? What else do you want to know?"

I can feel your breasts pressing onto my hands and thoughts surge through me, straitening my cock with a fervor that it hasn't felt for years. Having recently set up this practice by myself and working like a dog to get it off the ground, my personal life got pushed even further aside than normal and the look of your gorgeous breasts and their weight on my hands has me wanting to promise that which I'm nearly certain we cannot. "How long ago did this accident happen, Jade?" "Do you remember if the light had fully changed to red when you were going through the intersection?" "What color was the car that hit you and how fast do you think he was going?" "And finally, how would you like to step into my office to discuss this matter further? The chairs in there are, shall we say, MUCH more comfortable, and I can get the details of your skirt, I mean story, just right." I stand up, not readjusting my now half-hard cock as it plays in my grey pants, my hands running up your chest and you notice, for the first time, the scar on my left hand. Your fingers run over it, sending shivers down my spine as you stand and lock our fingers together. "Shall...shall we proceed to my office?" I gesture, awaiting your reply.

Back