Orgasm Denial

I find it very erotic to be told to not have an orgasm and the build up is what makes it all that more erotic cause the endiing orgasm is amazing!

Denial of orgasm can be a powerful, effective tool for the Dom.

To let the sub know who is in control, to play with the emotions and hormones, to ready her body to its fullest extent, so that when I do grant release, it is overflowing and complete, bringing her to exhaustion with her pleasure.

Sir decides when I can have playtime or orgasm. If I have been good and pleased him, then he will allow me the pleasure of orgasming.

Sir also uses orgasm denial as a tool. For example, I have a date on Monday where I expect things will get rather hot. Sir is kind to allow me to see another man but Sir is not allowing me to have penetrative sex with this man.

Sir has explicitly instructed me not to cum for a few days prior to the date to ensure the challenge set by Sir is interesting and pushes me so that I can be a good sub for Sir.

Sir is the first person that has used this technique with me and so far, I love it. Learning to ask for permission to cum and more importantly, not to cheat, has been very interesting and mentally, a huge turn on. Sir doesn't let me go more than a week without orgasming but I do have to be good before hand or the request is not granted.

orgasm denial leads to the ultimate release

i kow that even though i have only experienced on my own...i cannot even imagine actual denial!

In the hand full of submissives I have taken on. I have used Orgasm denial, intense teasing, as great tools to improve our sexual pleasure, but also as a good method of corrective action. As long as you don't go over board with it, it works very well.

It's also a great gateway into teaching a sub how to orgasm on command. That is not always something that can be achieved, but it can be done.

with holding

personaly i enjoy being withheld altho not for more than a few days, to be brought to the point of orgasm and then be told "not yet "shows me that my will is not my own but belongs to my Owner and that i was bought for Her pleasure not mine

Never alone! Lol

Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Though I'm a sub/F I find this extreamly arousing both practiced on me, and I to others. You're not alone!
Ps biggest orgasms I've ever had a through this play. I encourage everyone curious to try it! Lol

Denial of orgasm can be a powerful, effective tool for the Dom.

To let the sub know who is in control, to play with the emotions and hormones, to ready her body to its fullest extent, so that when I do grant release, it is overflowing and complete, bringing her to exhaustion with her pleasure.

yes totally agree being a sub and all

I am VERY new to this whole bdsm world and just posted a "hello" message somewhere else; in any case, I hope it is ok to chime in here. I have always fantasied about being forced to wait for an orgasm, and I just had the actual experience for the first time last night; it was WAY hotter than I even could have imagined! To me, that is one of the best feelings in the world: to be right on the verge of an orgasm but then having someone tell me that I have to wait, and that if I don't control myself, I'll be in BIG trouble...

I like it very much and it was practised on me. I like to fuck for quite a long time with a friend of mine, and during that she orgasms, sometimes more than once, after that we change positions and she begins to stimulate me with her hands. She pumps me till I am almost on te edge and she stops, we do it till I ask her to let me orgasm. When she decides so I begin to masturbate and explode on her tits and neck - nice view. Someone higher wrote about a very slow intercourse, I sometime do it as well, but with a woman on top, I tell her to move slowly, and this way the orgasm comes slowly but it is great. I do not do it often, but i like it. It is also very nice to masturbate in front of a woman to finish while she wants it.

I enjoy pairing orgasm denial with forced orgasms.

As for denying my own, I'll sometimes do that if I'm in a shitty mood and I know she's had enough of getting fucked -- I'll put it off as long as possible just to torture her. Problem with that is when she starts to beg (in this case, for me to stop) it's difficult to control myself.

As for her. I very much enjoy hearing her beg me for permission to come. Normally I don't require that she ask, but if I'm in the mood I tell her not to come until I say so. That immediately sends her to the edge, and if she finishes before she's gotten permission I punish her by holding a vibe against her clit for as long as I please. Kind of like when a kid is caught smoking and, to turn her against it, her dad makes her smoke the whole pack in one sitting.

That said, she's gotten a lot better at holding off on her orgasms but if I'm feeling particularly sadistic I will knowingly force her to come and then punish her for it with continual forced orgasms. I know that will probably not go over well with some of the people here.

Saturday night we hosted a party at my apartment. She was wearing her vibrating panties; I had the remote control. I kept it on low for most of the night, occasionally turning it up here and there, and twice during the night I pulled her into a closet and fucked the hell out of her while she begged me to let her come. I denied it until a bit later when she was sitting around with a few friends: I fucked around with the settings, turning them up and down, and watched as she tried to stifle her orgasm.

That, I think, is actually the longest I've ever denied her orgasm. I probably enjoy her coming as much as she does.

I enjoy pairing orgasm denial with forced orgasms.

As for denying my own, I'll sometimes do that if I'm in a shitty mood and I know she's had enough of getting fucked -- I'll put it off as long as possible just to torture her. Problem with that is when she starts to beg (in this case, for me to stop) it's difficult to control myself.

As for her. I very much enjoy hearing her beg me for permission to come. Normally I don't require that she ask, but if I'm in the mood I tell her not to come until I say so. That immediately sends her to the edge, and if she finishes before she's gotten permission I punish her by holding a vibe against her clit for as long as I please. Kind of like when a kid is caught smoking and, to turn her against it, her dad makes her smoke the whole pack in one sitting.

That said, she's gotten a lot better at holding off on her orgasms but if I'm feeling particularly sadistic I will knowingly force her to come and then punish her for it with continual forced orgasms. I know that will probably not go over well with some of the people here.

Saturday night we hosted a party at my apartment. She was wearing her vibrating panties; I had the remote control. I kept it on low for most of the night, occasionally turning it up here and there, and twice during the night I pulled her into a closet and fucked the hell out of her while she begged me to let her come. I denied it until a bit later when she was sitting around with a few friends: I fucked around with the settings, turning them up and down, and watched as she tried to stifle her orgasm.

That, I think, is actually the longest I've ever denied her orgasm. I probably enjoy her coming as much as she does.

That bolded part...hot!

In the hand full of submissives I have taken on. I have used Orgasm denial, intense teasing, as great tools to improve our sexual pleasure, but also as a good method of corrective action. As long as you don't go over board with it, it works very well.

Whenever I read/hear about orgasm denial/forcing orgasms, I'm always afraid it's going to mess up your body or something.

I even like the words.

Orgasm. Denial.

It arouses me just to see it on the screen. :)

Although really, orgasm control is a more accurate term for what fires my brain.

Channeling her pleasure and holding it there, swelling and pleading. Over and over; denying, delaying, owning. Until you finally rip away a small piece of the dam with your words and her orgasm explodes, thrashing and screaming down the canyon.

Back