Help with Son/Mom Incest story

notworthmentioning69

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Posts
657
Hi, i've already got two stories posted, and i'm working on the third of a Brother/Sister Incest story. The problem that i have even with my own story is the BS situations that these people get put in to drive them to sleep with a relative.
I want to do a mom/son story from the Son pov. The problem is i don't want a "we've always secretly wanted each other" or "caught masturbating and lust took over" or "i've always lusted for Mom and will scheme to get her"
I want to do something with a more fluid, natual, unwitting seduction between the two that culminates in awesome crazy sex...it's getting to the sex that is the problem.
This is something that is Taboo, it is Forbidden, it is "Wrong"...these things are ingrained in most people...so what chips away at those walls and finally makes it happen?
Any help?
 
Hi, i've already got two stories posted, and i'm working on the third of a Brother/Sister Incest story. The problem that i have even with my own story is the BS situations that these people get put in to drive them to sleep with a relative.
I want to do a mom/son story from the Son pov. The problem is i don't want a "we've always secretly wanted each other" or "caught masturbating and lust took over" or "i've always lusted for Mom and will scheme to get her"
I want to do something with a more fluid, natual, unwitting seduction between the two that culminates in awesome crazy sex...it's getting to the sex that is the problem.
This is something that is Taboo, it is Forbidden, it is "Wrong"...these things are ingrained in most people...so what chips away at those walls and finally makes it happen?
Any help?

longing for somthing they have lost like a lost husband or force is another way of working the story but there is another way lust/perversion like the daad that was fucking his daurgther for years having her locked you for his pleasure
 
I was giving serious thought to the 50's mom not being satisfyed by her husband, and the 29-30 son not being satisfyed by his wife...and figuring out some way to stick them together long enough

but it still remains how do i turn two people who have never viewed each other sexually into sexual beings? How the crap does that thought process and conversation go?
 
I was giving serious thought to the 50's mom not being satisfyed by her husband, and the 29-30 son not being satisfyed by his wife...and figuring out some way to stick them together long enough

but it still remains how do i turn two people who have never viewed each other sexually into sexual beings? How the crap does that thought process and conversation go?

you have a problem there a wife like that would just put up with the bad sex
 
i was going to try to tie the characters together initial anyway with a thread of "neither of our partners wants to fool around and expect up to be greatful with once a month" Mom wants more from father, son wants more from wife...they become the common thread in two sexless marrages
 
i was going to try to tie the characters together initial anyway with a thread of "neither of our partners wants to fool around and expect up to be greatful with once a month" Mom wants more from father, son wants more from wife...they become the common thread in two sexless marrages

I still have know idea how to get them together
 
had another think about this and the only way i could think of is drugs mom is tricked into trying some pot (Dont ask me how) but then on the way home she seduces the son he is also stoned and before they know whats happening he is shaging his mom for all he is worth. After this there is guilt but there is lust there and it could continue.
What do you think????
 
I disagree actually, pot is one of those most everybody has some things. Especially when you ask, i can't tell you how many times i'll be playing Dungeons and Dragons Online and hear how three of the 6 people in my party is high on pot or getting some later.

Try going to a bar sometime and asking if anybody has some, chances are good at least 3 people are going to either have some to buy or know somebody who does. Yes it's illegal, it's also one of the few things most people don't care about, cops included.

However, I rather think alchohol is a better option, there's no way to trick someone into smoking pot, would take alot to get high eating it and so far as I know smoking pot only makes you hungry and rather stupid. :rolleyes:
 
How does anyone else fall in love. Possably the dad dies or moves out and the son steps up becoming the man of the house. The son may comfort the mom at first who would have a hard time with the lost of her husband. Who knows maybe it could start with an innocent back rub.
 
In her 50's, Mom's young enough she's probably smoked pot herself in her younger days.

I could see them getting stoned together.
 
There's possibly some inspiration from an alledged real life news article this week. Apparently a 38 year old mother was reunited through Bebo with the son and daughter she gave up for adoption years ago. The son and daughter moved in with mother and her new family (husband, daughter and 2 young grandchildren). For some reason (possible the so called genetic sexual attraction) the mother and son eventually started a sexual relationship and this week ran away with each. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2058563.ece
 
Incest plot help

I just posted some ideas on New Incest plots.

Is seems best to let the not so smart son make some moves or take some action at seeing Mom without her being aware. He is not supposed to be home and she knows he is. He is not making any noise for a good reason so she puts on a show.

He uses his new phone to take pictures up her dress when she is digging in the refrigerator or cupboards.

He can fake sleep and put on a show as well going into the bathroom without a stitch because no one is up.

Peep holes are old. Walls have a space as deep as a 2X4 between each side making such peeping not possible. Taking down the dry wall behind a picture of mirror and then making a hole thru the other side is real. Mom finds the open wall while he is off to college and starts the shows like normal when he is home.

Key holes are not so good as they don't exist anymore. Cold air returns or heater vents aren't connected between floors or rooms anymore.

Going out to the shed to feed the cats when Mom is doing something interesting should work. He is peeping thru the window shade that has a new tear or kink in the vanician blind at the right place. Mom becomes aware of what is going on and knows it is safe to play the game with him.

Finding smells or cum some where gives great clues of something going on. The corner of the washer may smell after Mom leaves the laundry room. His stiff rag under the bed is obviously there so he can blow his nose when he needs it. His sister may want to clean up and take it and he has to make the argument plausible with no success. She checks it daily to see additions and trys tasting it. More challenges by sister leads to offers to help by replacing it more frequently or help blow his NOSE?

Mom can loose her toys somewhere he can accidently find them. Old batteries in the bedroom waste basket alerts him to search.

Leaving the door open a crack doesn't seem real with every room air conditioned.

Mom finding his history on the internet has been done but not overdone yet IMHO.

Doesn't every young guy think his Mom would never find his books under the mattress or read his diary.

Videos of Mom and others can be left around where son can find them in a deliberate search. Trading magazines back and forth innocently eventually breaks down of course to make the story end well.

Kids fooling around and getting caught can need lessons by parents on getting condoms on right and more to keep the risk of disease down by keeping it in the family.
 
Story Idea

Posted this years ago but nothing happened. This needs a skill writer to make it real.

Woman has a OB/GYN Dr. friend that she confides in about wanting to enlarge her rectum for a surprise anal sex session with a boy friend she has been refusing him todate because of his great size.

Not true, but she has to tell her something to make the doctor
willing go along and invent a reason for her son to
help.

She has a nerdy but well endowed 18 year old son that she took
along to the Dr. She explains to the doctor, she wants the doctor
to validate her need for her son to assist her in accomplishing
her goal. For his benefit an entirely different fictitious goal
is given for his benefit. Doctor advises son of his new role in
helping mother treat her tendency for hemorrhoids by inserting
larger and larger specially tapered dildoes (like in story of 'O')
that will weaken the muscles that cause hemorrhoids to develope.

According to the plot this is really to allow her comfort in anal
sex and she develops a daily exercise routine.

The toys are soft jelly type and long. When coated with KY they
are so slippery she could not possibly get them in without help.
Not only does he have to install them she says he has to remove it
every time as well. She may later go to the trouble of removing
them.

Of couse initially, modesty prevents her allowing her son to see
what he is to participate in so either she blind folds him or he
is behind the shower curtin while she is in the tub, he holds
these unweildy long items that she can't manage for herself. With
his arms around the curtin holding the tool she frequently bumps
into him as the tools suddenly snap forward. Gradually technique
is developed to make it a more pleasurable entry.

They gradually work out the mechanics of getting the job done by
adding a hole in the curtin which grows magically by both of them
making secret adjustments to it. He gets to feel as well as
lubricate her and the tool as things progress gradually from one
days session to the next perhaps a dozen different episodes of
more and more daring exposure to her son as she begins to feel
more desire for his having more sex with her. Late in the story
when her size is really complete, he even slides his own penis or
hand in instead of one of the tools without her knowlege every now
and then without ejaculation to give it away. He has second
thoughts on what he is doing all the time even though he takes
advantage and uses his own penis for some period instead of the
tools without her knowledge in nearly every session. Of course
she is aware but the reader doesn't know it till later when she is
gradually getting more daring with him.

Occasionally the tool goes in the other hole but she calmly
corrects the situation. She continues backing on and off to
stretch with enthusiasm each time ending the days event with
her climax which she thinks her son misses. She goes back for
several times for custom shaped additonal tools which have a bulge
in the taper that she likes to ride over. The use of a stationary
tool in her vagina while he works the other is also a natural
developement. Then both are moved to enhance the effect.

He begins watching by adjusting a door mirror in the bathroom
sonewhere in the sequnce of things seeing now what he couldn't see while facing the shower curtin. She can also see him which
doesn't occur to him cause he never seens looking his way thru
her hair that falls forward hiding her eyes.

She wants to wear the tool around the house while she does
hosework. She tells her son she needs more training time per day
to do things while the tool is installed, she says. Other plugs
with different shapes get tried and she finds out she enjoys
variations. Mom takes a liking to the tools being in place while
she walks around the house in her robe and high heels of course,
initially with the handle banging into the back of the robe from
uderneath which sends vibrations thru the handle to be enjoyed.
Her son spots it immediately. Dresses and robes get shorter. A
new plug gets added at the suggestion of the GYN which also has a
long handle that can be seen thru her sheer robe when she walks
around.

While doing dishes she can't stand still and he frequently sees
her squat so she can push the plug in more deeply with her heel
and stir it around. She can even grip it between her high heels
and move it in and out.

Eventually she suggests they go around the house nude, he says he
will be glad to tolerate her nudity for her health's sake of
course. Later she says she will allow him the same opportunity to
be nude as well with out her hassling him for having an erection
over his mother. Gradually she lets him know she likes to see his
huge erection.

He lusts after her, but he can't have sex with her he feels. She
never invites intercourse. The reason for the long delay from
teasing to actual sex has to be justified somehow. He is even
encouraged to slide his hand in and make a fist which they
regularly do in either orifice.

She even wears lipstick on her bare nipples and anus to tease him.
Not only does he have to install and remove it every time,
eventually she stoops over in front of him shaking the tool in his
face to tease him that keeps him very involved when he has to
remove it.

Gradually she allows him more real exposure to her nudity and Mom
takes it into the middle of her towel covered bed with him behind
holding the tools while he is required to be nude as well.

The boyfriend never appears and was really a literary tool to get
the story started. Half way thru, the need for more exercise for
health reasons gets changed to her real purpose to have anal sex,
but of course not with him she says at first. She admitsthe size
is enough that she can take large toys and hands but she now does
it for the enjoyment and he is asked to help for her enjoyment
now.

This then moves on to the more normal story that can have other
plots of additional mothers taking on this challenge or having her
friends sons come by to help instead when her son is unavailable.
Her son and a friend could now make it a 3 way front and back
because she is anxious to tryout the new facility.

Restrictions on sons having sex with their mothers is of course
the natural beginning but fades away.

Actual intercourse with Mom is very late in the story and of
course their preference is anal intercourse.
 
Last edited:
Check out these two authors from lit and their stories:

AngeloMichael : A matter of Trust and A matter of Betrayal
Polyman : Big Changes at Home and it's follow up : Reformation

Very good if not great stories.
 
Son's erectile dysfuntion a mother's problem too!

How about this: Mother's married young son divorced after a couple of months. Discreet inquiries by mother revealed her son has an erectile dysfuntion problem that failed to be resolved by his urologist. Distressed mother feels a mother's love may be the way to solve his problem and invites son to visit a mountain resort with her over a week-end to discuss his problem and seek a remedy.
 
How about this: Mother's married young son divorced after a couple of months. Discreet inquiries by mother revealed her son has an erectile dysfuntion problem that failed to be resolved by his urologist. Distressed mother feels a mother's love may be the way to solve his problem and invites son to visit a mountain resort with her over a week-end to discuss his problem and seek a remedy.


Sounds intresting but how are you geting from mothers love to sex?
 
I think that the most overlooked mom/son incest plot development is something rather obvious to me - the son obviously looks like someone that she was once sexually attracted to. For example, you know that these rock stars' daughters are gorgeous women because they're mothers were obviously the cream of the crop hotties among the rock stars' groupies. But you never hear about the groupies that have sons by their rock and roll idols.

That would make for a hot story. Young man messed up by the secretive identity of his unknown father and a Mom who can't escape the ghost of the rocker that she had let take advantage of her all those years ago... Then the day comes when he has such an identity crisis that she must explain who his father is for reasons of his self-esteem and this gives him a curious insight into the demon that his mother lives with.

Anyway, food for thought.
 
I've always had a hypnosis fetish, so what if.......

Both mom and son are greiving the loss of the hubby/dad.... and decide to see a hypnotherapist about their loss issues. Somehow or another, the therapist hypnotizes both and gives them suggestions to help them over come the issues by relying on and finding comfort in each other. Maybe after the first suggestions, the mom and son begin pulling closer. Then there is more hypnosis secessions after whcih the mom and son are finding more and more comfort with each other....

Then the son's GF leaves him and he is suddenly alone. The mom says she understands because she is alone...... The hypnosis has broguht them so close together and so incredibly comfortable with each otehr in every way, that one night they are watching a sex filled movie. they both joke about needing a release, and end up masterbating each other..... and from there, a loving sexual relationship evolves.
 
There's possibly some inspiration from an alledged real life news article this week. Apparently a 38 year old mother was reunited through Bebo with the son and daughter she gave up for adoption years ago. The son and daughter moved in with mother and her new family (husband, daughter and 2 young grandchildren). For some reason (possible the so called genetic sexual attraction) the mother and son eventually started a sexual relationship and this week ran away with each. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2058563.ece

Interesting, but definitely NOT a Literotica story.
When the woman's sister (kid's aunt) found them naked in bed, a Lit story would have had her getting naked and joining in!
:cattail:
Jenny
 
Mom and aunt are identical twins

Son gets initiated into sex by his aunt. Mom secretly invited her sister to make some moves on him.

After some time the progress reports are too much. Mother wants a taste of sex with her son and travels over to aunts house late one night to make the switcheroo after they have gone to bed for the night and the lights are nearly all out. And this goes on for many other nights as things progress.

Son knows they are identical and feel the same but the smell of his mother gives her away. She introduces role play with him to see if he would welcome sex with his mother. Mom is tricked into anal and fisting as she doesn't know her sister refuses to go there.

Gradually he enjoys both together of course.
 
I've got two in my head but haven't written.

First is a son who keeps coming home from dates frustrated. Mom can tell that something isn't right and asks him. He admits that he and girlfriend are getting together but she loves him going down on her but she won't return the favor...won't even stroke his cock. Mother is a bit overwhelmed at his honesty but decides to help by asking things he does 'for her'. He clearly describes a very good tonguing talent he has on her and Mom gets wet thinking about it. She suggests some things he could do to 'soften the girl up' a bit.

Next night he's back even more frustrated and she can't help but notice he still has an erection an he complains about 'blue balls'. Without warning, she pulls his jeans down and then his shorts and pushes him down on the sofa and calmly jacks him while telling him that girls should be willing to do this for him. He comes in record time shooting off all over his mom's hands, arms and night shirt. She shakily goes to bed wondering what she's doing.

I've not decided next steps yet...what do you guys think? Maybe the girlfriend comes over and the mom instructs her in jacking and eventually oral? Or does she do oral on him and decide to 'keep him'?

The second story is more involved and I'm trying to figure out how to spin it. I have a younger guy and older woman working together in an office. She is his only employee. Maybe a young lawyer. Anyway, some older rich guy begins to hit on her and gets her to buy sexy clothes and eventually tells the young guy he's going to 'do her' in his office.

Somewhere in this we 'learn' that the woman is the Mother of the young lawyer and he watches his mother (maybe after her admitting that she is going to do the guy) take the guy on in his office and eventually the guy insists that he take some of her too? Or do we end it with her naked in his office and the rich guy gone and her hands are in her muff and she looks at him and says.....?
 
Back
Top