AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ is back??

AJ is back!

Well, how about that 2014. I feel like Louis Armstrong in "Hello, Dolly!" except without the charm and talent.

<sits down and eagerly anticipates when the thongs will start to show up>

attachment.php

Last edited:
AJ is back!

Well, how about that 2014. I feel like Louis Armstrong in "Hello, Dolly!" except without the charm and talent.

<sits down and eagerly anticipates when the thongs will start to show up>

Hi!!!!! Geez... This is fun! So many people popping out of the woodwork... How the heck are ya? :kiss:

Hi!!!!! Geez... This is fun! So many people popping out of the woodwork... How the heck are ya? :kiss:

Before discovering your thread? A bit tired, dreading some work I have to do, still possibly hung over.

After discovering your thread? Peachy. Perky. Aroused. Happy.

2014. Already off to a good start. I'm ashamed that this made it 3 pages without me showing up. Ashamed.

Outstanding!
You have grabbed my attention firmly....!!!

Firmly... Mmmmm

Wonderful! Those just happen to be my specialties:devil:

Specialties hmmm? Are there additional tools in your arsenal?

I did... and you should never play alone. ;)

You do owe me a drink. Let me see if we have a breakfast and drinks on the 'to do' list, I think we have at least one night in-between. :devil:

Friends don't let friends play alone hmmm? *gooses your ass*

Oh my I do like to see you slip out of clothes

I think you saw me without clothes as much as with!!!

You truly are one amazingly gorgeous and sexy lady who has a sweet delicious body!

And you certainly are as charming as your moniker states. *bats eyelashes and fans self*

Still over this side hanging out with your people. :D

:kiss:

Tolerating us okay then? *sticks out tongue*

2014. Already off to a good start. I'm ashamed that this made it 3 pages without me showing up. Ashamed.

It's okay ... Your response to that one audio earned you lifetime free passes!!! :D

A couple of audio links

Playful Little 1 (my fave audio author) recorded this audio and I recorded my response over her audio and layered it... Her at home, me at work....

PL1 Calls Me by FunluvinAJ

Then I was really worked up... And recorded this...

Edging by FunluvinAJ

I hope you enjoy and edge with me!

Last edited:
Friends don't let friends play alone hmmm? *gooses your ass*

An unruly ass grab is only going to escalate things. And you know how much a like your ass. ;)

Did you wear red on new years?

Playful Little 1 (my fave audio author) recorded this audio and I recorded my response over her audio and layered it... Her at home, me at work....

PL1 Calls Me by FunluvinAJ http://soundcloud.com/funluvinaj/pl1-calls-me/s-jGil0

Then I was really worked up... And recorded this...

Edging by FunluvinAJ http://soundcloud.com/funluvinaj/edging/s-Ht2po

I hope you enjoy and edge with me!

DAMN! Your audio files are so fucking intense. I can only imagine the pleasures being with you could bring...

Specialties hmmm? Are there additional tools in your arsenal?

I'll just say my boy scout training has served me well. I'm ALWAYS PREPARED!

Good to know. :p

An unruly ass grab is only going to escalate things. And you know how much a like your ass. ;)

Did you wear red on new years?

YOU?? Like MY ass?? Why didn't you tell me??

DAMN! Your audio files are so fucking intense. I can only imagine the pleasures being with you could bring...

My ex-husband might have something to say about that. Haha!!

I look forward to seeing more of you. :D Your sounds are incredible!!

Imagine the sounds we'd make together....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back