Nothing ever changes.

Gary_W

Virgin
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Posts
2
Warning: Incoming rant by a once happy reader of this site.


18 months away from this site and I thought I would see if anything had changed in terms of the categories of this site and the content of the stories and the really childish comments on the stories.

Sad to say while most other story websites have moved on and improved this site is exactly the same as it was when I left this was once a good site other sites are now far better now.

Just looking down the list of 'New' stories it is obvious that there are no ''New" stories. It is just the same old Racist stories the same old Cuckolded husband stories and same old Slut/Whore wife stories.

And that is a pity there used to be good readable erotic stories on this site that didn't sterotype or degrade or humiliate another human being no matter what color they are or what preference they might have.

And of course those comments...they are still as bad and childish as they ever were. Attacks appear from everywhere and on every topic but very rarely about the story which is sad in it's self.

Oh well back the better set out and better managed story sites.
 
Yep, have a good one, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out :)
 
Sounds like you're only speaking of the LW category and cuckold stories are the same net wide and no one is forcing you to read them.
 
You are basically complaining about one story category (LW), when there are 31 others. I agree that LW has some problematic elements, but I can't really think of any issues with the others, and 31/32 is still pretty damn good.

Maybe potentially you also have an issue with "Interracial" as well, but 30/32 is still quite good. That's still 94%.
 
This guy's real user name is x_JohnDoe_x and he has a bunch of stuff posted in the story section. He screwed up and PM'd me about this thread from the john doe account.
 
What's interesting is that my best friend growing up is black. He moved out to Chicago for work a few years ago, but we get together whenever he comes home to see his folks.

Last time out we were talking about my writing and erotica and he said that the interracial stories make him sick for the most part as well as the videos.

His point is that in the stories and videos the black many times is degrading the white women (and her husband in cuck stories) okay fine. But the underlying theme is that the white woman is now somehow less than or she is trash or it is some type of dirty taboo to be with a black man.

So if she is being degraded being with one, why is that?

Because fundamentally what the stories are saying is that if the woman is being "sleazy" for lack of a better term for being with a black, then that means the black is less than and in truth the story is degrading to the blacks.

But his next point was that most blacks don;t see it, especially younger ones because all they see is "Yeah, he's fucking that white bitch!"

I had always felt along the same lines, but not being black, I really wasn't sure how they took it, but I guess I was on the right track.

Personally I never read those stories and although I like the physical contrast never watch interracial videos because in most the dialogue is along the same lines and its ignorant and stupid.

Having said that, the poster above mentioning 31 other categories is spot on, no one makes anyone click on anything they don;t want to read.
 
Back
Top