How was your first time being spanked?

Uneventful, mildly irritating to wildly irritating.

Being belted or caned on the other hand, invigorating and kind of erotic.
 
First time: ex-wife, not very into it, but I liked it.

First time by someone that was into it: Awesome, I came far to soon, and she beat my as for that...

I loved it!
 
I was caught by surprise, actually. My s.o. clipped me a few while we were having sex. I was shocked at first, but loved it. Spankings are still reserved for during sex though. We haven't done the "tie me up and spank me" thing.
 
I was spanked as a child on occassion (hand and belt), probably where these thoughts come from. My partner was never spanked so she has zero interest in the subject.

I was spanked as a child, too, and now my mom constantly curses herself for it because of my love of kink (I live with her, so it's kind of hard to hide things like my sex life. Besides, we're open with each other and I like to gross her out), but I don't think my enjoyment of being spanked is a result of being spanked as a kid.

That being said, I love being spanked and I don't mind spanking on occasion. It's one of those things that is fairly easy to control (i.e. it's easy for the person doing the hitting to control the force behind it) and I consider it pretty basic kink, so if someone who's not used to something like BDSM wanted to get into it spanking might not be a huge issue (I even know vanilla folks who enjoy a good slap to the ass every now and then).

I say you go for it, absolutely. It's fun, it more than likely won't leave any permanent damage, and if you or your partner doesn't like it, you don't have to do it anymore.:)
 
Aaaannndddd.... I just realized I didn't actually answer the original question about my first time. Damn my rambling!

My first time being spanked was by my parents, so not too fond of a memory there.

But, my first time being spanked that wasn't by my parents as punishment for something I did happened when I was about 14 or 15 at school, by one of my friends. We were always smacking each other's asses like that (we were a very close group). A guy friend of mine came up and gave me a good, solid whack on the ass out of nowhere and I actually thought it was really fun and affectionate, like a hug, almost.
 
Ah, I didn't realize we were including spankings given by parents as children. In that case, I don't remember my first spanking. I'm sure it happened before I can even remember. My mom's #1 favorite activity seemed to have been wailing on her kids. :rolleyes:
 
I've actually never been spanked...not even as a child. I find myself thinking about it lately. Oddly though, I imagine his hand while many of your posts indicate you prefer an object over a hand. I wonder why...anyone care to share?

I prefer my boyfriend's hand over an object mostly because he'll rub the spot where he's smacking sometimes and the increased sensitivity from the spanking makes it feel that much more arousing. Plus, there is something about the feeling and sound of skin on skin contact that really does it for me.
 
I think my thrill started out from when I was little.. I enjoyed so my Mom had to figure out a way I didnt enjoy it.. So she devised after being spanked she would make me sit on the cold linoluem floor.. OWWWIIEE

Fast forward to when my interest started in this lifestyle..

I tried floggers, crops and I prefer my Sirs hand on HIS ass, it is something he will do and he enjoys but he does enjoy flogging to a point but mostly he likes the skin on skin contact.
 
Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. I think a hand is a good place to start but if it is really punishment you are craving and a bdsm type scene, I don't believe a hand is good enough.
 
Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. I think a hand is a good place to start but if it is really punishment you are craving and a bdsm type scene, I don't believe a hand is good enough.

I'd disagree on that one. I think it depends what you're going for.

All I know is Sir can use his hand and it hurt like sweet hell. He had me in tears from using his hand the other week.
 
My first time was nearly 4 years ago after fantasizing about it for over 30 years.

I knew it was going to happen and the anticipation was delightful. I blushed and twittered through an hour of initial discussion and when He said to me "You know you going to be spanked soon" I nearly wet my panties...well I did wet my panties but he didn't mind.

He took me by the hand and lead me up the stairs, out of the sand dunes and into my room, stripped me slowly, inspected every inch of me and then turned me over His knee where He spanked my bottom for nearly an hour. He then took me to the mirror and made me look at my bright red bottom.

What occurred after that I'm sure most of you can imaging.

*blush*

I'll never get enough spanking I'm thinking...perhaps I feel that way today as I am without a Dom. He took a job in Los Vegas ending our contract abruptly to protect me He said and allow me to seek a new Dom. Hell I never ment to get into all that but... Whoomp here it is.
 
My first time was not great...it was the cane and i was only about 7-8 yrs old in school, but i behaved well after that incedent

My first sexual spanking was with one of my first girlfriends many years ago, her parents had gone out and we were play fighting around the house, then it started to get a little rough when i warned her that if she didn't stop, she would be getting a damn good spanking, hearing that she just said ok! and dropped her jeans right there!
Needless to say a great time was had by both of us as she was on the edge of orgasming (sp?) all the time i was spanking her, it only took my moistened finger gently circling her back passage to make her go loopy!

Definitley worth giving it a try, me and my wife have tried it a couple of times but she is not hugely keen on it, and i don't wan't to pressure her into doing something she doesn't want to/won't enjoy, as i don't find it a huge turn on, making somebody do something they really dont like/are afraid of.
 
Back
Top