What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how men will say almost anything to get you to engage in virtual sex even though you tell them you aren't interested.

i just got told it was my loss that i won't engage in risque chat....surely it's only my loss if i was looking for that dynamic in the first place? :confused:

Darling, it's seriously not...cyber bores me frigid anyway but when faced with the breathtaking ineptness of the attempts I've received at what would be considered "dirty talk"...it makes me enormously glad that it's never been what I seek here...:cool:

:D

Darling, it's seriously not...cyber bores me frigid anyway but when faced with the breathtaking ineptness of the attempts I've received at what would be considered "dirty talk"...it makes me enormously glad that it's never been what I seek here...:cool:

:D

i can completely relate janey that cyber sex is boring - glad someone understands me! :D

Bacon-Seed.png

Mmmmmm bacon...

Omg I couldn't eat that, it's too fucking cute!
It should come with a Disney soundtrack and some singing mice... :D

Don't eat him now - he's too small! Let him dance and sing with his mice friends and then when he grows up to be big and fat, that's when you turn him into food!

Ok my Sunday morning brain just cannot make sense of Gus Johnson calling a BPL soccer game. What the hell is going on in the universe? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back