Smells that turn you on (besides the obvious)

RomanSteel

Really Experienced
What scents turn you on? Besides the obvious sex smells.

Mine:

A guy with just a hint of beer on his breath, Instant turn on. It's like he's the pied piper and he's beckoning me to bed him.

My wife after she has worked out, or been sitting in the sun (mix of sunblock and sweat).

Also a really good glass of Cab...

The smell of vanilla and cinnamon really get me going. I can walk into a space and if either/both of those scents are present, it'll perk me right up and put me in an entirely different mindset, esp if I'm in a bad mood.

Obsession (the perfume). An old flame wore it. Whenever I smell it, immediate images of her tousled brown hair, smoky voice and long legs come to mind, causing regret for the road not taken.

Armpits here too and crotches esp after a long work out :) :eek:

Also I love smell of smoke from a wood burning fireplace in the winter or fall esp when it's cold...it's so warm, cozy and familiar

Wood (literally:eek:) ceader, hardwoods, I love cologne with sandalwood.:heart:

sounds like a pun waiting for jokes though:D

Had to go there after that comment Bound :devil:

There is a perfume that a coworker used to wear, never did learn the name of it but it had a light scent of grapes.......used to drive me wild, of course the fact that she was a fairly hot blond may have helped with that too. The other is the same as Dani stated, vanilla and cinnamon..........mmmmmmmm. No clue why but that will put me in the mood as well.

I hope my comments aren't wooden, stiff or too rigid. Yet I remain firm and solidly unyielding...:rolleyes:

(took me a while to write this)

Those cute toes have given me wood and I don't even have that kind of plumbing. :D
Thank you:rose: All original parts:D

The other is the same as Dani stated, vanilla and cinnamon..........mmmmmmmm. No clue why but that will put me in the mood as well.
I read years ago that the smell of cinnamon buns is the most common nonsex smell cause increased blood flow to male genitals. They did a study. I think men were easier to measure:D

I hope my comments aren't wooden, stiff or too rigid. Yet I remain firm and solidly unyielding...:rolleyes:

(took me a while to write this)

Bravo, puns worthy of Shakespeare:rose:

I love the smell of cowshit and horseshit. Not in a sexual way, it just makes me feel "comfortable" kinda like a big bowl of chili on a cold day. The smell of water in a in a pristine river and the surrounding trees and stuff makes me horny. If there are any women around, they need to be on the lookout! The biggest turn on though is the smell of a womans breath if she has been drinking( without the cigarettes! ) AND a sweaty woman.
:heart:................:heart:.....................:heart:.................:heart:

Certain perfumes......Obsession reminds me of my first girlfriend (we particularly fucked like weasels ever chance we had, so...)

The smell of Hawaiian Tropic is for me one of the most intoxicating smells on the planet, next to pussy. Pretty much anything coconut or vanilla, wood smoke, the smell of a hay barn

The smell of Hawaiian Tropic is for me one of the most intoxicating smells on the planet, next to pussy. Pretty much anything coconut or vanilla, wood smoke, the smell of a hay barn

Coppertone! Used to live at the beach when I was younger, and beach parties, kegs and bikini-clad women sporting Coppertone...wooooooo, indeed!

:D

The smell of vanilla and cinnamon really get me going. I can walk into a space and if either/both of those scents are present, it'll perk me right up and put me in an entirely different mindset, esp if I'm in a bad mood.

This is the same for me, also the smell of nutmeg or any holiday ish spiced candle.. such as autumn leaves or kitchen spice, candles from bath and body works. These smells throw me right into the mood, Any time I have my boy coming over I light candles, and it may be a correlation, that those smells remind me of our times together or something, not sure what it is..

Another smell that I tend to love is mens balls and penis about an hour or two after they shower..

The smell:sun warmed skin, the collar of a business shirt after it has been worn for a couple of hours at least , oregon sawdust mixed with sweat and just a touch of wood glue(the smell of my dad), bread, the combination of mown grass and swimming pool chlorine, the smell of wine or whisky on the breath, old spice, patchuli oil, surfboard wax, hot motorcycle, sweaty leather, clean sheets, sweaty sheets, breast milk, the scent of sex, getting my nose filled with the scent of breath, sweat, armpits, groins, and obviously cum.

My wife after she has worked out, or been sitting in the sun (mix of sunblock and sweat).

Also a really good glass of Cab...

I like sweaty women too, but I also like perfume on woman should I ever go out on a regular movie-or-dinner date with one.

This is the same for me, also the smell of nutmeg or any holiday ish spiced candle.. such as autumn leaves or kitchen spice, candles from bath and body works. These smells throw me right into the mood, Any time I have my boy coming over I light candles, and it may be a correlation, that those smells remind me of our times together or something, not sure what it is..

Another smell that I tend to love is mens balls and penis about an hour or two after they shower..

mans penis after its been inside you?

that cant be a bad thing.

or nutmeg penis and spiced shweaty balls that have been rubbed up against your little kitty...( lit mods don't freak I am not talking about her cat)

I am trying out being tactful..

:rolleyes:

mans penis after its been inside you?

that cant be a bad thing.

or nutmeg penis and spiced shweaty balls that have been rubbed up against your little kitty...( lit mods don't freak I am not talking about her cat)

I am trying out being tactful..

:rolleyes:

oh yesnot just nice to smell but wonderful to taste

Back