mother and sister cuckold their son/brother

cuckstnfldr

Virgin
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Posts
2
I would like to read a story about a mother and sister who cuckold their son/brother. the mother would have sex with the dad and then go to the son to have him clean her pussy and ass where ever his dad blew his load (gross I know). The father is terrible in bed so the mother makes the son satisfy her. She is also unfaithful and cheats on the father, with black men.

The mother is able to dominate her son like this as she caught him doing something he shouldnt....or maybe the mother and sister could conspire to trick him into something, and then blackmail him.

The mother then teaches the daughter all about cuckolding and the brother becomes her cuckold as well. She and her mother are real miss prissy types, the daughter is a cheerleader and has regular sex with black boys (gangsters, drug dealers, thugs, jocks) on the basketball team, they could also fuck the mother.

The son's friends could also get involved, further humiliating the son (mom could let his friends know)

The son could finally meet a girl, and it looks like his life of cuckoldry is over...... only she knows ALLLL about how pathetic he is and joins the Mother and sister in dominating and humiliating the poor boy the nightmare starts all over again.

age? well keeping with the rules... lets say the son is 18yo, really sporty, fit, tiny cock. The sister 19yo, tall leggy blonde, pig tails, total miss priss on the outside, but complete slut underneath. and the mother 45yo, shes blonde, 5'11 plump... almost BBW but hot enough that 18 boys would drool over her, she's bossy, overpowering, has a fantastic ass and loves anal.

So I hope sombody out there could write a story with this theme, it would be really hot or maybe they could tell me about some stories like this. I have read some stories by "AKAbobcocker", (I think thats who wrote them) and they were really hot, but it did seem that the boy was turning very Bi/Gay, and while these themes are a turn on.......... they always seemed to end up with the boy sucking cock......hmmm. My wife starts to wonder if I am gay.
 
Last edited:
WOW, that does sound hot :D

I havent seen anything like that myself, but im definietly thinking about writing something along those lines for you ;)

I like where your imagination is taking you!
 
Anybody out there keen to write a story like this? or know of any similar, I'd like to know.

Ben
 
Back
Top