sweetening cum

caferacer

Experienced
Hi guys, I love to eat my cum when l masturbate, anyone have a tried and true method to sweeten cum, l read Sprit zero l think. Thanks Richard

Hi guys, I love to eat my cum when l masturbate, anyone have a tried and true method to sweeten cum, l read Sprit zero l think. Thanks Richard

Changing your diet will change the flavor of your cum. Cut sugary soda, fast food, and eat a lot of fruits and veggies.

Cheers have you tried this??, how much do you have to eat and how long before it flavours it?

As a long time oral artist an cum connoisseur, Sweet fruits, and especially pineapple do work the best. I can't say about sweet soft drinks, but I expect sweetened fruit juices would work also.
:D

Changing your diet will change the flavor of your cum. Cut sugary soda, fast food, and eat a lot of fruits and veggies.

DarkPleasures has the right idea. Drink more water and clear juices. In addition, as someone else mentioned fresh Pineapple (or fresh pineapple juice) is a really great way to naturally sweeten your semen as will most fruits.

Very important is to cut back or eliminate most processed foods and foods that contain cane or beet sugar and/or artificial sweeteners, even though they're sweet to us once your body breaks them down it actually can add to the bitterness of your cum. Simple sugars like those contained in fruits and some vegetables naturally sweeten.

Reduce your meat portions at mealtimes and eat more vegetables but I've read that you should avoid asparagus because it can have a negative effect on the taste (and smell) of your cum. I can't say from experience because I detest asparagus.

Also, too much coffee and/or alcohol intake can have a negative effect on the taste of semen too.

Everything in moderation, but drinking lots of water (and clear, natural fruit juices) can really help offset certain things that you find hard to give up.

DarkPleasures has the right idea. Drink more water and clear juices. In addition, as someone else mentioned fresh Pineapple (or fresh pineapple juice) is a really great way to naturally sweeten your semen as will most fruits.

Very important is to cut back or eliminate most processed foods and foods that contain cane or beet sugar and/or artificial sweeteners, even though they're sweet to us once your body breaks them down it actually can add to the bitterness of your cum. Simple sugars like those contained in fruits and some vegetables naturally sweeten.

Reduce your meat portions at mealtimes and eat more vegetables but I've read that you should avoid asparagus because it can have a negative effect on the taste (and smell) of your cum. I can't say from experience because I detest asparagus.

Also, too much coffee and/or alcohol intake can have a negative effect on the taste of semen too.

Everything in moderation, but drinking lots of water (and clear, natural fruit juices) can really help offset certain things that you find hard to give up.

Also, a high salt diet is to blame for "salty cum". My husband does not taste salty and neither did a vegetarian I dated a long time ago.

Hear Hear! Creampie lover! Thank you for repeating this. This is all good advice whether for sweetening your cum or for health in general. :)

Yes, it's amazing how the taste of your cum can give you insight into how healthy you are eating.

Anyone who's read even a handful of my posts probably knows that I love eating and being fed my own cum. I've really grown to love the taste as well as the experience but at first the taste was only so-so... I've made many of the dietary changes discussed, I have a hard time giving up coffee though, but the extra water seems to help offset that.

An extra note, as I've improved my diet, my wife has also, and I noticed a sweetening of her already intoxicating smell and natural flavor as well.

Yes, it's amazing how the taste of your cum can give you insight into how healthy you are eating.

Anyone who's read even a handful of my posts probably knows that I love eating and being fed my own cum. I've really grown to love the taste as well as the experience but at first the taste was only so-so... I've made many of the dietary changes discussed, I have a hard time giving up coffee though, but the extra water seems to help offset that.

An extra note, as I've improved my diet, my wife has also, and I noticed a sweetening of her already intoxicating smell and natural flavor as well.

A healthier diet tends to improve so many scents, including sweat, juices, and breath :) Good post!

Back