Satanic Incest

DarkStrength

Virgin
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Posts
12
I'd love to see a story about a Christian, single mom and her son descend first into incest and then, realizing how incompatible the faith is with their new lifestyle, become interested in and ultimately convert to Satanism, preferably including acts of blasphemy with their sexuality and getting married in the eyes of Satan. Much appreciated, there unfortunately seems to be very few blasphemous/satanic stories on this site.
 
I think about this idea for a long time too. Really erotic. A deep religious prude mom... and her son. Don't have to be a single mom in my eyes.

Kind of a historic setting in the 19th century would be nice too, or maybe a rich family.

The mother want to raise her son well and he has to go to church since he was a kid. But when he is gettin older and older he gets more interested in other things. Especially girls.

His father dont go very often to church since a other family member died.
So it is just the mother and her son which are going regulary to church. And during the week into their private chapel to pray.

But his Mom has to motivate her son more and more to accompany her.

So she tries at first in a subconcious process to attract her son. She dresses different. High heels, shorter skirts, nice stockings, plunging neckline... some even not suitable for church.

Her son is aware that she changes her clothes for attending church with him. He starts to see her in a new light and is very attracted by his mom.

She is enjoying the new attention from her son. She also gives her son a few risky flashes of her upper stockings when kneeling down to pray.

At first, without even talking about their special secret, they automatically sit in the back row of the public church, to not beeing disturbed. The son now is really eager to visit the church. Sometimes he almost cum in his pants.

Back at home he regulary has to jack off fantasizing about his mom, while his Mom changing her dress to play the good and respectable wife for her husband.

His Mom loves the feeling of beeing watched. She seems to feel the urgency to show him more, to dress more improper. Both like the new secret in their lifes.
So they start to avoid the public church and more to visit their private chapel. More risky naughty flashes of her body are now regulary part of their masses. Like a ritual.

At some point she goes there with just wearing a sexy lingerie under her coat.
While she and her son are praying she stands up, walks toward the altar, her high heels clicking at the floor. She lights up the candles, still wearing the coat. Than she slowly let it fall to the floor.

Her son looks up at her in shock. She kneels down to pray. Exposing her dressupped body in all its glory from behind. Feeling the staring of her son. Love and lust running through their veins.

He cant hold back anymore. He opens his trousers and starts to wank at the sight of his mother.

She never looks back. But she is hearing what he is doing. She feels lust and plasure but she starts praying loud for absolution what she is doing.

He cums spraying his seed all over the stone tiles. She is hearing the cum hitting the floor but she keeps kneeling, praying till she is hearing her son leaving the chapel.

Maybe with the time they get aware of what they are doing. That this is really forbidden in the eyes of god.

Maybe they start to try to exorcize the devil with special rituals and masses in their private chapel. Maybe they use a other dark bible for this rituals, which the son found in the library of his Dad.

This masses should be even more forbidden and dirty.

With her wearing sinful dresses and doing naughty things like drinking his seed with wine... or eating it up with the host.

But everytime after these masses both feel kind of cleaned and free to live a good and respectable religious life again... until the pressure starts to build up again.

I hope they never get caught ;-) Written from the son's point of view.

I would write it by myself but my english knowledge is not that good. Sorry.
 
This is an excellent idea. Would love if someone wrote it. Really emphasize their decent into evilness and corruption.
 
I can't stop thinking about their conversion to the dark side. Thinking about how the woman would change her appearance, the way she dresses. Someone better write this.
 
I'd love to see a story about a Christian, single mom and her son descend first into incest and then, realizing how incompatible the faith is with their new lifestyle, become interested in and ultimately convert to Satanism, preferably including acts of blasphemy with their sexuality and getting married in the eyes of Satan. Much appreciated, there unfortunately seems to be very few blasphemous/satanic stories on this site.

Too bad you weren't here last year. I had an entire Satanic wedding ceremony in the Finale of my SWB series (Brother/sister getting married)

alas I had to pull the 5 part finale because of excessive violence.

I mean, jeez write one seen of ritualistic evisceration and they ban you! Prudes.

But, if you're interested this chapter

http://www.literotica.com/s/siblings-with-benefits-ch-17

Features the Ave Satanna and some really hardcore rough sex.
 
I'd love to see a story about a Christian, single mom and her son descend first into incest and then, realizing how incompatible the faith is with their new lifestyle, become interested in and ultimately convert to Satanism, preferably including acts of blasphemy with their sexuality and getting married in the eyes of Satan. Much appreciated, there unfortunately seems to be very few blasphemous/satanic stories on this site.

I'm a little unclear whether you're thinking a story that actually features supernatural, satanic elements, or just the human practice of satanism.

If you're after a story with a supernatural element, then I have an idea you might be interested in:

As a widow's son matures his mother begins to notice he looks more and more like his father every day. Seeing this fit, familiar young man brings back memories of the sheer, unbridled passion she enjoyed in her youth, that bore her a son. She begins fantasizing, blurring the lines in her mind between her long-ago lover and her indentical son.

She pushes the boundaries in their home life, "accidentally" being naked in the bath room when she knows he usually comes in for his own bath; dressing less modestly around the home; masturbating in bed at night, being sure to moan just loudly enough for her son to hear her.

The seduction leads to sex, and, as you say, a rationalizing that there is no room for Christianity in their new erotic life together.

The twist? It turns out that the son's father wasn't actually the woman's deceased husband. Shortly before she was to wed her husband, she was seduced and bedded by a very handsome, very vigorous demon. This is a scheme that Satan uses to lure devout women away from God. He gives them a single night of earth shattering pleasure and sees that it is fruitful, knowing that in a couple of decades, their handsome sons (who resemble their demonic fathers) will become too tempting to resist. Hence, the Christian women will come to the Satanic church, the only one that will permit their incestuous marriage.
 
I'm a little unclear whether you're thinking a story that actually features supernatural, satanic elements, or just the human practice of satanism.

I was really thinking a story about the human practice of satanism, idk about the supernatural elements, I suppose that a little would be interesting but the bulk of it would preferably be the practice between the mom and son.

I've also been thinking it might be fun if the two of them, after keeping their new religion personal for a while, went ahead and started a Satanic community, like a secret Church that held Black Masses and such.
 
Absolutely up my alley too. Especially the creation of a church where they recruit their neighbors to come to the dark side and join the church. All sorts of perversions take place... pregnant nuns fucking themselves with crosses, priests fucking the young parishioners, communion is cum for girls and pussy juice for guys. Prayers involve thanking Satan for sexual pleasure.


I was really thinking a story about the human practice of satanism, idk about the supernatural elements, I suppose that a little would be interesting but the bulk of it would preferably be the practice between the mom and son.

I've also been thinking it might be fun if the two of them, after keeping their new religion personal for a while, went ahead and started a Satanic community, like a secret Church that held Black Masses and such.
 
I like this one a lot too. I'm not sure whether a supernatural element would work best, but I definitely like the idea of ritual sex. Maybe the supernaturalism extends only as far as demonic dreams.
It would be a lot of fun to work out all the details of this religion, and exactly how they create it.
Something I like from DrMartens' ideas is that that the rituals at first seem intended to exorcise their demons, but in fact just leads them further into their descent. Maybe a corrupted priest centuries ago wrote a manual for precisely those purposes... it's labelled as 'rituals for overcoming incestuous desires', but is actually intended to force people to act on their incestuous desires and lead them to his own brand of satanism. And as the mother and son go deeper into the rituals and writings, they become more and more convinced of the rightness of this priest's perverse texts.
 
Absolutely up my alley too. Especially the creation of a church where they recruit their neighbors to come to the dark side and join the church. All sorts of perversions take place... pregnant nuns fucking themselves with crosses, priests fucking the young parishioners, communion is cum for girls and pussy juice for guys. Prayers involve thanking Satan for sexual pleasure.

Beautiful. :')
 
HHmmm

I'd love to see a story about a Christian, single mom and her son descend first into incest and then, realizing how incompatible the faith is with their new lifestyle, become interested in and ultimately convert to Satanism, preferably including acts of blasphemy with their sexuality and getting married in the eyes of Satan. Much appreciated, there unfortunately seems to be very few blasphemous/satanic stories on this site.

Uh oh, somebody's going to hell !!!!! :devil:
 
Bumping a two-year-old thread -- interesting. We've seen worse. Anyway, I'm a twisted person and I like plot twists. Like this: the incestuous mom+son decide to worship Satan -- but they get the wrong one. They go for Sam Satan, the BDSM devil, who doesn't care at all for what his brother Fred Satan, the Incest devil, is promoting. And neither will talk to their brother Louis Satan, the Bestiality devil. Turns out that lots of would-be Satan worshippers made the same mistake, and that's why shit is so fucked up. Selah!
 
That is horrible.

Bumping a two-year-old thread -- interesting. We've seen worse. Anyway, I'm a twisted person and I like plot twists. Like this: the incestuous mom+son decide to worship Satan -- but they get the wrong one. They go for Sam Satan, the BDSM devil, who doesn't care at all for what his brother Fred Satan, the Incest devil, is promoting. And neither will talk to their brother Louis Satan, the Bestiality devil. Turns out that lots of would-be Satan worshippers made the same mistake, and that's why shit is so fucked up. Selah!
 
Back
Top