Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

To all my Hunter fans:

Eternal Press, the publishing company that is carrying all my Hunter novels is putting them to print. Captive Angel and Heaven In Her Eyes, the first two of the series are available now. You can find them at Amazon.com. I hope you'll check it out.

Also, A Strange New Breed, the sequel to Pick of the Litter will be available through Phaze.com the first week of April. I know a lot of you have been emailing me to find out when it will be out. Pick of the Litter is still on the top twenty list though it fell from number one to number 18. Thanks so much for the continued support and for all the wonderful emails asking when I'll be back to writing. I've submitted something, now it's just waiting for it to be posted.

To all my Hunter fans:

Eternal Press, the publishing company that is carrying all my Hunter novels is putting them to print. Captive Angel and Heaven In Her Eyes, the first two of the series are available now. You can find them at Amazon.com. I hope you'll check it out.

Also, A Strange New Breed, the sequel to Pick of the Litter will be available through Phaze.com the first week of April. I know a lot of you have been emailing me to find out when it will be out. Pick of the Litter is still on the top twenty list though it fell from number one to number 18. Thanks so much for the continued support and for all the wonderful emails asking when I'll be back to writing. I've submitted something, now it's just waiting for it to be posted.

It sounds like you have been very productively busy. Congrats!

Buy One Get One Free!

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

From now until April 3, 2009, when you buy one Vivian Vincent e-book, you
can get the second free. This offer is only available when you
purchase through the excessica.com website and only for any of the
available titles listed below. You must provide a valid
email address and include in the "Notes" which title you'd like as
your free title.

Click on any of the images below for excerpts and purchase links.

Last edited:
Sapphistocated: Four Tales of Mirror Geography is now available on Amazon:

:nana:

February, 2009
ISBN 978-1-60659-114-7

Four rising stars of women's erotica come together in this sometimes funny, sometimes heartwarming, and totally engaging collection of stories about women who love women.

Double Decker by Alessia Brio: Tess is determined to win the big Karaoke contest at the Double Decker bar, and the heart of the woman organizing it. Will her evening end on a high note?

I Know What I Want by Jolie du Pre: Allie is an up and coming model who catches the eye of a wealthy, dominating woman. While the attentions and money from "special" modeling sessions are nice, Allie wants more...but how much is enough?

Better With Age by Beth Wylde: After nearly twenty years, Olivia runs into her first love, Aleesha. While time seems to fade as they reunite, Olivia isn't sure passion could possibly have survived. It takes a surprising discovery at home to convince her to find out for certain if she's gotten better with age.

Drawn by Yeva Wiest: Manga artist Sydney loves 'em thin and leaves 'em shortly afterward, so why is she obsessing over the big, beautiful daughter of her publisher? As her Yuri artwork torments her and friends advise her, Sydney struggles with these new feelings and learns that where love and passion are concerned, she doesn't have to draw the line at any particular size.

intensityweb.jpg

My latest release, a GM short story anthology. Launching at Fictionwise.com tomorrow (Monday, 30 March), but it's been up at Allromanceebooks.com since Friday and already is at #8 on the anthology best-seller list there.

(In fact, eXcessica does very well with its anthologies at Allromanceebooks.com, with Selena Kitt leading with best-sellers on that list).

Last edited:
intensityweb.jpg

My latest release, a GM short story anthology. Launching at Fictionwise.com tomorrow (Monday, 30 March), but it's been up at Allromanceebooks.com since Friday and already is at #8 on the anthology best-seller list there.

(In fact, eXcessica does very well with its anthologies at Allromanceebooks.com, with Selena Kitt leading with best-sellers on that list).

Intensity is now #5 on the Allromanceebooks.com anthology best-seller list . . . And it launched at Fictionwise yesterday and currently is #1 on the eXcessica best-sellers list there. :)

Re UK author Monica Belle

Not to change the current topic, but does anyone know if writer Monica Belle/Penny Birch has a presence here on literotica? Love her books,but not sure where to look..

TheJourneyman

Trust is now for sale

What a week! I meant to get this posted earlier this week but between sick kids and just the overall craziness of my life, it somehow got pushed to the back burner.

My newest release from Excessica came out on March 30 and I'm happy to say that it's currently #2 on Fictionwise's best seller list for Excessica. It's a completely reworked piece based on two of my shorts that I posted here; Will You Go With Me and She Said Yes. If you have time head over to Excessica to check it out.

trustweb.jpg

For those of you who love Pick of the Litter

AStrangeNewBreed200x300.jpg

The sequel, A Strange New Breed will be out Monday, April 6. It's the story of Nashe and Terry with Marissa and Lukah making an appearance as well. I hope you'll check it out. It's available at www.phaze.com under my pen name of Wendy Stone!

Available now!

3229738968_5effcd4714_m.jpg

IN NEED OF A TOW
Available now in e-book and print!

Synopsis:

Katherine, an unhappy housewife decides to take a trip to northern Michigan to visit some friends. Her car breaks down only fifty miles from her destination and when she calls for a tow, she never expected to meet the man of her dreams in the much younger Brian.

Brian couldn't believe the immediate pull he felt toward the woman who had called for a tow truck. He was quite sure she was older than him, but it didn't matter. With one look, he'd fallen head over heels for her.

After an intense first encounter, they begin a life together-a life full of drama and romance. Can they overcome their age difference to achieve a happily ever after?

Read an excerpt:

After the huge snow storm we had in September you wouldn’t know it’d ever happened if you looked outside now, most of the snow had melted. The sun was shining and it was unusually warm for late November;probably about forty degrees outside.

Brian called me nearly everyday, sometimes several times a day. He hadn’t had much to do lately since the weather improved, so he had a lot of free time on his hands. I had set up a special room in my new building just for us, but we didn’t get to use it much since now it was me who was so busy all the time. When he called me today, we didn’t get to talk long, I had to hang up because someone was coming in and I hadn’t recognized her and presumed she’d be a new client. Oh how wrong I was.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Not really. I just wanted to come in and see who stole my Brian’s heart is all.”

She was pushing a stroller and pulled the blanket off after she was in the building. The baby looked to be about a year old or so and had bright green eyes. My heart sank.

“Excuse me?”

“I’d heard Brian fell head over heals for some older babe, so I had to come see for myself who it was. My name is Jennifer.” She approached me with an outstretched hand.

“Kathy.” I shook her hand loosely and quickly. “Why did you say ‘my Brian’?”

“Well, its common knowledge Brian and I were an item until you came along.”

I couldn’t help but stare at the baby in the stroller with those vivid green eyes.

It couldn’t be his, could it? “I’m sorry, Jennifer. If I would’ve known the two of you were dating when I met him, I never would’ve pursued him. But he never told me anything about you-or your baby.” I hoped my tone didn’t give away the fact I was trying to find out more about her relationship with Brian.

“Okay, we weren’t quite an item. We broke up last Thanksgiving, but he still keeps in touch. He wants to be a part of the baby’s life, you know. He’s trying to be a good dad.” She gave a warm smile. My heart stopped.

A good dad? “This baby is Brian’s?”

“Yeah. Didn’t he tell you?”

“No. He neglected to mention to me that he had a-a-”

“A son. His name is Adam.”

“I’m at a loss for words. I mean I noticed the green eyes immediately, but I never thought-” I trailed off, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

“I’m sorry, Kathy. I didn’t mean to upset you. I thought you knew. I thought he would’ve told you. I know you were worried he wouldn’t stay with you since you couldn’t have kids, but he-”

“How did you know I couldn’t have kids?” I cut her off abruptly, the tone of my voice most definitely conveying my anger.

“Oh, I think I’ve said too much. I should go.”

Last edited:
Review of MAID FOR EACH OTHER!

Wow! Got another awesome review from Val at Manic Readers! This time it was for "Maid For Each Other." She gave it 4 out of 5 stars, not too shabby!

"Maid For Each Other had some very hot and steamy sex scenes that made it all the more enjoyable getting to know the characters and their relationship...If you are looking for a steamy and quick read, then Maid for Each Other is the book for you..."

Read the full review here:
http://manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=3121

The latest novel in my Second Chance series is up in Club Lighthouse Publishing. The series is still selling well and Second Chance: Duke of Averon has even more adventure than the earlier novels. The latest novel is the sixth in the series.

I'm currently waiting on the release of what I hope will be a truly major print publication. Stay tuned!

Currently #4 on Fictionwise for Excessica Publishing!

3229738968_5effcd4714_m.jpg

IN NEED OF A TOW
Available now in e-book and print!

Synopsis:

Katherine, an unhappy housewife decides to take a trip to northern Michigan to visit some friends. Her car breaks down only fifty miles from her destination and when she calls for a tow, she never expected to meet the man of her dreams in the much younger Brian.

Brian couldn't believe the immediate pull he felt toward the woman who had called for a tow truck. He was quite sure she was older than him, but it didn't matter. With one look, he'd fallen head over heels for her.

After an intense first encounter, they begin a life together-a life full of drama and romance. Can they overcome their age difference to achieve a happily ever after?

Read an excerpt:

After the huge snow storm we had in September you wouldn’t know it’d ever happened if you looked outside now, most of the snow had melted. The sun was shining and it was unusually warm for late November;probably about forty degrees outside.

Brian called me nearly everyday, sometimes several times a day. He hadn’t had much to do lately since the weather improved, so he had a lot of free time on his hands. I had set up a special room in my new building just for us, but we didn’t get to use it much since now it was me who was so busy all the time. When he called me today, we didn’t get to talk long, I had to hang up because someone was coming in and I hadn’t recognized her and presumed she’d be a new client. Oh how wrong I was.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Not really. I just wanted to come in and see who stole my Brian’s heart is all.”

She was pushing a stroller and pulled the blanket off after she was in the building. The baby looked to be about a year old or so and had bright green eyes. My heart sank.

“Excuse me?”

“I’d heard Brian fell head over heals for some older babe, so I had to come see for myself who it was. My name is Jennifer.” She approached me with an outstretched hand.

“Kathy.” I shook her hand loosely and quickly. “Why did you say ‘my Brian’?”

“Well, its common knowledge Brian and I were an item until you came along.”

I couldn’t help but stare at the baby in the stroller with those vivid green eyes.

It couldn’t be his, could it? “I’m sorry, Jennifer. If I would’ve known the two of you were dating when I met him, I never would’ve pursued him. But he never told me anything about you-or your baby.” I hoped my tone didn’t give away the fact I was trying to find out more about her relationship with Brian.

“Okay, we weren’t quite an item. We broke up last Thanksgiving, but he still keeps in touch. He wants to be a part of the baby’s life, you know. He’s trying to be a good dad.” She gave a warm smile. My heart stopped.

A good dad? “This baby is Brian’s?”

“Yeah. Didn’t he tell you?”

“No. He neglected to mention to me that he had a-a-”

“A son. His name is Adam.”

“I’m at a loss for words. I mean I noticed the green eyes immediately, but I never thought-” I trailed off, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

“I’m sorry, Kathy. I didn’t mean to upset you. I thought you knew. I thought he would’ve told you. I know you were worried he wouldn’t stay with you since you couldn’t have kids, but he-”

“How did you know I couldn’t have kids?” I cut her off abruptly, the tone of my voice most definitely conveying my anger.

“Oh, I think I’ve said too much. I should go.”

----

Check out all of my titles by clicking any of the images below!

The rest of The Descent

Those of you who enjoyed the first chapters of The Descent during the Halloween contest can now find the complete novel here.

It's out!

Yay!

Breaking The Covenants, written by myself and Celina Summers is now available from Aspen Mountain Press.

The German vampire Gunther von Wittersheim has a problem: he’s fallen in love with a mortal, Lady Marguerite Giffard. His greatest immortal enemy, Comte Alphonse de Brunel, knows, captures Marguerite and turns her into a vampire. Gunther must put aside his desire for revenge and help his beloved through the painful transition to immortality.

Vampires are bound by the Covenants, a code of law enforced by the mysterious Conclave of Elders. If Gunther kills his enemy, the Conclave will destroy him. The couple is ordered to bring de Brunel alive to the Conclave to answer for his crimes. Gunther and Marguerite pursue their foe to St. Petersburg, where they are caught up in a revolution that pits vampire against vampire. Can they find a way to capture Alphonse de Brunel before the violence in Russia erupts? Or will they and their love fall prey to the breaking of the Covenants?

It's the first book in The Vampire Covenants Trilogy and it's been a blast to write.

Now Available!

Savannah Reardon's "Dragon's Lust"

DragonsLust.jpg

Buy here!

Determined to avenge the deaths of her father and brothers, Kiana slips into the dragon Ranehz's lair with the intent to kill...and instead becomes his own. The dragon's brand drives Kiana mad with desire, and she soon discovers she's unable to resist him - more so in his handsome human form.

Lonely Ranehz has longed for a companion, and when Kiana enters his lair he can't believe his good fortune. Yet, once his branding wears off will she run or grow to love him for who he is?

Available now!

Love, Lust & Passion, my newest release, is available now through excessica.com!

A steamy reunion between high school sweethearts, a woman with a mysterious admirer and a misdialed phone number. What do all these stories have in common? Not much really, except elements of hot romance and sizzling sex.

In the first story, Reunited, Andrea takes a trip to visit her parents and discovers her old high school sweetheart waiting for her. Can they rekindle their lost love?

In the second story, Secret Admirer, Casey is receiving text messages from a mysterious stranger. Is it her ex-boyfriend playing tricks on her, or the man of her dreams?

In the third story, Sorry, Wrong Number, Colleen receives a phone call from a man who dialed the wrong number. Dennis us intrigued by the simple sound of her voice. Can that misdialed phone number eventually lead to love?

==

Reunited excerpt:

"Hi sweetie!" My mom came around the corner with her arms outstretched to give me a hug. "How was the drive up?"

"It was fine, the roads weren't too bad." I continued to look outside at the neatly shoveled driveway and sidewalk. "Who shoveled for you?" I was disappointed I couldn't do it for them.

"A friend." She had a smile on her face while she took my jacket and hung it up. "C'mon, I want you to see your surprise." She took my hand led me into the living room.

We stopped short of the sunroom and I saw my dad sitting on the couch. He got up and hugged me and asked how the drive was. I kept trying to peek over mom's shoulder.

"Okay, what's this surprise I keep hearing about?"

"You gotta close your eyes before we go in." Mom took my hand and continued to walk me to the sunroom. "Are they closed?"

"Yes, they're closed."

I heard the door open and I felt mom's hand pull away from mine as I took a step down. I could feel the warmth from the sun coming in through the windows and I fumbled around with my eyes still closed, trying to find someplace to sit.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now!" I could hear the excitement in her voice and felt her hands on my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see Jack standing directly in front of me. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly as he caressed my back and kissed my neck.

"What are you doing here?" I pulled away from our embrace to look into those amazing blue eyes of his.

"I'm in town on business. We hadn't talked in awhile and I called your mom to ask when you were coming up. You look absolutely beautiful, Andie."

"Thanks, Jack. You look pretty good yourself." I pulled him into another embrace. I didn't want to let him go. I always liked the feel of his arms around me.

Finally, we pulled away from each other and he took me by the hand and led me to a small sofa in the corner of the sunroom. My heart raced at the sight of him. I know a part of me has always loved him. Mom had gone back into the living room and closed the door behind her to give us some privacy. We sat close, taking in the sight of each other again. It was so good to see him. His brown hair was longer than I remember and it was showing traces of grey, but it looked good on him.

"When did you get in?" I asked him.

"Last night. Your mom and dad picked me up at the airport and they're letting me stay in the guest house. I know that's where you usually stay when you're here. I hope you don't mind. If it's a problem, I can get a hotel."

"Don't be silly. There's plenty of room. I can sleep in the spare room here, it's not a big deal, really."

We talked for awhile and filled each other in on what'd been happening in our lives. He apologized for losing touch with me and told me it was because his wife thought he and I were having an affair when she saw my number in his cell phone and found the letters I'd written to him.

I told him about Jerry and not really dating much since the divorce. There was an awkward silence between us as we both paused to think of what to say next. I could feel the tension between us and I felt as if he wanted me as much as I wanted him, but my parents were in the next room. Even though I was well over eighteen I didn't want to start anything I couldn't finish with my parents so close by.

"How long are you staying?" I finally asked, trying to break the uneasy silence between us.

"That depends on you." He took my hands in his.

"Me?"

"Yes. Rhonda and I got divorced last year and it took me a long time to work up the courage to come here. I haven't stopped thinking about you since the last time we saw each other." He broke eye contact with me. "I've loved you since high school, Andrea, and I don't know why I ever let you go."

"Oh Jack. I love you, too. I always have. When Jerry and I got married, my heart was breaking because it wasn't you I was marrying. I thought you didn't want me anymore and had moved on with your life." I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"I wanted you more than you'll know, but I saw how happy you were with Jerry and didn't want to get in the way of your happiness." He caressed my cheek with his hand.

"So now here we are, fifteen years later, both divorced and both obviously still madly in love with each other." I smiled. "What ever shall we do about that?"

He leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft, slow kiss full of love and passion. My leg was nestled between his and I could feel his cock, hard and throbbing, against me. I forgot for a moment we were at my parents house and tangled my fingers through his hair as I pulled him in for a deeper kiss. My heart raced and I felt dampness between my legs. I forced myself to push him away.

"Jack, we can't do this here."

"You're right, we can't." He started kissing me again.

"Jack! My parents are in the next room. I feel like I'm in high school again. I don't want them to see us!"

"Okay, okay. Let's go to the guest house, then." He stood then reached out his hand and helped me to my feet.

==

Secret Admirer excerpt:

"Make love to me, Eddie."

The trail of white hot kisses he left gave me shivers of delight as he made his way up my body, stopping again at each nipple and sucking softly before returning to my waiting lips. I caressed his back and shoulders, bringing my hands down under the waistband of his boxers and pulling them past his hips. He took one hand and helped me remove his boxers, leaving his thick, rigid shaft bobbing and twitching between my legs.

I shifted a bit on the bed, opened my legs and felt the tip of his thick member rub against my drenched opening. He pushed it in slowly, causing me to let out a soft whimper. I worried briefly when I felt the true girth of his cock split me open, but once he was fully seated inside me, the pleasure I felt was beyond description.

He moved slowly in and out and I felt every inch of him. Our bodies undulated together, his cock completely engulfed by my quivering pussy. He kissed me again, his probing tongue matching the rhythm of his hips. I dug my fingers into his back and wrapped my legs around his waist. We quickened our pace and our bodies started to tremble. I felt beads of perspiration form on my forehead while we continued to move together at a frenzied pace. I saw sweat form on his brow as well.

He closed his eyes and his body tensed, then my name tore from his lips when he filled me with his seed. I felt my whole body convulse, the explosive climax cascaded through my body. I coated his thick, throbbing shaft with my own spending. I could hear him gasping for air. He did his best to hold his weight off me when his body relaxed.

I held him tight while our bodies recovered and I felt my head swirling. Holy shit! I just made love to my boss! Eddie finally rolled onto the bed beside me, still trying to catch his breath.

"That was fucking incredible!" He supported himself on his elbow and leaned in to kiss me. I laid there completely speechless, still feeling my body quake from the most amazing orgasm I'd ever felt in my life.

I couldn't manage to utter a coherent word so I remained silent. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him down for another lingering kiss.

==

Sorry, Wrong Number excerpt:

Slowly, she brought up his number; her finger hovered over the send key to call him back. Colleen rose to her feet, found her bluetooth headset then headed into her room. She stripped herself naked and slipped between the covers, her phone still clutched in her hand.

She pressed the send button and laid her phone down on the night table after she activated the bluetooth.

"Hey," he answered.

"Okay, I know this is crazy, but it's been a crazy couple of days."

"Colleen, I--"

"Don't interrupt me or I'll lose my nerve."

"Okay, sorry."

"I want you, Dennis. And since you're thousands of miles away in Seattle, it's pretty much impossible for us to get together. I've never had phone sex before and frankly, I've never wanted to, until now."

She heard Dennis swallow hard then inhale deeply.

"Y--you--um--I've never had phone sex before either."

"Tell me what you're doing right now." Her voice was husky, laced with desire.

Colleen licked her finger then encircled an engorged nipple slowly while she listened to rustling on Dennis' end of the line. She closed her eyes and imagined him there with her while she waited for him to answer.

"Dennis?"

"Yeah, um--hang on," he rasped out.

She waited.

Then waited some more.

And some more.

"Dennis?"

"I'm here," he choked out. "Sorry."

"Tell me what you're doing right now," she repeated.

"I just stripped down and got into bed. My cock is rock hard and I'm strokin' it."

"Oh god! I wish I was there."

She ran one hand down her belly to the curls at the top of her thighs. She ran her fingers along her clit and felt her wetness building. Slowly, she leaned forward and pushed two fingers inside herself while she rubbed the hard nub with her thumb.

====

Other titles available from Vivian Vincent:

IN NEED OF A TOW: (also available in print!)
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/in-need-of-a-tow-by-vivian-vincent

MAID FOR EACH OTHER:
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/maid-for-each-other-by-vivian-vincent

LEAVE A MESSAGE:
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/leave-a-message-by-vivian-vincent

JUST RIGHT:
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/just-right-by-vivian-vincent

THE MECHANIC:
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/the-mechanic-by-vivian-vincent

=====

COMING SOON:

LOST & FOUND: (Coming June 22, 2009)
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/lost-and-found-by-vivian-vincent

DEADLY DESIRE: (Coming July 20, 2009)
http://www.excessica.com/index.php/books/deadly-desire-by-vivian-vincent

Second Chance: Duke of Averon is now live in Fictionwise. Terrie did another nice cover for the novel.

Richard-SCAveron.jpg

I now have my 17th book out and up in Fictionwise. Friday Night is a bit unusual. The story has action, incest and non-incest romance. It has never appeared anywhere, in either whole form or in chapters. Check it out! ; Terrie at Club Lighthouse has done another outstanding cover.

Richard-FNight.jpg

Last edited:
Best Seller

My newest book, Dragon's Lust, is a best seller for Phaze on Fictionwise. :D

bestseller.jpg

Last edited:
Back