Here comes the Bride (closed)

Her knees went weak as the tip of Anya's tongue flicked along her slit. Riley moaned as the fire of arousal swept over her body. Tangling her fingers in Anya's hair, Riley leaned back against the warm, wet wall of the shower, giving herself over to the pleasure of Anya's tongue on her clit.

Though her eyes wanted to close and revel in the sensations that coursed through her, Riley kept her gaze locked on the top of Anya's head, watching as she lapped at Riley's pussy.

"Oh god, Anya," she moaned, her body responding to her lover's gentle caress. Her pussy ached with the need to be licked and fucked until cum poured out. Already she could feel the wave of pleasure building and knew it wouldn't be long until she came.
 
Anya reached behind Riley and caressed her firm little ass. She gripped it and pulled her further against her lips as she flicked her tongue in the wet depths of her lover. She closed her eyes and sucked upon her hard clit, her tongue fucking in and out of her wet entrance like a little cock.

Her moans were beautiful, just like everything about Riley, and she trembled at the love that came from their intimate shower together. She was so in love with the woman that was shaking and shivering above her that she would have done anything for her.

Pulling her lips off Riley’s pussy, she looked up at her lover, a hand slapping against the tight ass until it jiggled. “Turn around, Riley.” She purred, her eyes begging her lover to do such.

When she was turned and presented with a lovely ass, she grinned and stood, pressing her naked body against Riley. She sighed at the warmth of her body beneath the warm spray. She let her hands caress over her lover’s curves, tweaking her nipples along the way until her fingers settled on Riley’s hard clit and her other fingers began to fuck Riley in earnest.
 
Her breasts were smashed against the wet tile of the shower, but Riley didn't mind. Not since Anya's body was pressed against hers, the curves of their bodies matching perfectly. Her lover's hands traced the contours of Riley's figure, brushing against the sides of her breasts down to her hips. The gentle caress was enough to make Riley moan with need. Anya really knew how to drive her crazy with lust and desire.

Fire burned in her pussy and she could feel the waves of her orgasm building. Riley wanted to beg and plead with Anya to let her cum. But, at the same time, she didn't want the delicious torture to end.

"Fuck." She gasped as Ana's fingers found her clit and began to rub the sensitive button as her other fingers found the entrance to Riley's hot and eager sex. Anya's fingers teased her tight hole before pushing inside. Biting her lip to keep from screaming out, Riley pressed her forehead against the tiled wall, her body trembling with the shivers of pleasure.

"God, Anya," she moaned, "make me cum."

Her hips moved to meet each thrust of Anya's fingers and her breathing was rough as she moved towards her climax.
 
Anya loved the way Riley whimpered and moaned in desperate need while she played with her lover’s body. She pressed a kiss against Riley’s shoulder, her teeth tugging at her earlobe as she heard Riley demand that she make her cum. Anya laughed softly against her lover’s ear, her fingers rubbing and caressing her pussy.

“So bossy, my love.” She said, her fingers thrusting roughly into Riley’s tight passage. She added a third finger into her wet pussy, moaning at the noises that Riley was making.

“Let me hear you cum, lover. I want to hear that beautiful noise.” She whispered against Riley’s ear as she rubbed her clit harder, pinching the hard little nub until Riley squealed with pleasure. “Come on, Riley. Sing for me!”

Anya ground her pussy against Riley’s ass, pushing her hips against her as she fucked Riley ragged. Two could play at the game of seduction and it seemed like that morning she had the upper hand.
 
The fingers deep inside her, the steady pressure on her sensitive clit, and Ana's body pressed firmly against hers were too much for Riley to handle. Anya's breath brushed across her skin seductively, causing Riley to shudder with pleasure. When Anya pinched her clit, that was it, Riley couldn't hold back the rising tide of her orgasm any longer.

Throwing her head back so that it rested on Anya's shoulder, Riley completely let herself go. Her screams of intense pleasure echoed off the tiles. Her pussy tightened around Anya's fingers, trapping them inside her, as cum steadily dripped down her thighs.

Reaching behind her, Riley's fingers dug into Anya's soft flesh, holding onto her lover tightly as her body shook with pleasure. Riley's breathing was rough as she rode her orgasm to completion, her chest rising and falling with each ragged breath, her heart thundering beneath her breast. She went weak in the knees and prayed that her legs would keep her upright.

"Fuck," she whispered when it was done, "that was amazing." Slowly, still unsteady on her feet, Riley turned so that she was facing Anya, their breasts pressed roughly together. She kissed her lover passionately, her teeth nipping at Anya's lower lip. Taking hold of Anya's hand, Riley pulled her fingers from her pussy. Separating from the kiss, Riley brought Anya's fingers to her lips and sucked the cum from them hungrily, her eyes never leaving Anya's.

"Do you have any idea how incredible you are?" She asked, trailing her tongue seductively over Anya's fingertips.
 
Anya held Riley close as she gave in to the rising pleasure in the body. She nuzzled her lover’s throat and kissed her cheek as she felt the first pull of her pussy on her fingers. Anya purred against Riley’s ear as she screamed out her pleasure, a satisfied look crossing her lover’s face that she would never get tired of.

“So beautiful, Ri.” She whispered as Riley’s orgasm stilled and she turned so that she was facing her. “You’re the most beautiful creature in the world.” She said softly, brushing Riley’s wet hair out of her face before she moved in and their bodies pressed intimately together.

Anya moaned deeply as Riley’s lips captured hers, kissing her with a passion that threatened to drown her. She whimpered as she clung to her lover’s wet skin, Riley’s teeth nipping her lower lip roughly until she gasped in the mixture of pleasure and pain.

Riley made sure to make a show of cleaning her fingers of cum and Anya bit her lower lip at the erotic display. She was enjoying every moment of her time with her lover and she felt her heart doing a strange little flip when Riley started her seduction all over again.

“No, I don’t. I’ll leave it to you to show me though.” She said softly as Riley’s tongue traced over her thumb and she shivered.

“If you keep that up, we’ll never have our picnic.” Anya whispered, smiling at the challenge that rose in her lover’s eyes. “It was your suggestion.”
 
"Hmmm, you're right." Riley smiled as she reached around Anya to turn off the water. "We'll need to eat to keep our energy up." With a smirk she grabbed a plush gray towel from the hook on the wall.

Slowly, she trailed the towel over Anya's wet skin, going up each arm before moving the towel down her neck. She cupped her lover's breasts in the soft towel, rubbing softly. Riley could feel Anya's nipples hardening at the touch. After some time spent drying her lover's breasts, Riley moved the towel down her wet stomach, stopping just above the hair that hid her beautiful pussy. Getting on her knees, Riley ran the towel up one leg then the other, stopping before she reach Anya's inner thighs. Casting a wicked grin at her lover, Riley spread Anya's legs slightly, allowing her better access as she took the towel and began to caress her pussy.

Riley didn't bother to hide her delight at Anya's soft moans. Certain that her lover was desperate for more than just a towel touching her, Riley pulled away and stood up. Placing a quick kiss on Anya's lips, she wrapped the towel around herself and walked out of the bathroom.

"I've got plenty of clothes if you want to borrow something." Riley called to Anya as she pulled on a pair of panties and a bra. She quickly donned a pair of skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt as Anya walked into the bedroom. "Hurry up, slow poke, we don't want to miss out on all the good picnic spots."
 
The glint in Riley’s eyes should have warned Anya that her lover was up to something as she was pulled from the shower and Riley began to dry off her body with a fuzzy grey towel. She watched as Riley trailed the towel down her arms and neck, sighing in pleasure as the towel cupped her breasts and Riley massaged the firm mounds.

Anya leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Riley’s plush lips as the towel moved down her belly and Riley knelt. She cocked and eyebrow as the towel was pulled up one leg and then the other, her lover making an effort to not touch her damp pussy. She gasped as her thighs were spread and Riley gasp her a wicked grin.

“Oh, Ri.” She moaned as she started to caress her pussy, her hips squirming and dancing as Riley teased her so intimately. She whimpered at the loss as Riley stood and pulled away, a quick kiss placed on her lips before she left the bathroom.

“Pick something out for me!” Anya called as she took Riley’s brush and ran it through her hair, making herself look half way presentable before she moved into the bed room and grinned at Riley as she insisted that she hurry up.

“What’s the rush? If we miss out on the picnic spots, I’m sure my girlfriend can find ways to entertain me.” She said coyly, casting her eyes towards the bed and the outfit that had been chosen for her.
 
As Anya dressed in the high-waisted black shorts and sheer white blouse that had been laid out for her, Riley went into the kitchen and began to assemble a small basket with food for their picnic. She smiled as she remembered the coy tone of Anya's words just seconds ago - "If we miss out on the picnic spots, I’m sure my girlfriend can find ways to entertain me.”

Well it was true that Riley could be content to spend the rest of her days fucking Anya, she wanted more than just mind-blowing sex in a relationship. She wanted to know Anya on more than just a physical level. She wanted to know what made her lover tick, what made her smile and laugh, what made her sad. Riley wanted to know everything about her.

With the basket packed full of grapes, cheese and crackers, some finger sandwiches, and a bottle of wine, Riley glanced out the window at the beautiful sunny morning. It was going to be a gorgeous day and she could not wait to spend it with her love. Finally, Anya was ready and Riley took hold of her hand, bringing it to her lips and kissing the knuckles gently.

"Let's go," she said with a smile of pure contentment, "our picnic lunch awaits."
 
Anya shimmied into the high waist black shorts and smiled when she saw the sheer white blouse. Of course Riley would pick out something like that. All the better to get glimpses of a dusky nipple beneath the fabric. She glanced towards the bedroom door and shook her head, deciding that she would call her lover’s bluff and forgo a bra. Glancing in the mirror before she exited the room, she thought that she looked decent.

As she moved into the kitchen, she gave Riley a smile and took her offered hand. She felt a bolt of electricity jump from Riley’s lips as they grazed across her knuckles gently. Squeezing her hand, she let Riley pull her from the apartment and towards her car.

“Am I doomed to a life where you’re the only one that drives?” She asked, teasing Riley as she slid into the passenger’s seat while Riley stowed the picnic basket. “I know I only got a taste of it last night, but I do believe, love, that you are a woman that likes to be in control.”

Glancing as Riley entered the car, she smiled and laughed softly at the look that she was given. Of course Riley was a woman that liked to be in control. And Anya was a woman that liked to push buttons. It had ended up being explosive in the bedroom and the very thought of what they had done last night made her pussy so incredibly wet.
 
“Am I doomed to a life where you’re the only one that drives? I know I only got a taste of it last night, but I do believe, love, that you are a woman that likes to be in control.”

Riley chuckled at Anya's observation as she climbed into the driver's seat. Leaning over to kiss her lover gently on the lips, she smiled at the hint of flesh beneath the sheer blouse.

"You're right, I do like to be in control. And don't worry, I'll let you drive...sometimes." With a laugh, Riley put the car into gear and headed for the park.




When they reached their destination, Riley set the blanket up in a secluded area of the park. Their spot was set among a ring of trees and shrubs that allowed them a semblance of privacy should the picnic get...interesting. Which, as Riley couldn't stop glancing at the inviting image of Anya's nipples poking through her shirt, was a definite possibility.

Once everything was set, Riley took a seat, pouring two glasses of wine and offering one to her lover.

"A toast," she said, leaning in close to Anya, "to finding love in the most unexpected places."
 
Anya had to admit that Riley certainly knew how to pick a nice spot for a picnic. The secluded area in the park gave them enough privacy from the outside world to put her at ease. And the way that the light filtered through the leaves bathed Riley in a golden light, turning her stunning beauty even more heartbreakingly perfect.

Waiting with the basket in her hands as Riley spread out the blanket, she soon kicked off her shoes and sat down, waiting as her lover poured the wine and toasted her with very lovely words. Anya smiled as she clinked her glass against Riley’s taking a sip of the deep red wine before she leaned across the blanket to kiss Riley gently.

“You know the only thing I regret?” She asked Riley as she raised the glass to her lips again. “I would have looked damn good in that wedding gown.”

She couldn’t help the giggles that escaped her throat as she noticed Riley’s eyes straying from her face to the sheer shirt that had been laid out that morning. It wasn’t her fault that her lover was so sexy that she was on edge, her nipples showing their appreciation by being as hard as diamonds.

“But I think I most definitely ended up with the better end of the deal.” She said, her hand moving to brush through Riley’s beautiful red hair before she pulled her in for another long, slow kiss. She would never get tired of the taste of Riley, especially mixed with the red wine that they were sharing.
 
The sun filtered down through the tree, warming the two women who, picnic now finished, lay back on the blanket. Riley's fingers moved gently through Anya's hair as the two lay curled up next to each other, Anya's head laying softly on her shoulder. They had been laying there for so long that Riley had lost track of time, the two perfectly cocooned in the comfortable silence of simply being near each other. Riley couldn't remember a time when she had been so content.

Over the years she had had her share of love and heartache, but things with Anya were so different from anything she'd experienced before. With Anya it felt real. Infinite. As if anything was possible as long as the two of them were together. It was strange to think that way, being the planner that she was Riley never thought she'd fall in love with someone so quickly. Then she'd met Anya and everything in her world had been turned upside down. As strange as it was, Riley could clearly envision the two of them spending the rest of their lives together. The comment that Anya had made earlier about her wedding dress had sent Riley's head spinning in a million different dresses.

"Anya," she said, breaking the silence. Her lover shifted her head so as to meet Riley's gaze. "I've been thinking about something. And I want you to really think about this before you answer."

Anya's expectant gaze gave Riley pause. But she had gotten this far, might as well finish what she was going to say.

"Do you want to come meet my parents? Their anniversary is next week and I'll be going home for the weekend. And I'd really like you to come with me and meet my family."

Riley bit her lip, waiting with breathless anticipation for her reply.
 
Anya loved the feel of Riley pressed against her side. The way that the sun filtered through the trees above them, the feel of Riley’s fingers gently stroking her hair, it was all so perfect. She had never felt so lazy in her life and she was dozing in the contentment that she felt with the beautiful red head next to her.

“Hmmm?” Anya asked as she heard Riley say her name. Shifting slightly, she looked up at Riley with an expectant look. “What, babe?” She asked softly as Riley paused, a nervous look crossing her lover’s gaze.

Then the bombshell was dropped. Of course she would go to meet Riley’s family, but the very thought about meeting her parents so soon was unexpected. She watched the way that Riley bit her lip and waited for the answer that would make her heart soar or rip it out completely.

Let her squirm for a moment, she thought to herself. As she sat up on her elbow and looked down at Riley’s beautiful face. She considered her for a moment, tilting her head to the side as she raised her hand and gently stroked her cheek. Of course, if Riley took her to meet her parents, she would have to take Riley to Russia. It was only fair, she decided.

Her thumb skimmed across Riley’s lower lip, pulling it from her teeth. She smiled, laughing softly at the anxious look on her lover’s face.

“Of course I’ll go with you.” She said softly, lowering her lips to Riley’s and kissing her gently. “Don’t be so nervous, Ri. You know I could never say no to you.”

“Of course, if I go meet your family, I’m going to have to pull you to Russia. Think you can take time out of the busy schedule for a vacation?”
 
When Anya agreed to meet her family, Riley could barely contain the smile that spread across her face. She had been frightened, needlessly it seemed, that Anya would feel she was moving too quickly. But how could it be to fast if Riley felt...no, knew that she could truly spend the rest of her life with Anya?

"Russia, huh?" She scrunched her brow as if deep in thought. Of course she wanted to see Anya's home, meet her family, walk the streets she'd walked as a child. "I think I can swing that." She said after a small pause, brushing her lips gently over Anya's. "I've told you, I want to know everything there is to know about you. And a trip to your home is just another step on that journey."

Riley rolled so that her body covered Anya's, her hands on either side of her lover's head supporting her weight.

"You are the most beautiful," she placed a soft kiss right below Anya's ear, "Smartest," her lips brushed against her lover's jaw. "Kindest," lips pressed softly along the gentle concave of her collarbone. "Most talented woman I know." She pushed aside the collar of Anya's blouse. "And I am going to spend every minute of the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you." Riley released the first two buttons of Anya's blouse, pushing the fabric open to reveal the soft flesh at the top of her breasts. Leaning down, Riley kissed between Anya's breasts before kissing the top of each one.

"Any objections?" She asked, her eyes meeting Anya's as she let her tongue trail, sensuously, along the dip of Anya's cleavage.
 
Anya gasped as Riley rolled so that her body was pressed against the blanket. She grinned as her lover started to kiss her skin, starting at her ear and going down her neck. She let out a whimper as Riley’s fingers started to pull at the collar of her borrowed blouse, unbuttoning it to expose the tops of her breasts.

“Jesus, Ri.” She whispered as she watched her tongue dip down in the valley of her breasts. “You are the sexiest woman that I’ve ever known.”

She watched in awe as her pink tongue traced along her pale skin, her nipples already hard points that pressed against the inside of the sheer blouse. She knew that she painted an erotic scene and she would have done anything in that moment to get Riley’s hands to settle on the hard nubs, but she wasn’t going to beg. That’s what Riley wanted and she damn well knew it.

“No objections.” She said as her fingers tangled in that beautiful red hair, fisting as she pulled her face back up to hers and kissed her with a hungry passion. Her tongue traced along Riley’s lips, tangling with her own as her lips parted and she showed her lover just how much she meant to her.

The kiss broke after a long breathless moment, her heaving chest pressing against Riley’s. “Although, I think I’ll choose my own clothing when we go to visit your family. I don’t think this makes the right first impression.”
 
"I think I’ll choose my own clothing when we go to visit your family. I don’t think this makes the right first impression.”

Riley laughed as Anya surveyed the sheer blouse, it's top three buttons undone and opened so that Riley could kiss the soft skin underneath.

"I don't know," she teased, undoing another button and pulling the shirt open a little further. Anya's breasts were now bared and her nipples hardened as the cool air brushed them. "I think it gives just the right impression. It says 'I'm a woman who knows what she wants and is horny enough to go get it.'"

With a throaty chuckle that was equal parts amused and lusty, Riley bent over Anya's exposed breasts and licked each nipple. "And that's just the kind of woman I like." A smile played across her lips as she pinched Anya's left nipple and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, her tongue snaking out to tease the sensitive tip.

"It doesn't matter what you wear, Anya," Riley moved to the right nipple, pinching the small peak and licking it. "My family is going to love you just as much as I do." She added with a smirk, "Though they'll probably show it in a different way."
 
Anya watched as her lover undid another button, pulling the shirt open until her breasts we bared to the bright, sunny afternoon. She let out a sigh as she saw her hard nipples and she grinned at Riley. Only Riley could do this to her and she loved her with all of her heart.

A moan left her lips as the cool air caressed her, the hard nubs crinkling tighter as Riley let out a sexy little laugh. Then her red head dipped over her breasts and she licked each nipple slowly. Anya moaned, her fingers instantly finding their way into the familiar red tresses and curling tightly.

“Fuck, Ri.” Anya moaned as Riley pinched her nipple, rolling it between her fingers as her tongue flicked out to tease the sensitive tip until she was bucking and squirming beneath her girlfriend.

Her other nipple was pinched in the same way, her tongue snaking across the tip as she teased her mercilessly. A whimper was the only response she had to her lover’s comment about her family, her eyes closing tightly at the beautiful pleasure that was coursing through her body.

“You mean they won’t cuff me to the bed and fuck my brains out?” Anya panted, her right eye cracking open to stare at Riley as a smile curled her lips. “Cause if they did that, I’m sure that they would know turn about is fair play.”

Her hand traced down Riley’s ample curves until her fingers slipped beneath the waist of her jeans. She squeezed Riley’s ass between her fingers, grinning at the moan that left her lover’s sweet lips. A finger dipped beneath her panties, tracing along the crack of her ass before she slowly started to tease the tight little rosebud with gentle pressure.
 
“You mean they won’t cuff me to the bed and fuck my brains out?”

Riley grinned wickedly at Anya's question.

"Oh no," she said, groaning as Anya's hands slid inside her pants. "That's my job." She bit down, gently, on her lover's left nipple, tugging on it with her teeth. A moan vibrated within her chest as she felt Anya's finger press against her tight asshole.

"Don't start something you're not prepared to finish." She panted, reaching between them to undo the buttons of Anya's shorts. "Because I'm not afraid to fuck you right here and now, where anyone can walk by and see us." She slid her hand down Anya's open shorts, grinning as she realized her lover was not wearing any panties.

"Oooh you naughty little minx." Riley nipped playfully at Anya's neck as her fingers pushed apart lips already wet with arousal to find the magic button between her lover's legs. She pinched Anya's clit, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Enjoying the sounds of pleasure coming from the other woman's mouth.
 
The feel of teeth clamping onto her nipple had Anya sucking in a sharp breath. She whimpered as Riley tugged on it, the pleasure arrowing straight to her pussy. Her lover was in complete control of the situation and all she could do was tease Riley with her fingers.

“Oh God, baby.” She moaned as Riley reached between them and quickly had her shorts unbuttoned, the threat that she was going to fuck her right there in broad daylight turning her on more then Riley could ever know.

“Ri!” She yelped as Riley’s fingers slid into her shorts, the discovery of no panties spurring Riley on with erotic zeal. “Fuck…”

Anya panted and moaned as Riley’s fingers pushed her wet lips apart and found her clit, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger until her hips were arching up against the questing fingers. Anya pulled her hand from inside Riley’s pants and cupped her breasts through her shirt, massaging and pulling at the hardening nipples that she could feel beneath the fabric.
 
Riley loved the idea that her slightest touch could cause Anya to lose control. If the growing wetness around her fingers was any indication, Anya was swiftly getting aroused and her pussy was ready for whatever devious plans Riley had in mind. And she had quite a few.

Pulling away from her lover, Riley moved to the picnic basket that lay, nearly forgotten, at the edge of the blanket. She removed the top tray that carried their food and reached into the depths of the wicker basket.

"I thought we might need this." She grinned, pulling out a pink rabbit vibrator. "It seems that I was right." Crawling back towards Anya, who lay on the blanket with her lips parted enticingly as she panted for air, Riley's eyes took in her lover, reveling in the beauty that lay before her.

Capturing Anya's lips in a heated kiss, Riley ran her tongue, lovingly, over the young woman's, tasting the wine they had shared earlier. She moved so that she was straddling her lover, grinding her hot core against Anya's, eliciting moans of passion and lust from the beautiful Russian.

"Tell me what you want, Anya." Riley breathed, her kisses moving along Anya's jawline and up around her ear. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."
 
Anya was panting like she’d just run a marathon as Riley pulled away and moved to the picnic basket. She was sure that her lover knew exactly what she did to her. Lying there in the open air, her breasts exposed and her shorts askew, she knew that she painted an erotic image. Riley had placed her in a position that she wanted and Anya knew that she had her wrapped around her little finger.

Her eyes went wide as Riley produced a pink rabbit vibrator, a grin on her beautiful face as the redhead crawled back towards her. “You seriously packed a vibe in our picnic basket?” Anya asked, laughing softly before Riley’s lips captured hers in a heated kiss.

She purred and moaned, her fingers tangling in Riley’s glorious red mane. She trembled as her lover’s tongue made love to her just as her fingers and lips had the evening before. She sighed as Riley moved so that she was straddled over her hips, grinding against her wet folds until Anya was moaning in passionate lust.

“Holy shit, Riley.” She gasped as Riley breathed against her ear, kissing over her jaw until she was worrying the lobe between her teeth. “I want you to fuck me. I want you to make passionate love to me here in this park where anyone could see.”
 
Back
Top