Licking her while she's getting fucked

wish my other half would try this cock slippingout of her.......ummmmm so nice
 
I and my wife fantasize this where I lick his nut sack while he fucks her and the I finish cleaning her pussy when done.
 
This is exactly what my wife and I want to do. She wants to be done rough while I lick her and him

I'll be glad to firmly grab her hips and thrust in and out of her while your tongue runs all over both of us. Mmmm, yummy!!!
 
This turns me on immensely. I love it when my partner and I 69 and I slide a vibe in and out of her as she sucks me. When she cums and furiously sucks my cock I imagine her being fucked by another man simultaneously. If this were to happen I couldn't restrain myself and would lap at his shaft and her perfect clit as they screwed. Would love to get a PM from any woman who loves this type of fantasy.
 
My fantasy exactly.I would invite you in and you would sit on the sofa and you would tell me how thinking about fucking my wife made you hard and show me the tent in your pants. She would walk in lean down to kiss your cheek. You would turn her head and French kiss her.

You would then run your hands up her tits and squeeze her hanging tits. While you are doing this I would be squeezing my wiener while your big cock is making a bigger tent in your pants. You would tell her to unbutton her blouse and lean over with her tits hanging down. You would slap her tits so they swung side to side. Then you would grab each of her nipples and pull them down till her titties would be stretched out.

You would then tell me to pull her pants down. As I pulled them down her thick bush would pop out and then her tight pussy lips. You would tell her to sit down beside you and would start fingering her pussy. You would then tell me to unzip you and pull your fat cock out and have me suck it till it was fully hard.

You would then have my wife straddle your legs facing me and tell me to line your cock with her fuck hole and tell her to sit on it. That way I could watch it stretch her pussy. I could then suck your balls and lick up to her clit and you would fuck her while I pulled on her big tits. You would then cum and I would lick up the cum running down your balls.

You would then tell me I could cum on her tits jerking off with you squeezing my nuts as I came.
 
Tried this years ago with my ex husband. He had begged for so long that we eventually found and met a guy at a hotel... It was all going really well until the actual fucking part - my ex got underneath me, the guy entered me from behind but then my ex came instantly and wanted to stop the whole thing - a complete bloody disaster which we never repeated...
 
This turns me on immensely. I love it when my partner and I 69 and I slide a vibe in and out of her as she sucks me. When she cums and furiously sucks my cock I imagine her being fucked by another man simultaneously. If this were to happen I couldn't restrain myself and would lap at his shaft and her perfect clit as they screwed. Would love to get a PM from any woman who loves this type of fantasy.

Mmm... 69 while he works a dildo in my pussy or arse... guaranteed orgasm!
 
Tried this years ago with my ex husband. He had begged for so long that we eventually found and met a guy at a hotel... It was all going really well until the actual fucking part - my ex got underneath me, the guy entered me from behind but then my ex came instantly and wanted to stop the whole thing - a complete bloody disaster which we never repeated...


Awww! I'm sorry to hear it went so badly :(
He was probably so excited he was finally getting to fulfill his fav fantasy that he exploded with excitement. Too bad he didn't wait and get hard to try again.
 
a twist on an old favorite

0ZOw1cbhCi.jpg
 
This is about all I get to do with her anymore; she'll either let me lick her pussy while she has a cock deep inside it, or she'll let me clean them up afterwards.
 
Back
Top