The Grey

Gabe619

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Posts
3,648
Deniva Malkum was a 42 year old human man, unassuming, not to tall, not to short, not to handsome but certainly not ugly ... in fact he moved through the world almost totally unnoticed. Something he was very happy about as he was a Jedi, a Grey Jedi to be more exact. He had grown up at the Jedi Academy, had learned the lessons they imparted and lived by their rules and laws up until the day, in his late 20's, when he realised there had to be more to life than this. Having been newly promoted to Jedi Knight he had been sent on a mission to bring peace to a small out of the way farming community. He had succeeded easily enough but upon finishing his task he realised he had no longing to return to the temple. He was a good man, if he did have a mischievous side and had friends within the Jedi, but he had grown close to a young woman in the village he stayed in ... very close, and the joys she showed him made him question his vow of not loving anyone. How could something so good be against the Force? Why would his Master's force him and every Jedi to live so secluded? In the end he had decided to just run away. It was easier than he thought. With the Force as his ally he had found it easy to get transport off planet and from that point onward he had been journeying the galaxy helping out where he could and after a while the Jedi had stopped looking for him. They had bigger issues as the Sith once again began to flex their muscles, pushing in on the outer rim territory with their armada's and armies. The Republic was once more at war, but Deniva Malkum stayed out of it as much as he could. One more man would make no difference he figured.

Right now he sat in a cantina in the urban sprawl of the capitol city on the planet Tager V. He had been here a few months and helped out the locals when the local mob's had decided to start a gang war in the streets. Now it was over he was considering moving on before his actions drew unwanted attention. He sat in a small booth at the back of the cantina watching the comings and goings of the clientele from under the grey hooded robe he wore. His clean shaven features showing a satisfied expression even as his bright grey eyes missed nothing around him. His sense were attuned to the usual crowd in her and he was sure he wouldn't be needing the blaster pistol strapped to his right thigh or his lightsabre hanging on his belt.
 
Aima Edo

Aima noticed the décor was dreary and run down as she entered the cantina in the capitol city on the planet of Tager V. The lighting was poor. Most of the people in the establishment looked surly or worse. She had notice more than a few hungry lustful eyes checking her out as she entered the place. She had no idea how she going to find the man she was seeking? She did not know what he looked like, his race, or his name.

She went over to the bar and ordered her favorite drink, Corellian rum.

"I'm looking for a good fighter, someone that knows light sabre skills" She asked the bartender.

"Everyone is a good fighter here" Was the barkeeps gruff answer back.

"How do I find a knight... in this bunch of druk heads." Aima said to herself. Then she got an idea. In the fairy tales, a knight always saves the princess. She would draw him out, by getting in trouble.

She downed her drink and walked over to a table of 10 huge gamorrean.

"I want to fight you, if I win I want 1000 credits, if you win i'll give you 1000 credits" She said.

"Which one of us?" One of them asked

"All of you!" Aima said with a smile. "No weapons just hand to hand."

All of them started to laugh "You are just one woman..."

"I know that druk head... 1000 credits" Aima said again.

They all looked at each other and stood up. "Ok" One of them agreed.,

With a throaty purr of laughter Aima Edo slammed her fist into that one's face. The huge gamorrean crashed down upon the flimsy wooden table. The massive creature crushed it. Aima gleefully spun into her next victim, with a blow to his knee and an elbow to its head. Her strikes, footing and moves were meticulously and measured … although there was a wildness and recklessness that shone through her fighting art form.

“What you failed to realize … is that I, as a Sublime Warrior of the Eshan Monasteries, have read your body movements and analyzed them with my highly trained sense of combat. I have fought this battle in my mind … and already know that I shall defeat all of you!” She commented more to herself than the low intelligent gamorrean fighters. Nevertheless, taking on 10 of them with no weapons but her hands and feet was a challenge. People in the bar started to make wagers … most of them against the beautiful young Echani woman. The woman, who now had a coy smile on her oh so kissable lips as she tossed another gamorrean onto the ground with a flying kick. Her silver eyes and silken white hair tied into two spiky knobs on her head rotated to move out of the way of two charging fighters … allowing them to crash into each other. Both knocked out cold. Even within her fighting robs, the crowd could tell this white hair woman had a voluptuous and ravishing figure, taut and toned from a life of battle. Echani fought with little armor … preferring speed and agility over protection. Aima’s long sexy legs clad in a pair of skin tight white leather body suit delivered a powerful blow, knocking the wind out of the 9th gamorrean opponent.

“As I predicted … this fight is almost over!” She said. This was when she was hit with stun weapon at close range. The blast took her completely by surprise and spun her half way around. It was amazing she was still on her feet after the weapon discharge.

“What …??” She gasped in surprise as the last Gamorrean fighter rammed into her at full speed …. Sending her flying into the side wall of the bar with a thud. The big fighter came towards her sprawled figure for the knockout blow.
 
Last edited:
Deniva watched the younger woman enter the bar. She stood out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the drunks in here. Her clothes were travel worn but of good quality and clean, but what stood out most was the way she moved. She walked like a large cat, smooth, always in balance, her eyes seeing everything. Malkum watched the mostly male clientele watching her with degrees of lust and suspicion as the robe she wore parted with her movements showing the bright white skintight body suit beneath that did nothing to hide her perfect body. Deniva smiled as he to admired her figure, and why not? Admiring beauty in all it's forms was not a crime or sin. He didn't hear what she said to the bar tender, but when she walked over to the ten Gamorreans he knew there was going to be trouble. People never approached a Gamorrean unless they were looking to hire than or were simply to stupid to know better. The woman's boast of taking all ten of them on bare handed amazed Deniva and also he noticed the people in the bar. As soon as she announced the bet they all moved away from her giving the woman and the Gamorreans room to fight. The feeble shouts from the bartender to take it outside were drowned out by people making bets. Malkum sat back, stretched his legs out under his table and got ready for the entertainment to begin.

He was impressed. She moved with a fluidity he had not seen in anyone for many years, her obvious Echani training showing to those who knew it. He had heard of the Eshan Monasteries and their creed and their fighting style. But this girl was raw in her style. She knew the basics he could see and that would have been enough perhaps to take out these idiots in a fair fight, but one thing most everyone knew about Gamorreans was that they never fought fair so when the last one pulled out a stun gun and blasted the woman at close range, Malkum just shook his head at the naivety of the girl. The Gamorrean's would probably just kill her and rob her of the 1000 credits she boasted she had on her. With a sigh he stood and walked through the crowd which parted for him. After what he had done around town recently they all knew him. Getting to the front just as the Gamorrean loomed over the fallen warrior.

"Gassie, back off, let her be." Deniva stated.

The Gamorrean stopped and glanced back at him, it's beady little eyes filled with anger and humiliation that this little human girl could have done this to him and his friends.

"She die, I get her money." Gassie answered in guttural basic as he stepped closer to the girl but stopped immediately as Malkum's silver lightsabre blade appeared under its chin. "Why you get involved, Malkum."

"Because I hate a sore loser, Gassie, and you and your friends are sore losers. The bet was no weapons, you broke the bet so you forfeit the match ... now pay the lady."

Taking a lumbering step backward, Gassie grunted and considered, but only for a second. Deniva's expression was one of calmness and charity, but the Gamorrean could see the mans hard eyes and he knew first hand just how good the Jedi was with that sabre. Cursing in fluent Gamorrean he threw credit chips down at the womans feet and then helped his friends up. Together they all lumbered out of the bar, some holding their heads as the patrons all went back to their drinks not about to complain the Jedi had killed their betting pool. Malkum crouched by the beautiful female warrior, his eyes trailing over her body, then he offered her his hand as he turned off his sabre and slipped it back onto his belt under his robe.

"May I help you up Ma'am?"
 
Aima

The pain in her head was only compounded by the embarrassment of her sprawled out form with her legs wide open and one of her breasts almost poking out of her robes. Nevertheless, she laid there waiting for the Gamorrean approach. But through the sparkling dots dancing in her vision, She saw a human with a silver lightsabre stop the the huge green Gamorrean. In the end a credit chip was thrown at her and the Gamorrean departed.

"May I help you up Ma'am?" The man asked.


“UGH... yes” Aima said. Normally, Aima would have been content to just lay there until the ringing in her head stopped. But the man had saved her! Although the great throbbing pain in her head increased, she pulled her feet under herself as the Man helped her to her feet.

"I should pick my fights better." She said to her savior. "I took out nine of them… would have gotten the last one except for that stun weapon ... very unsporting of them” She groaned as she straightened out her robe. Luckily thing she did too … as she had been exposing enough cleavage to make him think she was a Twi'lek sex slave.

“I’m sorry … my name is Aima Edo” She said. She did the traditional Echani bow.

“First … Thank you for the assistance back there. I was in a bit of trouble. Second... I would like to repay you in some way.” Aima explained.
 
Helping her to her feet he couldn't help admiring her almost totally exposed body, her breasts in danger of falling from the tight outfit she wore beneath her robe which although tremendously sexy and no doubt perfect in it's purpose of protection to key areas of the body (he recognised the Echani armour which although not a lot of it covered the body allowed for the warrior to move freely and swiftly, it did shield what little it did cover from blades and was limited protection from blasters weapons). As she straightened her robe over her he felt a fleeting regret, but then focused on her words.

"Well, picking a fight with ten Gamorreans and expecting the to play fair was ... naive." He smiled, taking the edge from his criticism. "But to take down nine with your bare hands was an incredible feat of skill. Your Masters would have been proud I feel. Although I sense perhaps you didn't complete your training?"

He took her hand and led her to his table, moving back into the shadows the small private booth at the back of the bar offered them. He waved to the bartender who brought over two drinks which Deniva paid for before turning his attention back to the girl.

"Well, Aima Edo, I am Deniva Malkum and as I am sure you could tell by my lightsabre I am a Jedi ... or I should say I was a Jedi. Now I am more a trouble shooter?" He smiled as he lifted his glass and sipped the contents. Not exactly fine wine, but it would do for the here and now. "As to a reward, well, I am sure we can think of something, although I am curious ... why exactly would you pick a fight with a gang of Gamorreans in the first place?"
 
"A knight, or at least you use to be!" Aima said, happy her trick to find him worked. "And you saved me... I'm not a princess, at least not anymore." Aima giggled.

"I was looking for a teacher or mentor. I was told there was one in this bar. But received no other information. So putting on a fighting display was I thought a good way to get your attention. If you understand the Echani... they can communicate via fighting." Aima explained.

"Simply stated, I'd like to train with you" Aima said.
 
Malkum sat back and studied the girl closely. The Force told him she had a deep connection to it, whether she knew it or not. It was more than possible her unconscious connection to that universal power had aided her in her fighting style. He could certainly mentor her, he had had a Padawan once already, a brave resourceful young woman he had been very proud of, one who had been promoted to the rank of Knight just before her Master abandoned the order. Besides from what little he had managed to pick up watching Aima fight had told him she was honest, at least in her desire to train.

"I could do that ... how aware are you of your Force potential? Did your Echani Masters ever talk to you about it?" He asked her still leaning back on the soft cushions of the booth. "By the style of Echani Martial Arts you used against the Gamorreans I would say you at least know which works best for you and which don't. The one you picked would make the most use of any Force connectivity you possess, be it conscious or unconscious." He smiled, his eyes trailing over her upper body, the lower now hidden by the table. "Did they train you in other skills other than combat ... what else should I know about my new Padawan?"
 
Last edited:
“I was born on Eshan, the homeworld of the Echani. As you may know the Echani Race have been part of the Republic for many thousands of years. I was born to a big Echani clan. I was Force sensitive and most clans mistrust the Great Dragon's power, Echanin name for The Force. So I was sent to the monks, this is what is typically done among the Echani. It would be a great turning point in my life. I decided my mission in life was to out fight all my siblings and my clan. I quickly became the toughest kid at the monastery. In Echani culture, everyone learns to fight and for me to beat the other kids... well that meant a lot.

By the age of 25 I had mastered almost all the fighting skills available at the monasteries (The Sublime Arts of the Seven). The ruling council (The six sisters) recognized my skills and assigned me a special elite assault team.

On my first mission I was sent to Chazwa (a cold world) to stop a ring of slavers. I helped the team stop the slavers and prevented them from poisoning all the slaves. But my new teammates didn't know what to make of me, a big breasted fighter that fought with such reckless abandon. You see what I lacked in finesse, I make up with guts and luck. I thought I had gained their respect after proving my toughness, and bravery. However they said I was just a bit too crazy for them as a fighter. I was kicked out.

This allowed me to wander the galaxy. My connection to the force is unique. But untrained. I need a Jedi to teach me. But the first one i tried it did not work out. I did not follow their rules. I do, however, believe in their cause.” Aima said as she finished her story.

Malkum looked at her. She stared back directly into his eyes. Aima felt something, a connection, a common believe, and something else. She felt a stirring in her heart. She felt desire, but it was more than that, something deeper. The power of that connection made her look away. That had never happened to her before. Her face was flush and she was sure she was beet red.

"Sorry, I don't know what just happened." Aima said and forced herself to look back at him.

"Are you using your Jedi mind tricks on me?" Aima asked.
 
"Not yet ..." Malkum stated equally surprised by what he had just felt.

He had felt connection through the force before, some strong, some light, some evil, some good, but this one ... if he had to describe it one word it would be lust .. maybe desire? The Force was a power, tangible power in the universe. Everyone knew it existed but even among the Jedi it was still not 100% understood. New ways of using it and understanding it were being discovered all the time. As far As Deniva knew though there had never been a side of the Force that was sexual. Not that it couldn't be used that way of course, and he himself had done harmless flirting and teasing and played practical jokes on people using the Force. But this, as they had looked at each other it was as if a sudden lust for Aima had developed inside him in a split second ... not that he hadn't been feeling that anyway, but it had suddenly been heightened to a degree his cock was rigid in his pants right now, luckily hidden under his robe.

"You've never experienced that before I assume?" He asked trying to calm his body. "How do you feel right now? This is as new to me as it seems to be you. If I am to understand it I need you to be honest with me. When you use the Force in your fighting styles how does it work? How do you feel it inside you? What do you do or feel when you draw on it?"

Deniva shuffled in his seat, his cock refused to go down and the more he looked at her in that tight almost nothing armour of hers the more it twitched. But his mind was also focusing on a new mystery. Could sexual energy be used to power a Force user?

"Did your troubles with the Last Jedi who tried to train you come from this ... difference in the Force?" He knew some Jedi swore off sex completely, took vows of celibacy, other were allowed to marry to procreate for the continued survival of the Jedi Order, but as a rule sex was frowned upon and avoided.
 
Aima was surprised by how exciting she was. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping wet. She looked back into Deniva eyes and felt her mind start to spin. Her toes actually curled. No other man had caused this reaction in her. It was not natural. She regained her breath. The great dragon, the force, in her and in Deniva was somehow interacting in a weird way.

The great dragon was a mystery to her. She thought back to many years ago and to a place half a galaxy away. Aima was sitting in a restaurant at a table with Roshi Alit, her training master from the monastery. He had been lecturing her on her emotions, and no Jedi could become attached or entangles with another. She had heard it all before.

“Roshi Alit … what you are telling me is from love… strong emotions flow. If something were to happen to someone I love… then there is a risk of me turning to the darkside. But that is false logic. Love is not the emotion that causes those with the great dragon inside them to turn to the darkside. It is anger or hate. Love is an emotion of goodness and light” Aima told her master.

“Aima… you are still young. You don’t fully understand. Love is a good emotion, but those truly in love are under its spell. People in love have been known to do crazy things. That is why users of the great dragon must avoid attachments. It is the wisest path” Roshi Alit explained.

“It is a low risk path" Aima corrected her master. "If someone were to be able to love and not stray to the darkside, think about how powerful they would be. The darkside harnesses anger and negative emotions to great effect. What if someone could harness the positive emotions of love? They would be as powerful or maybe even more powerful than any Sith!” She had argued

“An interesting notion … probably something every Sith thought before being swallowed by the Darkside. Now finish eating. We are going back to the monastery. On the trip back think about what I told you” Roshi Alit ordered her.

Aima mind returned to the present. She had not followed her master’s advice. She had explored using the emotion of love to master her control of the force. It had made her powerful. Her feelings toward Deniva were evolving… could they be lust or love? She did not know.

"Deniva, my body is excited. I think if i look deep in your eyes one more time, i might orgasm in the bar." Aima explained "When I use the Force I can speed up my movements to light speed. I can not do mind tricks or move objects. I know that love and sex increase my abilities. Lastly, I told the last Jedi about my theory on using the "love" emotion to power the force in me. He told the dangers about entanglements and dropped me as a student." Aima said.

"Please don't drop me as a student. I want to learn to use the force better..." Aima begged Deniva.
 
Her confession of being so close to orgasm just from looking at him made the man smile. Her comments about using love to power Force abilities was something he had heard many times before, mostly debated quite heatedly at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Each time it had been discarded as a plausible learning tool, the old Jedi mantra of 'there is no passion, there is serenity' being trotted out. But Deniva had never fully believed that. How could the Jedi no for sure if they had never tried. How could they believe one thing while being fearful of the other? Surely some Jedi had loved? He knew some married, fathered children so surely they had passion?

"I understand your feelings, Aima, and I believe what you say. Love, sex, passion can be used to power the Force, they are as much life as serenity,knowledge, harmony. The Master at the Temple have for centuries been fearful of experimenting down this path, proclaiming it leads to the Dark side. I disagree. I will take you as my student and we will see who is right."

He could feel how close she was to orgasm just from looking at her. Despite her incredible bodily control he could see tense muscles under her skin ... and so much skin was on show, but also there connection to each other that had just flared had dimmed a little, but was still there. Was it to be a continuous thing he wondered? he knew some Masters and Padawans shared a bond. He wondered now how fast she would have moved if she had felt sexually aroused fighting the Gamorreans ... did she have to be aroused during a fight, before? if before how long before or would it wear off? All good questions and questions Malkum realised he was looking forward to finding the answers to.

"You should know Aima, I am no longer part of the Jedi Order, I left them a long time ago ... under a cloud not to different to yours. I will train you as I have said, but you have to realise I do not abide by the Jedi Code these days. I do what I feel is right in the moment and that might not always be the same thing as what you believe to be right ... do you understand? But as your Master you must obey me in all things."
 
Aima smiled back at Deniva.

“I understand and will obey.” She said as she reached up and slowly unzipped her white skin tight body suit. She pulled the zipper down exposing her voluptuous and ravishing figure, stopping near the underside of her great chest. She reached inside the suite and pulled out a credit stick. She zipped the suite up a little so one of her big jugs did not fall out when she twisted.

“I’ll pay for your drink, master” Aima said with a wink. A drink service droid came by and accepted the credit. “Why don’t we have my first lesson back at my hotel. I have the deluxe suite in the Targear Tower. The room has a hot tub, and bottle of Chandrilan Blue '439.” Aima explained.

Deniva got up and gestured for her to lead the way.

Aima lead Deniva to the hotel, which was only one block from the Cantina. The entrance girl at the hotel nodded as the two entered the elevator and pressed a button. Their private elevator arrived and seconds later they were headed for Aima's room.

Aima leaned over and pressed her big chest against Deniva “I can’t wait… this training is going to be so much fun!” She whispered to him in a husky sexy voice.

Deniva turned his head to face hers. Aima kissed him right on the lips. He did not resist the kiss, the passion that passed between the two was electric. When their lips finally separated, Aima was gasping for breath. Her face flush with excitement.

“Wow … that was some kiss!” She whispered back to him. They entered her room at the end of the hallway. Deniva looked around; it had a wet bar, hot tub, 3d protector, and a bottle of Chandrilan Blue '439 sitting on a table.

“Nice place for training, don’t you think?” Aima said Deniva. "Do you want a glass of chandrilan?" She asked.
 
"Yes, please." Deniva stated with a smile, still feeling his lips tingling from her kiss.

He had never experienced anything like that. It had been as if she had a direct connection to his soul ... and his cock. The kiss had almost made him cum right their in the elevator, but his bodily control was as good as hers he considered. Years of training since he was five had given him intense physical control of all of his body and mind ... and yet this girl ... She was so bold, so brave and direct, like a breath of fresh air. He smiled as he considered the effect she would have in the Jedi Temple if she wandered through it. He doubted many of the Masters, and none of the male students would be having pure thoughts seeing her in this outfit. As she poured him a glass he admired her body again, her long legs, tight ass, slim hips, amazing breasts pushing against the suit of skin tight armour and her face, not to be outdone, was gorgeous. He slipped his long grey robe off, hanging it over a chair and standing in tight pants, boots, button up shirt half undone, his blaster belt and lightsabre still in place. Everything he felt told him she was sincere, and yet he hadn't lived this long being stupid ... it could be a trap, he had certainly pissed off enough people on this planet and elsewhere.

"How can you afford such luxury, Amia?" He asked looking around.

He knew the Monastery she came from wasn't exactly known for its wealth, although it was renowned as a school for fighters. Had she robbed someone in the meantime? Was she secretly a billionaire?
 
Aima walked back over to Deniva with the two glasses.

"There is a war going on. A person with abilities can generate some good credits" Aima explained. Her answer made Deniva's one eye brow go up.

Aima smiled back "I support the republic. But I have done some work for Fat Wu, a local crime boss, and the Hutts. But nothing too illegal." Aima explained. "I also will take any job that screws over the Sith and their war effort."


"A toast to our new arrangement" Aima suggested as both of them "clinked" their glasses and drank. The Chandrilan Blue '439 was amazing good.

"Wow this stuff is really good." Aima observed, look at her now empty glass. Then she look back into Deniva's eyes.

"Deniva, I don't understand my feelings right now. I'm very attracted to you. I'm not normally this forward... but my body wants you" Aima confided to Deniva.
 
Last edited:
Deniva drank the glass of Chandrilan Blue and sighed in appreciation as it went down. He placed his now empty glass on a nearby table as Amia spoke. He had heard of the Hutts of course and Fat Wu. Wu was even now moving to fill the vacuum caused by Deniva taking out two rival mob gangs. So Aima had done work for him, huh? And seeing her fighting skills there was really only one type of work she could of done for a crime boss ... enforcer. That made Malkum cock his head to the side as he considered her anew. Working for a criminal organisation didn't make you a bad person necessarily. Sometimes it was the only way to survive. However they had literally just met and all he knew about this young woman was what she had told him. Normally he would seek to ascertain the truth of her statements through some third party, but the connection he felt with her, this brand new Force powered connection told him she was a good person, he could feel it within her. Her talents were raw, trained by her Masters at the monastery, yes, but her force skills were sadly lacking. However hearing Aima comment about how her body needed him made him smile and raise an eyebrow.

"If I am right about what we feel ... about this new connection we have and how you use the Force ... sex with anyone would satisfy you ... I just happen to be here right now so it is centring on me." Even as he spoke he couldn't deny the attraction he felt for this young woman, there wasn't a male of any species he figured who would not feel that, she was incredibly gorgeous, as if exuding sexual desire like a pheromone. Female Twi'leks had somewhat of a similar effect on men, but Aima's was different and came from the Force. He doubted she could stop it if she wanted to ... yet. But with training ... "But ... I see no reason why we should not enjoy this evening together ... we should feel each other out after all as Master and Student."

He licked his lips, his gaze travelling that fine hard body of hers again. He took off his gunbelt standing now in just pants and shirt as he moved into Aima, his hands sliding to her hips, her breasts, those gorgeous firm huge breasts spilling from her armor pushing into his chest as he looked down into her face with a smile of equal desire. Then he kissed her hard.
 
Deniva's kiss had turned her on like a light switch. She was burning brightly for him. She melted in his arms as he continued to kiss her. Aima’s heart was pounding in excitement, she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy tingling in anticipation.

“Oh, Deniva” Aima moaned. She had a good feeling where this night was going. She looked into his eyes and she gently unbuttoned his shirt. She was nervous and her hands were shaking a little bit. But she had a big smile on her face. She pulled his shirt away. His chest was powerfully built and she ran her hands over it.

“MMM” she moaned. Then she reached up to her white body suit. She grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. This time she did not stop after her great chest. She continued until it reached her waist. The pressure from her breasts pushed the suit open. She undid the top part of the suit with a click. She pulled the top half off, fully exposing her big breasts, and slim waist. Her chest swayed as she tossed the armor away.

“I hope my body pleases you” Aima purred and moved closer to Deniva their chests pressed against each other. As Aima looked up to him, hoping for another kiss.
 
"Oh .. very much so." Deniva grinned.

Watching her undress had been perhaps the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Watching the armour get pushed aside by her firm huge breast, peeking into view her nipples hard as steel. As her breasts pushed into his chest he shucked his shirt from his shoulders to the floor, now they were both half naked. His arms again wrapped around her, pulling her hard into him. He could feel her nipples raking his skin as he pushed his lips against hers again, his tongue sliding into her warm wet mouth, meeting her tongue, fighting it on its own ground. His hands caressed her bare back marvelling at the softness of her skin but also the underlying muscles so tense now. Then downward, over her tight ass, the thin skintight armour leggings not hiding a single curve of her body from him as his fingers explored then found the zipper and catch at the front of the leggings. He kept the kiss going as his experienced fingers unclipped the catch and slowly pulled the zipper down till the front of her legging opened as if inviting him inside. It was an invitation he had no desire to reject. One hand slid inside her legging, the armour thin and pliable as his hand slipped down into the warm wetness finding her soaked pussy. He cupped it hard, fingers gripping as he finally pulled back from the kiss, smiling, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"As your Master, I take possession of you ... all of you, every single delicious inch of you, Aima." He growled. "Now, show your Master the respect he deserves ... finish undressing me."
 
Deniva’s fingers had massaged her excited clit and wet pussy giving Aima a taste of things to come. As he pulled back his hand he asked her to finish undressing him. Aima looked down at the obscene bulge that had formed his pants. She dropped to her knees in front of him. Assuming a submissive position. Her hands moved along the front of his pants, outlining the tent his hard cock had formed. His engorged cock pressing against the center zipper.

Aima leaned forward and kissed the bugle. She reached up and unsnapped the top clasp of his pants. Gripping the zipper, she pulled it down slowly. His pants pealing back like a banana skin revealing the top of his underwear. She continued to unzip his pants, until his hips could not hold them up and they fell to his feet. Aima eyes focused only on the outline of his tool of pleasure which pressed so urgently against his underwear. His cock was big, she could tell that. She grabbed both sides of his underwear and pulled them down gently. His hard shaft appeared and she kept pulling down the underwear. More and more of his thick hard shaft was discovered. “OH MY” Aima moaned as she realized the true size of his cock. As she reached the end of it, his cock broke free and hit his stomach with a "thwack". His cock was erect and rigid, swaying and throbbing in front of her.

Aima kissed the end of his cock and lowered her eyes to his boots. She undid the ties, allowing him to step out of them with ease. Then she stood back up slowly. She was close enough to him that his cock rubbed along her face, between her large breasts, and across her belly. “I have finished undressing you, Master” Aima announced in a sexy whisper as she stood near Deniva.
 
If ever there was a test designed for seeing how much your mind could control instinct and your body, then this was it. As Deniva watched the girl sink to her knees and slowly, almost reverently peel his pants and underwear down, kiss his cock as she worshipped the size and then stood stating she had finished the task in a voice so sexy he almost lost it right there. But a person does not train in the Jedi Temple all of the life without coming away with a few tricks. He had total control of his body and although he felt the lust and desire, heightened by their new connection through the Force, he did not succumb to them. He cupped her face and kissed her again, slowly, deeply, his other hand slipping around to her lower back to pull her against him, his throbbing cock pushing into her taut stomach. Slowly he broke the kiss and sighed.

"Yes, you did my beautiful Padawan." He breathed in answer to her earlier statement .. "Now, let me finish undressing you."

Now it was his time to kneel and as his eyes travelled down her body he smiled. She was in peak physical fitness, perfectly attuned body and soul. Her training he knew would be to channel the sexual desire and love through the Force to make her body more powerful without losing control or focus to that same lust and desire. It would be hard for one so young, but he would keep at it until she learnt. His fingers hooked into the tops of her skin tight armoured leggings and slowly pulled them down over her slim hips, down her toned thighs. They clung to her skin as they were designed to, but finally gravity and his pulling had them around her feet. He lifted her legs, first one and then the other and then pulled her knee length high heeled boots from her legs so she stood naked now.

He moved back a little so he could enjoy the view, his head lifting and falling as his eyes tracked over her naked body. Her pussy was so smooth, like a young girls, slightly reddened by her excitement, a slight glint of moisture also down to her excitement and arousal. Just perfect. He looked up, seeing her lovely large firm breasts jutting from her slim figure, seemingly even bigger on such a slender form. His fingers touched her hips, turning her slowly on the spot, admiring her side view and again those breasts, but also now the curve of her ass, sheer perfection. he finished turned her so her back was to him and he noticed a few old scars on her back ... whipping scars maybe? He knew the Echani Monks used such forms of punishment for those students who failed certain tests or failed to strictly adhere to the rules of the monastery. His fingers reached up to stroke the scars, they were hard white lines on her tanned skin, not to long, but noticeable and his lips flattened into a tight line as he thought of the pain those lashes would have brought. He wondered though if in someone so in touch with her sexual side if perhaps she had felt any pleasure at such pain.

Inspection of the scars complete his fingers slid down to caress her ass cheeks. Toned, rounded, firm, perfect. He stroked over them, pulling them apart to inspect her other hidden hole, smiling as he saw no hair there either. She took very good care of her body as she should. He stood now and moved into her, his arms sliding around her, one flattening out just below her breasts, the other just above her pussy, pulling her gently back against him so his cock shaft slipped between her ass cheeks. His head rested on her left shoulder as he kissed her neck and ear.

"You are perfection, Aima ... your body is precisely what I need it to be to train, I am very happy with you." As he held her he focused slightly, tapping into the Force and let himself project that power to her pussy, using the Force to rub over her clit and lips, parting them, pushing inside her as he held her tightly. "Feel the Force inside you, Padawan." He whispered that mantra taking on a whole new meaning right now.
 
Aima gasped and moaned as she felt Deniva’s big cock press against her ass cheeks. The pre-cum from his cock making her ass wet. Then he did something she had never felt before. Using the force he entered her and rub her clit. It was like he had two cocks! One real cock thrusting along her ass cheeks and another "force" cock inside her pussy.

It was so exciting, it made her body quiver. She wiggled her ass so as to rub Deniva’s cock. His pre-cum provided plenty of lubrication. She moaned and thrust backward at his cock. His fat rod got even harder and stiffer as he loved what she was doing.

His use of the force was driving her wild. He stroked her clit as the force cock entered her. The faster he pumped into her, the faster she wiggled her ass and the faster he stroked her clit.

Aima also felt something else. The great dragon, the force, in her was growing. The sex was fueling her power. Her abilities increased. Her connection to the force grew stronger. She had been able, in a limited way, to sense force sensitive beings. But now she could connect to them. She felt Deniva’s mind and connected to it. The connection did not allow her to read his mind, but it did allow her to feel his emotions. She thought, but was not sure, that he might also be able to sense what she was feeling over the same connection.

There is an interest paradox asked by drunken fools at pubs throughout the Galaxy. It goes something like this: What would happen if two mind readers met? Could they read each other’s minds? And in doing so would they actually be reading their own mind? Can they separate mental thoughts from those read and their own? Or would they just lose themselves in each other’s minds?

If Aima and Deniva were connected and empathetic this might be the best, most pleasurable, intimacy they will ever have! As Deniva’s cock fucked her ass cheeks, his force cock thrust deep insider her. Aima felt her own pleasure and Deniva’s too! In response, Aima moaned louder and transmitted her pleasure to Deniva over their empathy connection.

“Oh by the Echani gods!” Aima moaned as her pussy fluttered in a mini-orgasm. Deniva felt her spasm and he stroked her clit faster. It was all just too much for Aima. She felt her next orgasm coming on strong. It started way down from her inner core, then radiated out to her thighs and belly. With a deep gasp of breath and a tight contraction of her stomach muscles, her pussy pulsed and exploded in orgasm. She muffled her scream of pleasure against the side of Deniva’s face. Her entire body shook from the orgasm.
 
It was almost to much for Deniva. This close to her, touching, their connection growing stronger as Aima's orgasm neared and the sexual energy inside her young body increased. He was thrusting his cock up and down, using her tight ass cheeks to grip and pleasure himself as he focused hard on using the Force inside her and on her clit. It took concentration to do the two things at once, but focus had never been his issue. Even as he used the Force on her he felt awakened, revitalised as if her pleasure was feeding him somehow, feeding his Fore powers and her own. He could feel her powers increasing the closer she got to orgasm. He had felt power before in the Masters back at the Temple, but this was different, this was raw, unrefined ... and limitless it seemed. Deniva felt her orgasm nearing, felt it welling up inside her tight body, but when it exploded and she turned her face into his neck the eruption in the Force as well as physically in her body almost threw him across the room. barely he held on, putting up a screen in his mind to protect himself from the almost overwhelming power that Aima had no control over.

From the other wise of the wall to this apartment he suddenly heard a woman's voice screaming in ecstasy a she orgasmed at the same time as Aima. He reached out with his mind to make sure she was alright and smiled at what he found. She had been sitting doing boring admin work on her computer but the sexual Force explosion Aima had the shock waves of it, had hit this unsuspecting woman and forced her body into an orgasm better than she had ever felt. Deniva smiled and tucked that away for further study ... an interesting side effect of her cumming and he wondered if it had ever happened before to her.

As the girl started to get her breath back, held up now by his arms around her, his hands gripping her breasts, the hard nipples digging into his palms, he bent her over slightly and as her ass moved his cock head slipped free and rubbed over the wetness between her legs. He reached between her legs to find her thighs and pussy soaking. He took his cock with one hand and begun to rub it back and forth over her pussy lips and clit. Not entering her, just fucking between her thighs for now. The wetness was all the lube he needed and it felt so good. She had sent a spear of pleasure into him as she orgasmed, but brute force was how she used the Force right now. He had just shown her one use of refined control and now he showed her another. Using their link, his eyes closed, his hips moving slowly, savouring the delicious feeling of his cock trapped between her toned thighs, he began to send waves of his own sexual pleasure back to her. It wasn't a sledgehammer approach, this was defined waves of pleasure, hitting the spot in her mind he knew would excite her the most. His hands slid up to her breasts again, these huge firm gorgeous creations and squeezed, then finding those hard nipples twisted them softly ... then as hard as he could. His head rested now on her shoulder, the white hair tickling his face but he liked that.

"Your power is incredible, Aima and once i have trained you you will be one of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy .... but this is unique, this power you crave and use, this sexual fuel you need. No one in the galaxy uses the Force this way, we are exploring uncharted territory ... but know that you are beautiful, sexual, the most incredibly desirable woman I have ever seen. And as your Master I am going to control and train you in any way I deem fit."
 
Darth Saqol and Darth Dultash

Darth Saqol had always preferred to pilot the small space transport herself. She was an excellent pilot so why should she trust her life to someone else. The Quarren Sith lord looked at planet Tager V through the front view port. That was when she felt it. A powerful disturbance in the force. It was a positive disturbance, it felt like pure joy. Disturbances in the force were almost always negative. Like when a Sith or Jedi knight is killed. She could feel the death. But this wave was of joy. It bothered her.

Her deep turquoise eyes stared down at the planet. Her four tentacles that protrude from her jaw wiggled wildly showing her frustration at this event. What did it mean? Who caused it? It had clearly come from the planet.

Her fellow Sith lord, Darth Dultash, dressed in a red and black armor came into the cockpit of the transport.

“Did you feel that?” He asked from behind his traditional Kaleesh mask.

“Yes, do you think it is from the grey Jedi?” Saqol asked.

“No, unless he is far more powerful than what we have been told.” The Kaleesh dark lord replied. Dultash had reddish-brown scaly skin, wore the traditional mask which obscured some of his facial features however his large pointed ears, long nostril and large tusks protruded from his upper jaw, and shorter ones jutting from his chin could be seen. Kaleesh had very keen olfactory sense and he detected the brine odor his Quarren partner Saqol gave off. Kaleesh could also detect heat signatures.

“Land as planned and we’ll investigate. I’ll contact the Sith empire and warned them about what we just felt.” He ordered. He headed over to the communication station in the cockpit and pushed some buttons to transmit the message.

Saqol descended into Tager V atmosphere and navigated the ship into city’s space dock. She landed at one of the many private hangers at the complex known only as “The Port”. Saqol and Dultash exited the ship following the lighting on the floor of the hanger. Dultash looked at the various ships at the facility. There were no republic ships there.

Each private docking bay connects directly to a security check point monitored by Tager forces. Additionally, there were the ubiquitous security droids which roam the hallways. After passing through security, there were laser turrets mounted in the ceiling to cut down any intruders. Silently the two Sith lords made their way out of the space port and into the city.

Aima and Deniva

Aima felt trapped in pleasure. Deniva had aroused her sensitive breasts and nipples. While his big cock slowly entered her pussy. She felt his pleasure entering her, and she felt her own pleasure being entered. The joy was double and so intense.

Deniva continued to tug, pinch and twist her nipples. Aima gasped as she parted her legs more and bent her knees up slightly. Her new position allowed Deniva to really fuck her pussy. His rhythm increased, as her slick pussy took his full thrusts. The “in and out” sent sparks through Aima body. Her breathing was coming in short gasps. Deniva quickened the pace of his in and out motions; Aima bucked her hips up against him as another orgasm approached. Deniva could feel her pleasure too and continued fucking her from behind only harder.

“Ok, control it this time, focus the energy back into yourself.” Deniva whispered. Aima bucking and spasmed on his cock as she climaxed. Aima’s orgasm rippled through her body. It also rippled through Deniva’s body. He had been close to cumming already but Aima orgasm and twitching,hungry pussy triggered his orgasm. He grunted and blasted his cum into her.

“AHHHHHHHHH” Aima gasped as Deniva pleasure was intense. It intensified and extended her own orgasm until Aima fainted from all the pleasure. Deniva held her and prevented her from falling to the floor. He felt a big surge of “force” energy, Aima and he had absorbed it and only a small wave of joy escaped their room.

Darth Saqol and Darth Dultash


“There I felt it again. It was much weaker this time.” Saqol stated.

Dultash nodded in agreement. “I think it came from that hotel” He said pointing from their rented land speeder. “Head in that direction”
 
Deniva felt alive like he had never felt before. As if sparks were dancing off his skin. He could feel the Force inside him almost overwhelming him. Always before it had been in the background, there if he needed it to draw on, but never front and centre, never overpowering. And yet the back flow of Force from Aima when she orgasmed, and his into her, almost shorted out his system, almost made him black out as she did. Instead he picked her up effortlessly and carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He stood over her for a while, just watching her as the power inside him started to fade. It was obviously a quick boost rather than a long term power upgrade, but maybe with training it would last longer. He smiled as he watched her breasts rise and fall softly with her breathing. She really was the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen.

Leaving her on the bed he walked to the shower unit and quickly bathed before drying and pulling his clothing and weapons back on. He sat down in the living room to think. Now he had a baseline understanding of what she had meant by using the Force to power her skills. As he had told her this was uncharted territory for them both, but at least he had experience as a Master and trainer. He would have to figure out some form of training regime for her. As he was thinking things over though he begun to feel a presence at the edge of his perception. A darkening, a shadow growing. He slowly stood and looked out the window. He couldn't see anything but he felt ... two presences. Two evil presences ... Sith! Here?! How had they found him? Or were they tracking Aima for some reason? Or maybe the sudden explosion of Force power had been greater than he imagined and they had been in the system and felt it and come investigating. He ran to the bedroom and crouched by the bed, hand on Aima's shoulder shaking softly.

"Aima ... wake up ... we could be in trouble."
 
Aima woke up right away. “We could be in trouble” Deniva stated. Aima senses became alert, including her force sense. She could feel “dark side” of the force approaching. She got out of bed and quickly put on her skin-tight white armor.

“They are getting closer” Deniva said as he also felt them approaching.

“If it comes to a fight we need to be outside this room and the Targear Tower building” Aima suggested. A light sabre battle in close quarters could be bad, outside offered many escape opportunities. Deniva thought for a second and nodded in agreement. Aima reached inside one of her bags and pulled out a lightsaber. Deniva’s face showed his surprise.

“I trained with another Jedi… it did not workout, but I did build my own saber.” Aima explained.

The two headed outside her room. Aima took them to a fire escape. She opened the fire escape door and jumped out of the building. Advances in fire escapes made this possible. In the alley below was an anti-gravity pad, which broke Aima’s fall. She gently landed on her feet as Denvia jumped from the escape door next. He joined her a few seconds later.

“Let’s go this way…” Aima pointed as they moved south to get out of the alley. Unfortunately, their way was blocked by a darkly clad figure wearing a billowing cape. Aima and Deniva turned and headed in the opposite direction. But another darkly clad figure step out and blocked their exit again, they were trapped in the alley.

“Oh Druk, we have to fight them” she whispered to Deniva, pulling out her lightsabre. She could not tell who the two were, they were too far away. Their clothing obscured their faces, but Aima could at least tell that they were humanoid.

“You take that one” Deniva ordered. The one Aima would face wore red and black armor and a traditional Kaleesh mask. Aima at least knew what race he was. Deniva was fighting the one dressed in a grey and had a red cloak.

“Well, well … what have we here?” A female voice asked Aima and Deniva. Aima caught the smell of brine. She figured out the other fighter was Quarren.

“If you are trying to mug us… I’m afraid you picked the wrong people. I would suggest you just move along and pretend you did not see us.” Aima said mockingly. She got into a fighting crouch and activated her lightsabre. The brilliant light beam sprang out, but the color of the beam shifted through spectrum. A multitude of colors passed through the blade to include orange, silver, cyan, viridian, gold, bronze, and even black.

Dultash and Saqol were surprised, a multicolored lightsabre. They had never seen or even heard of one before.

“That is pretty, but pretty does not win battles.” Kaleesh said.

“And when you say “that is pretty” I take it you are talking about my big chest” The busty Echani with the white hair replied. “that’s sexual harassment!”

“Stupid top heavy Echani slut!” Dultash countered.

Saqol pulled back her hood. “Don’t you have anything to say human?” Saqol asked Deniva.
 
Deniva shrugged and lit up his sabre with a smile. "I tend to find any time I spend with Sith is short, besides they aren't great conversationalist's ... as you two prove." He moved away from Aima to give her the space she would need to use her Echani skills. They would take them one on one. "A Kaleesh and a Quaaren? An interesting combination for the Sith to send, but were you just in the vicinity or are you after something in particular?"

Despite saying he didn't have conversations with Sith, Deniva wanted to know why two of their warriors were on this planet. It was out of the way, neither strategically placed for the war between the Sith and the Republic nor rich in material wealth. So the Sith were near by for what? Were they chasing Aima? Possible, she was raw power and a prize the Sith would love to get their hands on ... but were they after him perhaps? Would Aima just turn out to be an added bonus. As he spoke he moved further from Aima, the alley they were in was not exactly narrow, but neither was it wide and had garbage chutes, emergency grav plates as he and Aima had just used and a few hover vehicles parked up. Right now they weren't bringing any attention to themselves, but if this battle got out of hand it wouldn't be long before the local security forces would turn up. One way or another they had to end this fast to stop innocent dying.

"We heard of a Jedi sticking his nose into local underworld activities ... that is not something the Jedi lower themselves to dealing with." Saqol stated with a smile behind her mouth tendrils. "So we thought we would see what exactly we were dealing with ... so what are you ... a Jedi ... or a deserter?"

Deniva's smile widened. "Deserter? Are you trying to anger me, Sith? I chose not to be a General, not to lead armies ... I chose to help the people in a more direct way. So now you know, what do you intend to do about me?"

"First we take you ... then we take your female sex slave." Saqol laughed and suddenly launched herself forward at Deniva.

He had seen her leg muscles tense and was ready for her, but now engaged he would have to focus on the Quarren totally. Until he knew how good she was he couldn't risk splitting his attention to check on Aima. He just hoped she was able to hold her own against the bigger Kaleesh for the time being. He parried the red sabre and spun bringing his own silver blade across at wait height, forcing the Sith to jump back, but she immediately launched another attack. Deniva' style of sabre combat was fluid, never stopping, one move flowing into the other be it defence or attack. He spun, leapt, ducked and rolled with seeming ease his sabre finding the Sith's each time she tried to make contact with his body. She was good, very good, but he knew now he was better and took a second to glance over at Aima.
 
Back
Top