Campus surprise (closed)

I will work with you that is not a problem we will figure this out.

She smiled and taking another bite of her Philly and eating it she then leaned over once she was done.

Now what was that about tasting lips and Philly?
 
"You will work with me, Thank you Selena" he says with a smile as he takes a bite of some of his fries. he than turns to grab a napkin he had sat to his side and when he turns around he is face to face with you and goes wide eyed!

"That..I..Your..really close" he says blushing as he leans a little forward and kisses you on the lips softly as he than pulls back and chuckles a bit."mmmm Philly with a fruity twist!" he says with a little wisp of charismatic flare as he than lets his hand go back to yours and softly wraps about it.

" So what now Selena..more dancing..dessert..or...um...yeah the other thing" he says trying not to sound like an ass just flat out asking for sex.
 
She smiled to him and winked...

I was thinking that maybe... we could go somewhere else for dessert and see what happens from there Justice.

She caressed his hand and smiled staring deep into her pets eyes.
 
"Sure Selena... but since I picked the restaurant....you get to choose the Dessert"
He says smiling as he pulled out his wallet. An expensive hand commissioned leather wallet with extensive scene of battle on it. he pulls out his platinum discover and sets it on the table and waits.

"I got the bill for this one... My credit card is always paid promptly by Gwen" she says chuckling " Its like shes my mom when she does things for me...but shes the help...." he looks to his card and than to Selena's face than to the table.

"I hope you won't mind this..but i'd love to introduce the staff to you...I think they'd love to meet you, Gwen and Ed have already noticed something different about me...especially when i told Gwen to dismiss all the other girls back to the manor except her and Stacy. I couldn't get rid of Stacy, shes like a big sister to me..." he says as he laughs. he loved his Ed, and Gwen, and Stacy like his family and yet his father and his sister Melissa seemed more strangers than family to him, heck his sister tries to do wierd things to him.
 
Alright you get this and I will take care of dessert.

Slipping from the booth once the server returned with his card and winked. Reaching for his hand she led him a long with her towards the door moving along the edge of the dance floor twirling as she headed out.
 
he blushed as The server returned the card and than smiled and Selena and followed her.

"You seem happy? Is it because of me?" He asked waiting for an answer. He was eager to go but was also yearning for her answer.
 
She got them out of the building and turning pressing him gently against the wall of the building and kissing him tender but urgently and once breaking the kiss she smiled.

Yes pet you make Me very happy.
 
He blushes as he looks wide eyed and surprised and than looks bldown at his hard on and turns red.

"I...wow..um..couldn't. Hold it any more." he says softly barely audible as he closes his eyes and leans back against the wall slumping a bit embrassed.
 
Is everything alright Justice?

She lifted his face to hers smiling reassuringly.

Do you want to skip drssert?
 
"No I want to do more..than just..you know with you" he says as his face goes stern as he smiles." I may be a little messy now, but i'm having fun, and I feel appreciated for once"

"Please can we make this last i wanna go for dessert and kiss you and enjoy this a little more, Please...Please" he says as he looks at you trying to but on his cute face.
 
If you would like to get cleaned up that is alright pet. We can still get dessert

She smiled to him and reaching for his hand guided him to her car and motioned for him to go ahead and get in as she moved around to her side of the car and waited for him to get in.
 
"Yeah I think I need to go some place for a nice change of underware, or atleast the chance to take them off some where would be nice" he says as he slides into the car and sits beside you and he blushes.

"I feel like a little kid who has wet his pants infront of a pretty girl.... Wow I mean not that your pretty..no wait..i.." he pauses and breaths as he shivers " Sorry Im so nervous and embrassed i really like you, and not just as a sexual object, I felt something when i was the ass that i wanted to control... i think it was the fact you could help me...and now that i'm a little different and trying my hardest not to try to force my self on you again. You are a beautiful woman and I dont want to ruin it by putting my foot in my mouth do to nerves" he says his face read. He looked tense and not in the sexual way, he was just honestly nervous.
 
I have an idea... There is a little ice cream walk up stand not too far from my place... why don't we go there get the dessert and then maybe go to my place?

Unless you would feel more comfortable with me meeting everyone now and we get the ice cream and go to your place?

She smiled wanting to help him calm and reached a hand to caress his cheek.

Its alright Justice.
 
"Your place...I think my staff isn't ready quite yet..and They are paid by my father so i don't want them to have to betray our relationship to my father quite yet...And plus I don't have ice cream" he says laughing as he calms a bit and smiles.

"So I guess I'm saying yes i would love to go to your place Selena" he says smiling as he straigthen him self looking far more confident.
 
She actually liked that idea. It would be more relaxing she thought for both of them. As she took off for the ice cream shop and her cabin her hand rested on his thigh only trying to calm him.

My place it is then.
 
He returned the favor by placing his hand on your thigh and running it on your leg he blushed a bit as he than breathed in deeply.

"I love Ice cream and I want to be with you, and want to actually have a nice night with a person who I'm starting to really connect with and care about"
 
She drove to the little walk up Ice cream booth parking and smiled to him.

DO you want to wait here and just tell me what you want or maybe stand somewhat behind me to hide any problem and see all the huge list of custom flavors they offer?
 
"I think...I think I'll wait here" Justice says as she smiles and looks at you his cheeks flushing a bit as you smile back."I'll take cookies and cream if they have it..And if I can get it in all chocolate that would be perfect" he says as he looks to you and than looks to the Ice cream place and tries to think of the ice cream instead of the gorgeous woman to the left of him.
 
She got them both some ice cream his chocolate cookies and cream and her dark chocolate mocha. Walking back to the car she smiled holding the ice creams out to him till she could get in and start the car.

Well then lets get going...

She drove for a long while moving slowly up through a mountain far from the campus or anything else as she drove to her cabin with a smile. Her sanctuary and safe haven away from it all. Parking she looked over at him and smiled.

Well here we are.
 
"Wow you must really like your privacy" he says looking around as he smiles and than looks at you "You must love the quite nature of the place..." he breathed in and than exhaled as he than licked his icecream.

"I like it...it feels so quaint"
 
Its home... Too much noise down town and the campus housing was just not comfortable to me so I found this. Now lets get in so you can get changed Justice.

Walking towards the door she unlocked the door and led him in. A rustic but very comfortable looking interior with various things about on the walls from her time in the service in various countries. Random nick nacks from around the world.

Bathroom is is down that little hall there last door on the left. There should be some sweats in the room next door to it... Mack always stored a pair or two here. Shouldn't be too terribly big on you. Washing machine is in the room across from the bathroom.
 
"Okay....um..but Selena...how exactly do I do laundry? All I've ever helped with was cooking, cleaning dishes and yard work...Gwen gets mad if I try to help Stacy with the laundry" Justice says as he heads to the bathroom. He quickly has his pants off and his underware off. He was still sticky from the mess. He grabbed a wash cloth got the water nice and hot and dampened the cloth. He than strokes his cock with it and blushes as he counties to clean him self he than switches to Masturbating. His was in Selenas house, he had enjoyed the date and was now enjoying his cock.

He began to cry out a little bit "Selena" he would moan as he begins to stroke his beast enjoying the moment of the warm wet washcloth wrapped about his cock.
 
Last edited:
She walked to the door and stood there watching him with a smile. Walking over she began to trace her fingernails up along his legs and smiled leaning in and nibbling softly at his earlobe.

You called pet...
 
"I...Uh..Hi..I..uh" he stammers as she begins to stroke faster and faster now as he can't help him self.

"Oh Se..SE..SELENA" he says spewing forth cum as he slumps forward and blushes looking at the mess

"Sorry Selena I'll clean it up...but I called for you cause I don't know how to do laundry...I wasn't thinking you'd come for ..well" he points down at his crotch. he was really unable to keep soft around her, she was so predatory and so sultry he wanted to have his cock in her..but he wanted her help and wanted to be worthy of her too.
 
Well then clean up toss on some sweats and I will show you.

She smile her hand stopped tracing over his thigh as she again nipped at his earlobe once more. Her other hand reaching around to rest around his waist for a moment as she snuggled in close against him.
 
Back
Top