porn advice

might help you out

there are a large number of sites that you can download from. you search for the type of film you want. Tube8 is a site that has loads of vids.

hope you are successful in your quest.
 
Google: DVD husband eating creampie or something like that. You'll probably get links to mainly cuckold vids, but I'm sure something like you're looking for will turn up. Since this is a fetish, you probably aren't going to find a DVD with a random scene lot what you're looking for. You could also download vids you like and burn them to a DVD.
 
http://www.xvideos.com/video467404/asian_swinger_orgy At the time of 23:30 the girl riding a guy gets up after he gives her a creampie and then sits on his face as he cleans her. This is the only time I've seen this done in a non-fetish porn. I've seen it on other sites in better quality but this was the easiest for me to find. I think it's from the Kamikaze Premium porn series, at least that house has been used in an orgy vid of theirs so I think it's the same production company.
 
could you?

Could you find a scene that fits your requirements and download the file and put it on your TV?
 
Thank you all for your responses. I think I may need to do what everyone is suggesting and download a bunch of movies and put them all onto a DVD. I was hoping something would be available for sale since I really don't have the time to be downloading movies and creating my own DVD. Id need it to look as authentic as possible and not something I created.

I would love to do this, but like most men I lose the urge to do it once I cum. it's funny how that works, it's like a switch. It goes from that would be so hot to "
what was I thinking" in about 2 seconds.
 
Back
Top