sheer/ see thru panties

funwhenwet

Virgin
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Posts
7
Evening all, i have been a long time lurker and it brightens my day no end to sit in the morning with my cuppa and a look through lit.

One thing is though i cant see many pictures of you lovely ladies wearing anything sheer or see thru. I love a naked female body as much as the next man but.........

I am a secret lingerie perv, i cannot get enough from big cotton panties through to tiny g strings. i love it all, corsets , stockings etc etc but it makes me and my cock tremble when i see an areola peeking through a sheer bra or a outline of a pussy or ass through panties.

mmmmmmmm

could you ladies find it in your heart to make my day tremble???

Thanks very much xxxxxxxx
 
Great idea for a thread. It always gives me a buzz to be able to see clearly what is supposed to be covered . My fetish is for clothes that go see-through when wet - white t-shirts , pale coloured panties and sheer bras .If the girl's hair is wet too then I'm in heaven .
 
thats what we need, more people who understand my loves, welcome and lets hope this goes well
 
sure.... I haven't posted pics of me in a while

Not see thru panties...but fishnet stockings sans the panties...
 
Last edited:
sheer and sexy and you wear it well. i have perved at your pics when you had your thread. one of the best on lit.
 
my last two...

*sorry if I took over with posting pictures of myself... it is true, once you start, you can't seem to stop* :eek:
 
Last edited:
you got that right metro! my oh my i miss that butt. among others she has posted.
 
my last two...

*sorry if I took over with posting pictures of myself... it is true, once you start, you can't seem to stop* :eek:

Don't apologise - always a pleasure to see a scantily clad attractive young lady ;);)
 
I think you need to fire your thread up again. :)
LOL... nah... I'm leaving that to the young beauties..

you got that right metro! my oh my i miss that butt. among others she has posted.

:D my butt and other things thank you!

So
great to see you. Hope you are well? Great panties as usual
Thank you! All is good, thank you!

Don't apologise - always a pleasure to see a scantily clad attractive young lady ;);)


well, hopefully others will post here!!!
 
Back
Top