care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2aj6nnl.jpg

totally meant to post this with the good morning lol

And if I had woken to that lovely view you would have gotten poked.... All your fault. You look do damn comfortable. I'll bet you could do some amazing cuddling, among other things in that bed of yours. Be watching for a pm

2aj6nnl.jpg

The ideal WAKE-UP CALL

If I woke up next to those beautiful breasts.......I would never want to close my eyes again

Absolutely AMAZING BREASTS

thats a solid start

I also really like the people. Down to earth but fun. Interesting. I've always like people I've met from Chicago. It's on a great lake so there are literally beaches in the city so I'd water or boating is your thing it has that too

I also really like the people. Down to earth but fun. Interesting. I've always like people I've met from Chicago. It's on a great lake so there are literally beaches in the city so I'd water or boating is your thing it has that too

water is, in that I like it for swimming. I hear they have a great triathlon there

2aj6nnl.jpg

Oh to be the lucky guy who gets to wake up and look into those amazing eyes .... and then run his hands and lips and tongue over every inch of that gorgeous body.

don't say that =[ i like mild winters

I have relatives who live in the city and if you like mild winters, you won't like Chicago. That's their biggest bitch about the place. He's only there for grad school...he won't be living there after he graduates. The people are great....the winters suck!!!!

Chicago? Los Angeles my dear. The city of angels... you'd fit in perfectly ;) Speaking of angels, there are some heavenly things I need to do with your nipples...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back