Trivia team names?

glynndah

good little witch.
My trivia team needs a permanent name. Nothing too risque, we often play in churches. There was a great one Saturday night: Trivia Newton John.

Any suggestions?

My trivia team needs a permanent name. Nothing too risque, we often play in churches. There was a great one Saturday night: Trivia Newton John.

Any suggestions?

I once played against a team called The Dyslexic Brians. Made me smile... :)

Cute, but we don't always play in churches and since I'm frequently the only woman on the team, this might send the wrong message.

Ah, I see.

Well you can borrow the name of my Tuesday ni9ght trivia team "Pure Apathy" we don't care whether we win or lose, in fact we just don't care.

"The Know it Alls" might be a little to over the top but... It's the best I could come up with on short notice.

Three I saw and thought were pretty funny. You'll have to decide if they're too risque:

#3) The Periodic Table Dancers

#2) 50 Shades of Awesome

#1) Suck it, Trebek!

Three I saw and thought were pretty funny. You'll have to decide if they're too risque:

#3) The Periodic Table Dancers

#2) 50 Shades of Awesome

#1) Suck it, Trebek!

I really like The Periodic Table Dancers but the rest of the team was not as impressed. For some reason we ended up as "The Thugs" tonight. By the way, a less likely group to be called this would be very hard to find. {The other woman who plays on the team and I protested and the guys said we could pick the name for the next one. We decided on The Pretty, Pretty Princesses.} We won tonight, beating the second place team, The Fluffy Unicorns, by a sizable margin.

Someone asked if we played together on a regular basis. I said no, more like an irregular basis. That may be our name for the next tournament "The Irregular Bases".

Someone asked if we played together on a regular basis. I said no, more like an irregular basis. That may be our name for the next tournament "The Irregular Bases".

Just a thought:

There are a lot of obscure words in the Seldom Used Words thread. I'm sure that there is one or two that would present a trivia challenge for the other teams; Don't change the name until somebody guesses the meaning of the name.

Back