Are you dominant or submissive

It depends on the dynamics between personalities. I'm submissive to the right type - which is hard for me to find. But I'll never be blindly submissive, testing limits is a must.

more dominant, not overly, just enough to show "who's in control" I prefer to find out my partners interests, kinks and limits and go from there

It depends on the weather. I enjoy both with women but I expect to be treated as an equal in bed with men.

I am secretly submissive. I have never been able to live out my longing to be at the feet of a beautiful woman.

Im not that into the whole bdsm scene to be honest. Theres some aspects of it ofcourse that I do enjoy, but keeping it more, casual if you guys know what I mean :) So the normal dom-sub thing doesnt do it for me that much. However, I do like to take charge of the woman Im with if I feel like she's so inclined. On the other hand, I do love an asserted woman that can equally take charge, make her wants clear, give me clear instructions and be somewhat forcefull :)

Im not that into the whole bdsm scene to be honest. Theres some aspects of it ofcourse that I do enjoy, but keeping it more, casual if you guys know what I mean :) So the normal dom-sub thing doesnt do it for me that much. However, I do like to take charge of the woman Im with if I feel like she's so inclined. On the other hand, I do love an asserted woman that can equally take charge, make her wants clear, give me clear instructions and be somewhat forcefull :)
Well it's 50/50 for me.a switch

submissive sexually.
still trying to figure it all out. i guess it is a journey.

Last edited:
New Sub

Submissive! I love being a daddy's girl :) ..but I am still new to it..I still need training..

Back