new girl saying hi

emma_emma

Virgin
Hi everyone, been coming here a few months to read stories and thought i'd sign up here, just looking for some interesting people to chat to, mainly about real life and relationships, maybe a bit of gossiping more than fantasies. Im 25, from uk, not looking to meet as i already have a bf, just intereted in chatting to others who like this site :)

anyway feel free to send me a message or add my yahoo

Emma x

sent you a message on yahoo, would love to chat with you
Sean

Hi everyone, been coming here a few months to read stories and thought i'd sign up here, just looking for some interesting people to chat to, mainly about real life and relationships, maybe a bit of gossiping more than fantasies. Im 25, from uk, not looking to meet as i already have a bf, just intereted in chatting to others who like this site :)

Emma x
Hi Emma

I hope you enjoy it here. It can be a lot of fun. If you want to talk sometime let me know.

Hello Emma, nice to see another addition here from the wet uk.
Hope you enjoy it here. :rose:

Hi to you also

40 mwm 5' 10" enjoys dressing girlie from time to time. I'm not passable as a girl at all. If you wanna chat plz reply

Emma x

Welcome Emma

Back