Wedding

Lost_Yonder

Literotica Guru
A posting in another forum talked about an experience in a wedding where he ended up sharing his wife with his brother! Got me thinking about weddings as a general setting for lots of shenanigans!

Lots of raw emotions, lots of stress, lots of people traveling from out of town, lots of alcohol - the perfect recipe for all kinds of hook ups.

1) The groom's mother and the best man she always had an eye for as her son and he grew up
2) Bride's sister and all the groomsmen - the gangbang slut
3) Father of the bride who had not been involved in raising the kids, having run off with his young secretary. The girls are all cold towards him, but he attends his eldest's wedding. With some alcohol in hand he sits down with the youngest, a spirited 18 y/o, going up to his room to "reconnect"
4) The bestman and the groom - he just can't resist sucking him off one last time, until the bride/bride's mother, or father, sister catch them...

I always hit on a bridesmaid when I'm at a wedding. They can't wait to get out of those ugly dresses.

Not merely one wedding, but many. Fellow was an active anonymous donor at a local sperm bank a generation ago, and/or he readily knocked up all the females in the county back then. Now he attends weddings of his unattributed children to each other because sibling attraction. All circa-wedding sexual activity (groomsmen, bridesmaids, bystanders) will be incestuous also. Let the DNA flow...

TWIST: They all have tentacles. Or barnacles. Or manacles. Or convertibles.

Last edited:
For me, I really like the bride who loses control just before or leading up to the wedding. Passions are so built up that it doesn't take much to push her over.

How about a full on wedding orgy.

Some years ago I read a story about a groom who after the wedding and at the reception announced that taped underneath everyone's chair was an envelop. Everyone reached under and pulled out the envelop, opening only to discover pictures of the bride fucking the best man, dated two days before the wedding...

What if:
The family of the bride try to defend her honor and a huge fight breaks out, men and women, boys and girls, old and young are wrestling, yelling, accusing one another of cheating and manipulation. Then in the grand tussle, clothes start getting shredded and yanked off...

Some years ago I read a story about a groom who after the wedding and at the reception announced that taped underneath everyone's chair was an envelop. Everyone reached under and pulled out the envelop, opening only to discover pictures of the bride fucking the best man, dated two days before the wedding...

What if:
The family of the bride try to defend her honor and a huge fight breaks out, men and women, boys and girls, old and young are wrestling, yelling, accusing one another of cheating and manipulation. Then in the grand tussle, clothes start getting shredded and yanked off...

Why would he let it go all the way to the reception? Why not do the reveal at the wedding ceremony? Why would he marry her?

Why would he let it go all the way to the reception? Why not do the reveal at the wedding ceremony? Why would he marry her?

I've wondered that myself. It was a local newspaper story... One theory was to make her parents pay for the reception then annul the marriage. Though i would assume everything was probably paid beforehand anyways. Seems utterly vicious - the human mind...

After paying a fortune for his daughter's wedding and having it ruined by the revelation of her cheating on her fiance, the father was pissed. He also had to admit, seeing his baby girl with a cock buried inside her turned him on. Now he had to come up with a punishment for her being such a slut and bringing shame to the family...

I've wondered that myself. It was a local newspaper story... One theory was to make her parents pay for the reception then annul the marriage. Though i would assume everything was probably paid beforehand anyways. Seems utterly vicious - the human mind...

After paying a fortune for his daughter's wedding and having it ruined by the revelation of her cheating on her fiance, the father was pissed. He also had to admit, seeing his baby girl with a cock buried inside her turned him on. Now he had to come up with a punishment for her being such a slut and bringing shame to the family...

1. All this could have been achieved by leaving the pictures under the seats in the church.
2. You don't get to refund the reception by cancelling a couple hours before hand.
3. if he found out after the reception, that makes sense, say his private investigator was just very late.

Why wait for the reception? why not at the rehearsal party?

Re: pictures taped under chairs. The newlyweds are both of well-to-do families. New hubby thinks he's smart, picking the reception to disclose pics of his bride's infidelity for all to see so he can annul and return to his fun. Alas, the bride is smarter. She replaces his photos with her own set showing the groom screwing sheep, triggering the pre-nup's morality clause, so she gets his inheritance. Meanwhile, goats wander into the reception...

Pictures under the chairs .... That's who the person seated in the chair is to mate with. Twist on the Key Party idea. (No conflicts. No fights.)

One of my favorites as far as a wedding though is that the couple gets welcomed into the family for an initiation ritual. Father of the Groom pairs off with the Bride, Mother of the Bride with the Groom. Then maybe some other family members like Aunts and Uncles, then Brothers and Sisters. Eventually Bride and Groom get it on in front of the others.

And there's always the possible twist on the Receiving Line concept. Bride and Groom go bottomless while the people in the line service them orally.

Three

Bride/Hubby are swingers so a little different. She wears a vale coming down the aisle....and nothing else. Blows the preacher while best man gets her doggie style!

And one I believe I saw here. Hubby gets drunk at reception in his parent's huge back yard. Passes out and his father feels bad for the sexy bride who had been 'saving herself' so he takes her to bed.

Third is that groom/son had sex w/ his mother and thus Dad gets the bride first! LOL

Back