Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Eros, don't be intimidated we are all very friendly here and love to have you. ;)

I'd say that thinking about that temp just makes my nips get hard but someone might kick me off this board for talkin' sex. :eek:

lol oh wait... forgot where I was. :devil:

Hey MsLoveLee, I love HARD nipples ... I'll say it out loud. They are sweet candies to me and you know what happens to candies. ;) Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I'm finding my way slowly in here. I'm having a great and fun time. Please check my posts and you will find me.

Erostaticus :rose:

*wandering into the thread* Hmmmm, how long has this been here? And why haven't I noticed it before? Hello, fellow well-seasoned Litsters! :rose:

Well, hello to you JennyNo1. You have a wonderful ... signature. Mmmm ! ;) I also like your additional information. You can catch me on my bio or follow my postings. I'm not always on the computer. I tend to communicate with members of my age so I can relate better. We mature people must stick together. I'm new here since last month.

Welcome! :D I haven't been here much longer than you have and I'm enjoying meeting new & interesting people like you! Jump right on in. ;) Reading your bio, I'm sure that you'll find friends here. You sound fun to get to know! :kiss:

Hi and nice to meet you on this forum. Thanks for the warm welcome. You can follow me on my postings. Don't get worried if I don't answer right away. I usually answer all questions. My book is open and you can talk about anything, even intimate details ... if you wish. By the way, I was checking your bio and saw a beautiful photo of your chest/breasts. Mmmm ! ;) I wish I could see the whole picture. You know... us men are visual creatures. :) I don't spend too much time on the forum. I do have a life on the side. :)

Soft nude hugs

New here

Hi Y'all! New here and happy to find y'all. Hope everyone is well.
I'm a single, plus size gal from KY. Love the country life!
Come on down, y'all, for some R & R!

Kisses :)

Male 50+ & Still Young

50 is only a #.....Simply adore females, certainly 40++ & have a love of the arts, erotica, & life in general.

Wow, who left the door open and let all these cool people in? lol

Welcome! :kiss:

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, hmmm sounds like a beginning to a speech, forget that, hi everyone, enjoy your day!

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, hmmm sounds like a beginning to a speech, forget that, hi everyone, enjoy your day!

Since you mentioned Gentlemen, I'm replying to what sounds like the beginning of a speech. :) I'm new here since last December. Meeting some "interesting" people, like you. Don't worry, I'm straight. I checked your profile and was wondering what TLC means (Would love to talk to women in need of some TLC.) I'm French speaking and every-now-and-then an acronym will show up and no idea what it means. I'm still learning at the age of 60. People over 50 should join and form a power on this forum ... I mean "fun power". What do you think ?

Let's be nude.

Erostaticus :cool:

50 is only a #.....Simply adore females, certainly 40++ & have a love of the arts, erotica, & life in general.

You took the words out my mouth. Great to know we seem to be on the same wavelength. You can PM me anytime if you wish.
I'm in here to have a good time.

Let's be nude.

Since you mentioned Gentlemen, I'm replying to what sounds like the beginning of a speech. :) I'm new here since last December. Meeting some "interesting" people, like you. Don't worry, I'm straight. I checked your profile and was wondering what TLC means (Would love to talk to women in need of some TLC.) I'm French speaking and every-now-and-then an acronym will show up and no idea what it means. I'm still learning at the age of 60. People over 50 should join and form a power on this forum ... I mean "fun power". What do you think ?

Let's be nude.

TLC = Tender Loving Care :)

We all need it!

Hey MsLoveLee ... did you get my feedback on your story "Santa Max" ? I hope I wasn't too harsh on you. :)

Soft nude hugs. :rose:

I didn't get my spanking. :(

Yes I did and I haven't been doing more than pooping in for a minute. I will anwser it tomorrow! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back