The New Body Modification Thread

I've been pierced all over at one time or another. Right now, I'm down to an ear lobe and a PA, but things change.
 
Haha, I lied! I have my ears pierced. I got edgy with it and have two piercings per ear :D
 
I've got a wrist tat, two pierced and gauged ears, a second piercing on one that I haven't done anything with in a few years (that I pierced myself), and a whole host of scars. Most on my feet and hands... I like them because remind me of what I've made and where I've walked. I've also got the two scars from my laprascopic endo surgery, which are also badges of pride. I can't wait to have two more to show off down there when I get my hysto. :D

I've also given myself a few piercings over the years that I haven't kept. They were done without much forethought, and are mostly back from when I was terrified of needles and thought sticking myself would be a good way to get over the fear.
 
I have numerous tattoos and in the past had a tongue stud and a frenum piercing for several years, thinking about doing the frenum again.
 
3729260573_9f68e9ea3d_z.jpg


3730070944_030cf7d317_z.jpg


3729299215_d7e29710f9_z.jpg


3730118574_b04846f887_z.jpg


3730132448_3d2e5fb49b_z.jpg


3730151046_43bfa5b6a7_z.jpg
 
My mods

I have: 1 lower back tattoo, 1 tattoo on my right breast, both ear are pierced, both nipples are pierced, vertical clit hood pierced
What I want: at least 2 more tattoos, belly button piercing, inner labia piercings (one on each side I've got what I consider small inner labia)
Things I've retired: cartilage piercing in I my upper right ear, tongue piercing been going back and forth with the idea of getting it done again.

I love piercing and tattoos. I enjoy the anticipation before getting a modification, the rush of feeling the needle (tattoo or piercing), and satification I feel once I've gotten it done. My favorite mod so far are my nipple piercings. I just got them in April and they are healing great.
 
Im pretty new to the body modding but you have to start somewhere right....? Well i used to have my nipples pierced but i think i got a bad piercing and was a little ambitious and stretched them to far and had to remove them...was all the way up to 4g. I hope to once again get them pierced. I also debate a PA all the time but am unable to justify the pleasure i would get from it with the ammount of various "things" i would have to deal with. Aiming to get my first tatto soon. I am very picky about what i want and i am very close to making a decision of what i want. I also have stretched my piss hole from about 8.5mm to about 14.6mm. My goal is 15.5mm i will be there soon i hope.
 
Shank, piercing like that isn't really my cup of tea, but those are LOVELY photographs! Thank you for sharing!!

Ian, imo, if you aren't being picky about your tattoos, you aren't picking your tattoos right. That being said, both of my tattoos were painfully considered and analyzed for months/years, but the final designs actually just fell into my lap all in one inspiration. It's funny how that works xD
 
Back
Top