Anyone ever accidentally or "accidentally" see your nudes?

HoldYouDown

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 4, 2013
Posts
8,217
Has anyone ever had someone they know stumble upon YOUR nude pics? Maybe by accident, or maybe you planted them. Were you there to see the reaction?

It's harder to do these days, files can be copied so easily you run the risk of a photo getting out. Anyway share your stories. I once read a story, can't remember where, but a guy wanted his sexy cleaning lady to see his pics. He decided to leave one up on his computer screen, but with the screen saver masking it. The idea was she'd clean his desk and move the mouse and the photo would pop up. He also had his cam on so it recorded her reaction...which I believe was to gawk and even touch herself but I can't remember all the details. Pretty funny though.
 
Last edited:
I saw a video (probably on XHamster) taken by the cam on the lid of a laptop... Much like your story (maybe the same one). Anyway the gent had a screen saver of multiple XXX photos running and the camera was recording. The laptop was on a dresser looking at the bed. Two women came in to service the room and they did not notice precisely what was on the screen. When they did process what they were seeing they began to make small talk about the pictures and porn in general while staring at the screen quite a bit. It was fun to watch, but nothing sexual happened. I may have this wrong and if someone has a better memory on this, please correct me; but at some point one them left the field of view and the other one began to stare with keen interest.

I have tried to find it again, but no luck. Maybe I will try again tonight...

PMs welcome on any topic, no cyber or role playing.
 
ohh at first i thought the thread title was have you ever had anyone stumble across nude pics of YOU before....
 
We've put some of our fun pics in our main Photos folder...the same one that is used for our screen saver. So every once in a while is a random sexy shot. I know there's a vid of me getting a BJ at a party in college floating around. Thankfully before the digital era really took hold.
 
Way before digital photography, on our honeymoon in Jamaica, my bride took a pic of me lying on my back asleep with my junk in full view and I took a pic of her tanlines as she was getting ready to go out in the bathroom and, as it turned out, the angle of the mirrors showed more of me fully naked.

A week or so later when the pix were picked up from the processing shop (remember those?) it was a little odd coming home seeing my visiting mother-in-law flipping through them and hearing a couple of "ooohs" and "ahhhs" not knowing exactly what she was seeing.
 
I had a huge disaster in that regard earlier this year, I inadvertantly showed a page full of thumbnails of self portraits of me posing, masturbating, close ups of my cock etc to a room full of people while giving a presentation from my laptop. They might have been thumbnails, but on the big screen I was using, believe me, they were more than big enough to see exactly what was going on. Possibly, no, definitely the most embarrassing moment of my life!
 
I am not aware of any pics of me out and about. Though it's possible I suppose.
However recently I was being shown some pics on a phone. Brother in laws phone. And lo and behold there were some lovely ones of his gf spread eagled and playing with herself. Nice shots too. I must say. I've fantasised about her several times since.
 
I had a huge disaster in that regard earlier this year, I inadvertantly showed a page full of thumbnails of self portraits of me posing, masturbating, close ups of my cock etc to a room full of people while giving a presentation from my laptop. They might have been thumbnails, but on the big screen I was using, believe me, they were more than big enough to see exactly what was going on. Possibly, no, definitely the most embarrassing moment of my life!

Holy shyt! Who was the presentation for? Was it for work?
 
Way before digital photography, on our honeymoon in Jamaica, my bride took a pic of me lying on my back asleep with my junk in full view and I took a pic of her tanlines as she was getting ready to go out in the bathroom and, as it turned out, the angle of the mirrors showed more of me fully naked.

A week or so later when the pix were picked up from the processing shop (remember those?) it was a little odd coming home seeing my visiting mother-in-law flipping through them and hearing a couple of "ooohs" and "ahhhs" not knowing exactly what she was seeing.

Reminds me of the movie "Parenthood."
 
I sent a picture of my cock to my ex gf at the time, she was with friends and one of them answered her phone and saw it.
 
Holy shyt! Who was the presentation for? Was it for work?

Fortunately not for work, but bad enough, it was for the bike club I ride with, about an upcoming ride I was involved in planning. What made it worse was that there were a lot of wives at the meeting. It is an over 40's club, so many of them aren't exactly youngsters.
 
I sent a picture of my cock to my ex gf at the time, she was with friends and one of them answered her phone and saw it.

Thats not too bad, they probably had a good giggle about, and maybe some spicy conversation, perhaps you even evoked some jealousy. :D
 
I did show two people pics that were of nude or almost nudes - Amost nude was my wife. I was out at a bar listening to music, and started showing the date of a friend pics that I found online (the close-up eye pics that I use in my avatar).

They were in the download folder on my phone, and my wife sent me one of her earlier. She was wearing a black bra, smiling and pretty proud of how she looked. When I paged past the last picture of the eye, there she was.

I rolled back to the eye photos, but wasn't panicked about it. I hope she liked what she saw!


The other was just days ago. I put a bunch of photos on dropbox for my wife to look at soon. Pictures of hard-ons, pictures of threesomes and more. I want her to tell me which ones she likes while we are having a good time.
My phone was really slow to open apps and things, so I took it to the store. The gal helping me (who has helped me a lot over the last few years) was helping to figure it out. When I asked about deleting my gallery to save space/memory, she said it might, and asked about dropbox. Next thing I know, she opened it and was looking at some of those pictures. One is of me, but not my face. She showed me while telling me it could also slow down my phone. Neither of us missed a beat, just figured out some solutions to my phone problems.

I wasn't embarrassed, I am an adult, she was an adult. What the hell!
 
Funny

Some of these stories are really cacking me up...cock photos for the bike club, threesomes for the phone store girl. LOL!!!! I bet phone store staff see all kinds of things.
 
Not as good as when it happens on live TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl4ZI

Keep an eye over Martin's shoulder (upper left of the screen), especially starting at the 1 minute mark.

Picture those two guys having a giggle at 1:11

Try to imagine the levels of "OH SHIT" going through buddy's mind at 1:32.
 
I sent my girlfriend a picture of my plums as a joke. she left it on her phone and her friends saw.

On a side night a girl I went to high school with was a suicide girl. awesome getting to see a girl you know naked.
 
Experiences

A chat buddy once recounted how he was at work editing some pics on his laptop of his naked wife (he has his own room) when he was called to another part of the office because of some crisis. This took quite long, and he forgot all about what he had been doing. While trying to fix the problem, he took 2 of his colleagues/subordinates to his room to show them something on his laptop that he thought would resolve the issue. The screen was on screen saver, until he moved the mouse...
His colleagues got an eyeful of his clearly recognisable wife - they had both met her at socials.
He was mortified. When he told me all about it, I got him to see the kinkier side of it, and encouraged him to plan his next accident :)

On a different note, I once found naked pics of a female work colleague in her PC's trash bin.
 
I accidentally saw my own nudes! It was when my bf at the time was vacationing for a month and we video chatted whenever we could. And during a little strip show I put on, he had screen shot quite a bit without me knowing it.

Few months later, a bunch of us were up at the cottage. I was going through his buddy's phone because they had taken pics out on the boat. And a thumbnail caught my eye, there was one of me in the guy's album.
 
Back
Top