I'm new to this... Can I call you daddy?

I never said I was roleplaying. I simply asked a question. Just to clear that up.

The only question you asked was if you could call someone daddy [Susan... Julie... Sarah...], followed by an invitation to "chat". It read as either an invitation for role play/ cybersex or a thinly veiled personals ad.

However, in the spirit of the question asked -

No, you may not call me daddy. Sarah, Julie and Susan won't work either, as none of them are my name.

The only question you asked was if you could call someone daddy [Susan... Julie... Sarah...], followed by an invitation to "chat". It read as either an invitation for role play/ cybersex or a thinly veiled personals ad.

However, in the spirit of the question asked -

No, you may not call me daddy. Sarah, Julie and Susan won't work either, as none of them are my name.

CM, I need to thank you. For the second day in a row you have brought a smile to my face, something I desperately needed. :)

CM, I need to thank you. For the second day in a row you have brought a smile to my face, something I desperately needed. :)

I guffawed at that as well.

And this thread, from the name, had such promise. I want to know who it wants to call Daddy. And do they dissuade it from doing so? Why? Is there some history there with Daddy SusanJulieSarah that we will soon know all too well????

I'm imagining what painfully hard nipples would look like. Pain not from cold or from being stimulated, but just from being hard. And I'm kinda grossing myself out.

XK5c3en.gif

[NIPPLE HARDENING INTENSIFIES]

I love memes and have no shame

It's quite obviously written tongue in cheek by my friend Hannah, when she asked her friendly question about calling someone Daddy or the other names. I'll chat with you anytime like a loyal friend should do...Sincerely your friendly neighborhood Wolfias my buddy ole pal. :rose:

Last edited:
Hello beautiful people of this adorable little literary world. My name is Hannah, but given the circumstances I believe "Bitch" if you are a dom. or "Mama."/"Mistress" if you are a sub. I love long walks in freezing rain, cold enough my nipple perk to the point of pain... Thunderstorms with strikes of lightning so bright it illuminates the night. I'm bored and just looking for company, so let me ask you... Can I call you Daddy? What about Susan... Julie... Sarah? ^-^ come chat with me.:heart:

Call me mom.

Even though the majority of you are poking fun I did enjoy reading all of your lovely comments. Thank you.

It's quite obviously written tongue and cheek by my friend Hanna, when she asked her friendly question about calling someone Daddy or the other names. I'll chat with you anytime like a loyal friend should do...Sincerely your friendly neighborhood Wolfias my buddy ole pal. :rose:

Awe... You spelled my name wrong. :( poo...
But thank you dear. It means a lot.

-Hannah a palindrome.

Will you tell us who Julie, Susan, and Sarah are? We're dying to know.

She did not necessarily spell it wrong.

Hannah is a name of Hebrew origin. Other variations of Hana, Hanna, or Hanne are pronounced the same, but are of Arabic, Japanese, Hawaiian, Nordic, Spanish or Slavic origins.

If that weren't enough, many countries do not require parents to be literate before naming their children, nor ban them from using made up "original" names, or similarly "new" names borrowed from science fiction. There is essentially no way to say with any certainty or credibility that ANY name has been misspelled unless you actually know the person in question.

Well, except she gave us her spelling of her name in the OP ;)

Hannah is a name of Hebrew origin. Other variations of Hana, Hanna, or Hanne are pronounced the same, but are of Arabic, Japanese, Hawaiian, Nordic, Spanish or Slavic origins.

If that weren't enough, many countries do not require parents to be literate before naming their children, nor ban them from using made up "original" names, or similarly "new" names borrowed from science fiction. There is essentially no way to say with any certainty or credibility that ANY name has been misspelled unless you actually know the person in question.

My name comes from the hebrew origin, specifically the story of Hannah in the Bible. I did state the spelling of my name in op. If my name is spelled Hannah and you call me the name of Hannah spelled differently than it is a misspelling. Though they sound the same Hannah and Hana, or Hanna, or any combination of spelling you choose are all different names. They just have the same pronunciation.

My name comes from the hebrew origin, specifically the story of Hannah in the Bible. I did state the spelling of my name in op. If my name is spelled Hannah and you call me the name of Hannah spelled differently than it is a misspelling. Though they sound the same Hannah and Hana, or Hanna, or any combination of spelling you choose are all different names. They just have the same pronunciation.

Well, actually if it's the Japanese Hana (はな) than it's pronounced more like
"hah-nah". It can also have more than one meaning and be spelled with different characters.

Well, actually if it's the Japanese Hana (はな) than it's pronounced more like
"hah-nah". It can also have more than one meaning and be spelled with different characters.

Oh, well thank you for enlightenment ^-^

Stag, you certainly make me smile. :)

Back