"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have one with two college chicks at a Halloween party, both dressed in fairy wings. Now I can't find it. :(

Hey Everyone Noob here!

I have to admit that my favorite star is still Jade Laroche. Too bad she hasnt done anything new recently.

I can strongly recommend anything from Mompov... There are some short clips on xvideos and one or two of the longer ones as well. The one with Shauna blows my mind everything and is definitely a "go to". It feels very real and she gets into it like she really wants to be there, not too slick in terms of production which I love as well. Rachael with big tits is great too, but havent seen the full version

Got spit

Like many of you, I masturbate almost every day, usually to video clips at sites like tubegals.com and tubegalore.com and xhamster.com

My interests vary day-by-day, but when I want or need to cum right away, there are a few clips that I bring up that do the trick for me. They include:

Anything with Wifey (Sandra Otterson) such as

http://tubegals.com/cgi-bin/atx/out...source=adultwm&utm_medium=ppv&utm_campaign=up

She has a killer body, big natural tits, gorgeous face, long blonde hair and she smiles as her man cums on her face.

Anything with Heather Harmon (ideepthroat.com)

http://www.drtuber.com/video/317782/heathers-deep-throat-instructional

She is another gal with a perfect body and beautiful face. Her boobjob looks very natural. She does anal and deepthroats like few others can.

I also pull up clips by Christy Canyon, Kay Parker, Trinity Loren, Janey Robbins, Penny Porsche and Alia Janine whenever I want a sexy eyeful that will make me drop my load.

How about you?

Here is a vid if you like wet sloppy blow jobs with lots of saliva...
Http://youjizz.com/videos/nasty-deepthroat-and-kissing-play-2363179.html

Hope the link works...these two go at it for 19minutes.

Can any1 help

I love any movie with a cum kiss preferably between male and female at the end. Any1 know some good ones?? Message me or feel free to post.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back