Web of Seduction (looking for a female seductress!)

shydrawn

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Posts
194
Web of Seduction (closed for Makitsu_Trinity)

Name: Ronald Timmons
Age: 21
Appearance: 5' 11', caucasian male with moderately tanned skin, short cropped, medium brown hair; lean but well toned (casual runner/weight lifter).
Occupation: Student at Insular Bible College (studying of course, bible)
Sexual History: virgin, although did some heavy making out with his ex-girlfriend (feels terribly guilty about it).
Personality: Shy and nerdy with meeting new people, but has a reasonable circle of friends of both genders and tends to open up once he gets to know someone. Generally generous, caring, and empathetic to those around him.

Ronald pulled his 99' green camry into the curb and gave a sigh of relief that the long drive was over as he shifted the vehicle into park and left the engine running. Reflexively he glanced in the rearview mirror to check his alignment only to find himself staring for the umpteenth time at the sum of his worldly possessions piled in the back seat to the point of blocking the rear window. Frustrated in this effort, he switched his gaze to the two story brick house he'd pulled up in front of.

The house sat on a tree lined street in the typical midwestern college town. Its architecture suggested it had been constructed prior to the post-WWII housing boom when builders had decided that every house could like just alike. It certainly had some charm, and even had a screened in front porch (another feature that had gone the way of the dinosaurs in the leave-me-alone modern suburbs). It sat closer to the road and its neighbors than a typical modern suburban home would as well. The lawn and small flower bed were neat and well kept.

Ron switched off the ignition and reached for the door hand, suppressing a groan as his gelled joint stretched for the first time in several hours. He stepped out into the warm, humid, air of late-August and enjoyed the sound of the crickets chirping as he stretched in the road. No cars had come by since he had pulled up, so he figured it was a fairly quiet street this time of night.

Reaching back into his car, he pulled out a backpack with enough things to see him through the night, closing the car door and locking it behind him. He slung the bag over his shoulder and started up the driveway. Suddenly he felt a pang of anxiety as a vision of walking up to the wrong house in the middle of the night flashed through his highway dulled brain. He stopped in his tracks, reached into his pocked and pulled out the crumpled mapquest directions. He doubled checked the address against the one on the mailbox "189 Maple St." and sighed in relief when they matched.

He started back up the driveway and realized how silly that had been when he noticed that the porch light was the only one on on the street at 2 AM. He had never met the couple from whom he had rented a spare room this semester before, but the husband was a professor at Insular, and he had corresponded with the wife via email. She had been very kind about making arrangements for him to come in so late since he was driving from over 14 hours away.

A slightly loose stair creaked underfoot as he ascended the three stair case to the front porch and let himself in through the unlocked screen door. He felt another pang of anxiety in spite of himself at the thought of meeting his new hosts for the next year, but after only a brief pause, forced himself to knock at the old, wooden door.

PM if you'd like to have some fun with me!
 
Last edited:
Name: Monica Richards

Age: 29

Appearance: 5'7", pleanty of curves and fairly large breasts from nirsing her two sons who are only five and two. She wears her dirty blonde hair in a very short bob and usuallu holds it back with different kercheifs. She scrutinizes the world through intelligent brown eyes. Her skin is soft and a little pale but not unhealthy-like.

Bio: Monica has dedicated her life to providing for her family. Not only her husband and children but also the occassoinal boarder from the college. She is caring, outspoken, and playful, sometimes to a fault. Not having been raised in a Christian setting, Monica often speaks her mind not realizing it could be offensive. However so far everyone has taken it in good humor knowing she means well.

Monica sat at the kitchen table awaiting the newest inatallment to her collection of college students. Most had arrived a few days ago so they could get settled and feel their way around before the hairy mess of classes began. Now there was one left to complete her set of five. She sighed as she listened to the clock tick on the kitchen wall. Her mug of coffee had long since gone cold. She listened impatiently for the sound of a car engine just wanting to get the young man settled so she could go up and have a little fun before falling asleep. Her husband had left a few days ago on some kind of business for the college around the time students had started arriving and she had been quite lonely without him.

She began thinking of him as he was when they'd first met. He'd been passionate then, always wanting her, always trying to find her alone. Yet after the birth of their second son things had died down; had even gone stale. Night fter night Monica had found herself hot and in need only to be turnes down. Now he wasn't even home.

Monica held her face in her hands feeling the familir heat of desire rise. She slapped her cheeks chiding herself for the dark thoughts that ran through her imagination. Just then she heard the knock at the door. Rising sloy, she adjusted her robe though her cursed nipples still stuck out if the flimsy material, and ran to answer the knock.

"Welcome," she greeted the handsome young man on her porch. "Come on in. Glad you finally made it."
 
"Pleased to meet you finally Mrs. Richards," Ronald said with an inward sigh of relief at having reached the end of his wearisome journey. He extended his hand automatically, feeling her her soft palm close around his. He hadn't expected a Bible professor's wife to greet him in a robe but he supposed she was in her own house at 2 o'clock in the morning, so what else did he expect. He took in her features, blonde hair done up in a kercheif with just a few slips of bang escaping to frame a face which was a bit younger and far more beautiful than he had ever anticipated. Silence lingered for a few moments after his greeting and he felt himself shuffling his feet awkwardly.
 
Monica chewed her bottom lip as the silence reigned. she observed the handsome young man before her, suddenly concsious of the fact that she was ONLY wearing a stupid robe.

'You could be wearing nothing,' she thought slyly. It was her house after all. She smiled softly but quickly regained herself. "Please make yourself at home. I'm sorry my husband could not be here to greet you but he is away on business." She closed the door behind them and took a moment as he walked in to admire the rear view before stepping into her role as hostess. "This way," she directed, leading him up a narrow flight of stairs. Passing her bedroom door, she inwardly scolded herself for the fleeting temptation to drag him in and fight the ever-growing need that was burning inside her.

Instead she opened the door to the room across the hall. She flipped on the light and stepped backk so he could enter.

"Make yourself at home then," she said again, playing shy. "My room is right across the hall if you need anything. Breakfast is at nine am sharp." She paused than smiled. Leaning close she almost whispered, "Seriously if you need... Anything."

Leaving the door open, she left him, slowly sashaying across the hall and entering her own room. Just to see what might be possible, she left her door open jut a crack.
 
Last edited:
Ronald felt an odd sensation of being watched as he turned to close the door behind himself. She led him up the steep stairs and he found himself just at eye level with her rear. He felt totally inappropriate staring at it, but there wasn't really anywhere else to direct his eyes and in that short period, her tight, perky backside wormed its way into his imagination.

Finally she deposits him at his bedroom. To that point, everything had been quite normal, then she leans in and he feels her hot breath on his ear as she whispers, "if you need...anything..."

Ronald is a bit taken aback by that, far to innocent to recognize it for the invitation that it is, but too much of a man not to be aware of her closeness, and the little bit of heated tension that has developed between them.

She turns, walking back to her bedroom, and Ronald can't help once again but admire her backside as she literally sashay's through the door.

Although he had been sleepy when he first drove up to the house, he suddenly finds himself feeling wide awake. James closes the bedroom door, spends about 5 minutes arranging his things, and then strips to his boxers for bed.

To his sudden consternation, he realizes that his member has become slightly aroused by his thoughts of Mrs. Richards' backside. He'd always been taught that masturbation was wrong, and he found the most effective way to avert that was a cold shower before bed. Unfortunately, she hadn't told him where the bathroom was... If you need...Anything her voice whispered in his ear once more. If he had stopped to ponder it later, he would have realized that the logical thing to do was to just look around a bit for the bathroom. Impulsively, however, he found himself standing outside her cracked open bedroom door instead.
 
Smiling knowingly, Monica came to the door, having left her robe open and hanging off one shoulder. She answered the gentle knock at her door. Seeing Ronald there, she opened the door wide and waved him in.

"What's on your mind honey?" she asked, making note of a) the fact he was only in boxers and b) the little issue prodding at said boxers. "Is everything alright?"

The heat in her rose a degree higher as she tried not to let on just how thoroughly she was examining him. She tried to set her mind straight but just couldn't. He was damned good looking in the shy, churchy gentlemanly way.
 
Last edited:
Ronald felt his face flush with embarrassment as Monica opened the bedroom door. Oh my goodness I interrupted her getting undressed! Does she sleep in the nude? The insane conversation flashed its way through his head in an instant. The fall of the sheer robe, open and off one shoulder barely concealed the curve of her substantial, shapely breasts and looked as if it could fall off at any moment.

She had an odd, welcoming smile on her face and Ronald wondered what she had been expecting, then he saw her gaze flash down to his groin and he remembered he was still in his boxers. Idiot Idiot! He berated himself, flushing from red to purple and desperately trying to salvage the situation. Finally he turned slightly sideways and tried to casually settle his hands over his groin. He averted his gaze from his hostesses nearly naked form before speaking,

"I was hoping," his voice nearly cracked on his suddenly dry throat, "I mean to say I was wondering if you could show me umm...the bathroom." He finished finally.
 
Monica stepped forward trying to look as though she meant adjust her robe but only succeeding in dropping the other shoulder.

"I was just undressing for bed," she mused, "But I suppose I could show you real quick." She approached him slowly. "Are you that's all you wanted?"
 
"I...I'm so sorry to interrupt," Ronald stammered as she moved closer to him. He stopped staring at the wall for a moment and glance back at Mrs. Richards, her robe was off both of her shoulders now his eyes darted down to her barely concealed breasts, noting for the first time the way her nipples protruded through the sheer fabric. Ronald had never even seen a naked woman before (well ok except in a few pictures but it wasn't the same) now he was so incredibly close to one and... "are you sure there isn't anything else you need?"

This was a bible professor's wife, surely she couldn't mean...? Surely he couldn't...? He couldn't bring himself to say anything more forward but he did now have a serious concern to take care of in the shower. "I...I guess if you could just shower me," he flushed red at the freudian slip, "I mean show me the shower, I have something to take care of before bed." He flushed redder (if that was possible) as he realized he'd said more than he intended.
 
Monica laughed the slip up. "It won't do to have you traipsing about in that," she remarked. "Just use my shower and I'll find you an old robe of my husband's maybe."

She led the way into her private bathroom and bent over to start the water. Getting the temperature just right, she dropped her robe the rest of the way so she stood before him completely naked. Her curves were very full and well rounded and as she thrust her chest out in a proud manner, her breasts heaved a little.

"Are you coming?" she asked. "You did say you wanted me to shower you."

Tendrils of steam enveloped her as she stepped under the warm stream and waited for him.
 
Last edited:
Ronald didn't feel too embarrassed when she laughed, it was a nice, friendly, in-on-the-joke sort of laugh rather than a your-an-idiot sort of laugh. He found himself looking at her once more and noticed the way the laughter seemed to ease a little tension out of her pretty face.

He felt a little uncomfortable using the master shower, but she did have a point about her showing him around the house in his boxers. He followed her into the master bath, feeling a little bit relieved that the ordeal was about to be over. He waited just a bit impatiently as she started and warmed up the water for him, knowing he would have to turn it down quite a bit as soon as she left the room.

Ronald was a good kid, he didn't really mean to be lusting after Mrs. Richards, but he honestly couldn't help himself as her robe hiked up her attractive thighs when she bent down to turn on the water. For just a moment he had an image of him grabbing her by those hips and... What am I think!? He was still a bit bewildered by the sudden rush of thoughts when the unthinkable happened.

Mrs. Richards turned to leave the bathroom (so he thought) and then suddenly, as if in slow motion, the robe was falling, falling, falling...

First her round, womanly breasts spilled free, then her soft slightly rounded abdomen, and at last her well-manicured womanhood. Such sights were fit to make a young man's brain short-circuit, and that was what seemed to happen to Ronald. He felt his jaw drop in shock and his mental gears spun like a car stuck in the mud.

Then his body began to move of its own accord, he felt his hand sliding off his boxers, allowing his erection to spring free. What are you doing! His mind screamed as he joined her under the hot spray.
 
Grabbing a washcloth and a bar of soap Monica began washing him slowly. Desire was white hot within her and she barely managed to keep herself reigned in. Her hands shook horribly as she soaped every inch of deliciously exposed flesh. She massaged down his chest and around his shoulders, turning him so he could rinse his front. Pressing against his back, her breasts sliding along his wet skin, she continued runing her hands over him, slowly tracing his muscles as her hands worked down. Very soon her finger tips brushed against his member and she smiled gently turning him back to her.

"Were you trying to hide this?" she asked gently. "Why would you be ashamed of something so natural? Someething so... Wonderful?".

Her fingers curled instinctively around the solid shaft and she stroked it gently.
 
Ron surrendered himself to the pleasure as she began to wash him. He felt her incredible breasts rubbing themselves against his back as she worked him over with her wonderful, soft, hands.

He let her spin him round to face her, still feeling awkward at the way his large erection waggled in front of him when he moved. He longed to pull her closer, but it was in the way. Natural? He had always been raised to think of it as totally unnatural, but come to think of it at this moment it did feel pretty...

Her palm closed around his shaft and he gasped as she started to massage it. "Its j...just that I've never even done anything like this before Mrs. Richards..." He stammered over the 'Mrs." as it reminded him exactly who he was with, as if fornicating wasn't bad enough.
 
"First," she began slowly, "Call me Monica. Second, just trust your instincts. Your body obviously knows what to do."

She reached around him to turn the water off. She hesitated to rise though, first planting a light kiss on the tip of his swollen manhood.

She led the way out, first offering a towel before wtapping one around herself. Rummaging through her closet, she found a plaid flannel robe.

"I'm offering you a choice, Ron," she said soberly. "You can take this robe, leave this room, and forget this ever happened or;" she approached him slowly, wrapping a hand around the back of his neck; "You can stay and let me teach you the joys of what you seem to fear so deeply." She planted a whisper-light kiss to his earlobe before backing up only a step.
 
Ron felt a thrill of excitement as she kissed his throbbing manhood, relishing the brief contact of her soft lips on his most sensitive area. Then he felt a little pang of disappointment as she covered her incredible body with the towel.

She was right, he did fear making love, he'd been taught to be exactly that way, and what could be more fearful than a tryst with another man's wife...who he was slated to live with for the next year? Still, the part of him that wanted to see that towel back off of her, wanted to take her in her marriage bed was strong...stonger than he ever could have imagined. He hesitated only briefly before taking the robe from her and casting it aside. "Show me."
 
Monica smiled brightly and led him to the bed which had been turned down already. Casting aside her towel, Monica crawled into the center and perched there patting the spot in front of her. "I am offering allof this-" she motioned to her body "-for your learning pleasure. Just do what seems right. I will do the same. Together we will step into that world you are hiding from."

She waited patiently for him to join her.
 
Her smile was blinding, blocking out all the shadows in the room (like the fact that it belonged to another man) and Ron stared still half-disbelieving at the gorgeous figure of the woman on the bed waiting...for him.

"Do what feels natural."

He thought about that for a moment, looking her up and down and felt his hand reach out and start to intertwine itself into her short, damp hair. He leaned in and pressed his lips closed lips against hers, feeling awkward since it had been so long since his last girlfriend.
 
Monica felt the hesitation and fought her desire to take control. He still seemed unsure andd she wanted to give him time to adjust before throwing something at him he'd likely never considered.

So she kissed back, letting him gain his footing at his own pace. She did, howevere, lay herself back against the pillows so he was forced to lie atop her if he wished to continue.
 
Ronald felt her match his kiss, soft lips embracing his. He closed his eyes, drinking in the feelings of it all, her damp hair on his fingers, her hot breath on his face. As the kiss started to extend he felt her rolling backward. She started to pull away from him as she fell back but he didn't want to break the contact and so he found himself slowly sliding down atop her.

His chest pressed against her first and he shivered as he felt her breasts pressing back against him. He felt his penis brush against her soft body and then sighed in pleasure as her smooth abdomen captured it between them. Continuing what felt natural, he allowed his hand to slide out of her hair, down the arch of her neck, and then brush over her shoulder and down her side, savoring her smooth, feminine skin under his touch as he explored down toward her hips and his ultimate goal of the tight backside that had captured his attention earlier in the night.
 
Monica kneaded his shoulders with her fingertips, silently begging him to keep going. Her skin was feverish and her mind in a fog. She knew it was wrong but could anyone blame her?

Momentarily breaking the kiss she pushed him up a little. "My nipples," she whispered breathlessly. "Please, play with my nipples."

Her scent rose up and between that and his cock against her abdomen, she was driven near to madness.
 
"Oh...ok," Ron stammered, breaking away from their kiss, simultaneously surprised and aroused by the naked desire in her voice. He lifted his chest off of her a bit, making room for his hands to work and redirected the hand that had been headed for her backside.

Shivering with pure delight he softy scooped both of her large breasts into his hands, surprised as the over flowed his grasp a little bit. He had gotten a quick feel of a couple of girlfriends (through their shirt of course) a long time ago but it didn't hold a candle to Monica's magnificent softness filling his hands. He found himself surprised at how large and hard her nipples were against his grasp.

He started tenatively massaging her breasts with his hands, allowing his palms to rub up against her nipples on and off as his fingertips worked the soft flesh further out.

"Is that right?" He asked shyly, still enjoying the sensation of her now-heaving stomach rubbing against his member.
 
"Amazing," Monica breathed, getting lost in the sensations. One hand snaked down to wrap around his cock, stroking it expertly as she hushed a moan from his hands on her breasts. She was surprised at how hot she felt; how empty.

Her hand continued working over his cock as she pulled him in for another deep kiss.
 
Ron felt a thrill of excitement as he elicited the moan from Monica. She surprised him by pulling him in for another kiss. While their previous kiss had been something of a prolonged peck, this time he felt her lips grinding hungrily against his. Yet it was natural enough and he felt himself answering her urgency as her obvious desire fanned the flames of his own longing.

Then he felt her hand grasp his penis and begin stroking it expertly. It was the first prolonged touch he'd had from her there, other than incidental contact with her belly, and jolts of electric pleasure flashed through his body. He felt a building desire to do something but in his inexperience, he wasn't sure exactly what. The pleasure of the experience was already far beyond his wildest imaginations and so he resisted the urge to do a thousand things at once and instead focused on the thing that was obviously giving Monica such pleasure. She shivered and shuddered every time his palm glanced across one of her hard nipples and so he slowly began increasing the frequency as he massaged her amazing breasts.
 
Panting heavily, Monica opened her legs, pressing her knees into his sides as pleasurable pressure began building within. Gasping, she stopped him for a moment to catch her breath.

"Are you doing alright?" Monica asked breathlessly. "I just... Let me know if I move too fast."

Before he could reply, she hit him wih a surge of strength that switched spots, pinning him beneath her. Slowly she rocked over him, massaging his cock with her hot, swollen wetness.
 
Back
Top