"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

*sighs* I miss all the Torchwood cast really.... maybe the american spin off will be good... but I doubt it

You know, I didn't think I'd miss Owen.

It was really his last two episodes that sold me.

And Tosh, oh, her last conversation with Owen. Talk about getting it in under the wire.

Ianto was amazing except when he was flipping out about his cyborg girlfriend. Which, poor guy, yeah, if I had a cyborg girlfriend that'd be the bee's knees, but dude. Every other time, he was totally The Shit.

I miss seeing Eve Myles on television.

And I miss seeing her with Rhys!

(Fuck, I even miss Andy.)

"Torchwood" American Style will only be good if they get Barrowman.

Or David Tennant as the strange old dude from Torchwood Two.

Okay, something to think about, this'll help me figure out where we go from here:

If your character had a totem or a spirit animal, what would it be?

a Sehlet of course. But this is a moot question. Animal Totem and or animal spirits are illogical. ;)

a Sehlet of course. But this is a moot question. Animal Totem and or animal spirits are illogical. ;)

Tch. "Logic .... merely enables one to be wrong with authority." -The Doctor.

XD

XD

XD

Last edited:
Okay, something to think about, this'll help me figure out where we go from here:

If your character had a totem or a spirit animal, what would it be?

omg if you say we're gonna be power rangers... I'm calling the crossover police on you *wags her finger*

and I have not a single clue lol

umm ..hmm I'm all stuck on the 'Screaming at the world, because no one's listening.' bit.. poor Donna

*ponders* a nightingale seems too sweet.... but a badger is kind of odd as well... I always did suck at this spirit animal thing... could say she was a human ... I do remember them being distinctly called animals at one point or another

omg if you say we're gonna be power rangers... I'm calling the crossover police on you *wags her finger*

and I have not a single clue lol

umm ..hmm I'm all stuck on the 'Screaming at the world, because no one's listening.' bit.. poor Donna

*ponders* a nightingale seems too sweet.... but a badger is kind of odd as well... I always did suck at this spirit animal thing... could say she was a human ... I do remember them being distinctly called animals at one point or another

It's a tough question, I know, and I'm sorry.

But it might come into play later. Depending.

Oddly enough, given Donna's current "condition," her human spirit might do well to be her animal side. Or, if her human side is in ascension, her DoctorDonna aspect might be her spirit side?

(Were Donna entirely human, I'd totally suggest a red squirrel. Enjoys running about, and chittering, and arguing, but Heaven fucking help you if she's cornered.)

I dunno. Just trying to get the lay of the land for this, I have kind of a Choose Your Own Adventure thing happening in my head.

(The Doctor's spiritual aspect should be interesting.)

As for crossovers? :: grins :: I would never do that. At least, not with Power Rangers...

Tch. "Logic .... merely enables one to be wrong with authority." -The Doctor.

XD

XD

XD

if forced into a corner i'd have to go with someling along the lines of a dragon.. patient and calm. until she's awaked. and then she'll fuck you up.

I love Doctor Who!!! My favorite show of all time :D. would love to join the RP. I was hoping to play as Ood Sigma.

That.

Is a request I had never expected to hear!

Hm. Well. I do have kind of an idea for an Ood related arc a couple of stories in, and we can talk about you maybe portraying oul' Sigma at that point? You know, depending on how things go?

In the meantime, was their anyone else who struck your fancy?

if forced into a corner i'd have to go with someling along the lines of a dragon.. patient and calm. until she's awaked. and then she'll fuck you up.

Did they have dragons on Vulcan? I mean, there were dragons in Centauri legends in "B5" and dragons on Pern and dragons in the "Norby" books, so it's not unheard-of. Alien dragons.

Also, Fin Fang Foom.

...or did you mean for Donna?

well.. her ancestery.. some generations back is part human..

Charles Tucker the Third married great something er other grandma T'Pol.

Tucker = T'Ker

as for dragons.

Vulcan is a desert planet. I'd be suprised if it didn't have dragons.. err.. flying dinosuars..

The Vulcan Science Directorate denies the existance of Dragons.

well.. her ancestery.. some generations back is part human..

Charles Tucker the Third married great something er other grandma T'Pol.

Tucker = T'Ker

as for dragons.

Vulcan is a desert planet. I'd be suprised if it didn't have dragons.. err.. flying dinosuars..

The Vulcan Science Directorate denies the existance of Dragons.

Pterosaurian atavisms with thermochemical respiratory systems, yeah, makes sense. Ish. Heh.

I rather liked the sehlat notion, meself.

Um. Var? As sexy as that pseudo-orgasm was, and really, really it was...

Could I maybe write The Doctor's response to his being pinned and throttled? Instead of sonicking her? I hate to pull rank, but this Time Lord's got a trick up his sleeve.

sure.. just slip it to me via pm and i'll add it.. or if you have a better cut off point..

intelligent, wise, telepathic... why wouldn't you want to be him? other than perhaps looks..

and for someone else, perhaps The Master

I love Sigma! Oddly, the whole Cthulu-face thing isn't a turn-off for me.

Going straight from Sigma to The Master, though, that's a bit of a jump! I think he might still be dead and cremated at this point, unless you can suggest a compelling resurrection vector?

what can I say... I'm a man of many talents... but the Master has always made sure he had a way out.. look at what they did with the ring, and with Lucy Saxon. and I know I could easily think of something.

Okay, that's cool.

When you think of something, break it down for me and we'll try to hash out the kinks?

Last post now edited to accommodate Jack's arrival.

(Sorry, Lunar, but you always were a lightning-fast post-ninja. :rolleyes: )

Oh, wait, hang on, still Sontarans, he only took down his interrogator... quick edit, shouldn't be a mo'.

EDIT: There, soz.

Their backs are to him, Lunar. :: grins :: Go to town.

Last edited:
Back