At the Gym

trask9 said:
At certain times of the day they would be empty execpt for me and a young college kid who always showed up when I was in the shower...He also had the most perfect ass I have ever seen on another male. I had never thought about fucking another guy but I would have jumped at the chance to mount his ass. I still get hard thinking about him. TJ


Im sorry but that is so hot. I would LOVE to see his ass, I get so hard for college males with a great ass
 
At the Gym/In the Shower

I guess I should have called this thread 'In the Shower At the Gym' cause I think that's what we are all interested in. A little action in the shower after a workout.

I had a question for the people who read this thread.
Would you be interested in seeing photos of us (the people who read/post on here) showering at the gym?
 
Post 119

Evan,

Sure would like to see photo's of guys showering at the Gym. Unfortunately, I belong to a City Run community gym and don't think I could talk anybody into taking pictures of me or of them.
 
Pix

I know it's not an easy thing to do. You don't want people to think you are taking voyeur pix and it's a challenge trying to set the camera up if you are alone.

I did it this past week with a small digital camera. I was at the gym at a slow time and the stalls have curtains so I felt pretty safe but still I was nervous as hell!

I'm still trying to figure out how to post.
 
One to start

GM1
 
Even though the gym is not a place for sexual thoughts but after reading this thread how can I not have at least 1 sexual thought the next time I enter the gym locker room?

I love this thread but its a poison too....


LOL
 
See you in the Locker Room

Let those sexual thoughts come out South Florida.
The locker room is a more interesting place with you in it.
It may be poison, but it's our brand of poison.
 
meet you today?

It's going to be a rainy walk to the gym today.

After the workout a nice hot shower will feel good.

I will nod to you when I'm headed into the shower. I will take that last shower on the end.

Come over and check me out. You know I'll be hard.
 
It's " bi-tale, if you're adventurous go here " ... link in my signature.
 
What we need to do is rent a gym for the night and get everyone on this thread to come and "work out"
 
totally

Evan Ver said:
I'm in the gym pretty often and when I'm showering I feel like getting some action. Today the gym shower had curtains, but when it's just a stall I like to make sure my cock is a little pumped - it looks better that way.
My question is; do you guys notice a nice cock in the gym and do you think it would be hot to come in and suck someone for a minute? Just a quick tease suck - it's a gym and as a married guy I don't want to get caught.


i really think that would be hot, ive thought about it a lot actually
 
jimjammer said:
i really think that would be hot, ive thought about it a lot actually

how could we not notice? :rolleyes: and we're the ones that think of sex 3,000,000 times every minute :rolleyes: so yes while we're admiring someone's equipment we might think of things to do... :devil:
 
Meet me at the Gym this morning

I'm going to be leaving for the gym in about 20 minutes.
Workout will take about 45, then I hit the locker room.
A nice steam to loosen up and then a nice warm soapy shower.
You know I'm going to be thinking of all you lit guys and the fun we could be having.
Maybe one of you is going to be right next to me in the steam room?
I'm sitting on my towel - exposed for you to check out.
I'm Full but not hard.
You know that feeling you get when you know just a little breeze will cause a full blown erection?
I get up from time to time to stretch in the steam.
My full cock is right there in your face - inches away.
You want some?
 
Back
Top