Mama Blu's

blulilacgrl

Viva la Tarte!
Yep my original location was closed by the PTB. But that's all right. Think of this as a new location, a grand reopening!

Come have a drink, have some fun, and if you need a little pick me up... come see me. I'm still sittin' at the end of the bar, sippin' my drink and willin' to lend an ear.

Blu :kiss:

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAi2BDcQTnHjhNusiUBYHVJI5hnlrpBclqBVl8cPhnBbr9ehpPcw​

Cover Charge Sat. 11/16

[laughs] Ahh.. but some things will stay the same. ;)

Now as every good business needs to earn money (and Mama’s House of Blu ain’t any different) there will be a cover charge. Each night you will be expected to do somethin’ if you want to hang out in my place. So be sure to check for the price of admittance.

And in honor of my very first cover charge, let's do it again. ;)

Introduce yourself and tell me what I need to keep at the bar to get you to come back.

[laughs] Ahh.. but some things will stay the same. ;)

Now as every good business needs to earn money (and Mama’s House of Blu ain’t any different) there will be a cover charge. Each night you will be expected to do somethin’ if you want to hang out in my place. So be sure to check for the price of admittance.

And in honor of my very first cover charge, let's do it again. ;)

Introduce yourself and tell me what I need to keep at the bar to get you to come back.

More nuts. :D

More nuts. :D

Well you're here, so... check! [laughs]

You are Absolutely Bananas!

1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz banana liqueur
1 1/2 oz pineapple juice

Shake well with ice, strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve.

[laughs] Thought of you today. I was at the grocery store and they had overripe mushy bananas on sale. ;)

Pepsi please....

Just for you. ;)

phpml6iqvpm.jpg

Well you're here, so... check! [laughs]

You are Absolutely Bananas!

1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz banana liqueur
1 1/2 oz pineapple juice

Shake well with ice, strain into a chilled cocktail glass, and serve.

[laughs] Thought of you today. I was at the grocery store and they had overripe mushy bananas on sale. ;)

I get that a lot.

Cover Charge Tues 11/17

Much better :D

[laughs] So weird. :rolleyes:

So I am assuming that you are thankful for it? That is a good thing because as we know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And we all need to think up things to say when we are asked what we are thankful for.

But you know what? While I am thankful for a lot of things~ good friends that have helped me and been there for me this past year is in my top five. There are a lot of things I am NOT thankful for.

* slow ass drivers that can't comprehend a speed limit sign
* having to give up soda
* the inability to get my entire house clean (I swear it is a version of Newton's Third Law of action-reaction. If my kitchen is clean, my bedroom is a mess and vice versa). :mad:

So on that note, today's cover...

What are you NOT thankful for? What really bugs the shit out you, drives you up the wall and makes you want to scream (and not in a good way ;)).

Come on... share with the group.

[laughs] So weird. :rolleyes:

So I am assuming that you are thankful for it? That is a good thing because as we know Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And we all need to think up things to say when we are asked what we are thankful for.

But you know what? While I am thankful for a lot of things~ good friends that have helped me and been there for me this past year is in my top five. There are a lot of things I am NOT thankful for.

* slow ass drivers that can't comprehend a speed limit sign
* having to give up soda
* the inability to get my entire house clean (I swear it is a version of Newton's Third Law of action-reaction. If my kitchen is clean, my bedroom is a mess and vice versa). :mad:

So on that note, today's cover...

What are you NOT thankful for? What really bugs the shit out you, drives you up the wall and makes you want to scream (and not in a good way ;)).

Come on... share with the group.

This is my first time being here. However you know who I am! I love to drink Mountain Dew but my favorite mixed drink is Slo Gin Fizz.

Things that I am NOT thankful for:
Not enough money.
Family fights
Grumpy relatives.
oh the list could go on but I wont bore you.

This is my first time being here. However you know who I am! I love to drink Mountain Dew but my favorite mixed drink is Slo Gin Fizz.

Things that I am NOT thankful for:
Not enough money.
Family fights
Grumpy relatives.
oh the list could go on but I wont bore you.

Mornin' Rogues!

Mountain-Dew-Drink.jpg

I am thinking it is probably too early for the Sloe Gin Fizz, so I got you this.

Enjoy!

Any plans for the day?

Mornin' Rogues!

Mountain-Dew-Drink.jpg

I am thinking it is probably too early for the Sloe Gin Fizz, so I got you this.

Enjoy!

Any plans for the day?
Thank you Miss Blu!!! I needed that!!! Plans for the day are taking lit breaks in between doing homework.

Thank you Miss Blu!!! I needed that!!! Plans for the day are taking lit breaks in between doing homework.

now I am sure you have said what you are going back to school for, but I don't think I have caught the answer. So I will ask again if you don't mind. What are you studying?

now I am sure you have said what you are going back to school for, but I don't think I have caught the answer. So I will ask again if you don't mind. What are you studying?
Basically I want to be a female version of Patch Adams (like the movie Robin Williams starred in). However I just received my Associates degree in Health Care Administration about 8 weeks ago. Now I am in my second class going toward my Bachelors in Family and Child Services.

Basically I want to be a female version of Patch Adams (like the movie Robin Williams starred in). However I just received my Associates degree in Health Care Administration about 8 weeks ago. Now I am in my second class going toward my Bachelors in Family and Child Services.

How much longer do you have?

Well I got almost two years to obtain my Bachelors Degree, and then after that I will see if I can go for more or not.

Back