Authors! Sign in here!

Greetings, Earthlings. I'm Hypoxia [gasp!] and the less said about me, the better, but I will admit to be tall, bi, and Martian. I usually reside somewhere between Alaska and Nicaragua. I like living near international borders, just in case. (Always keep a passport handy.)

I have worked in many areas of technology and arts, having at various times made my living in medicine, electronics, music, photography, and tech writing and editing. I also write songs, propaganda, field guides, and scathing reviews. Y'all do NOT want to read my poetry.

Many of my submissions here are my renderings of my late uncle Ron's journals, including tales of his friends. Y'all get to decide just how 'true' those accounts are. I know that these range from erotic fantasy to straight reporting. My own storytelling... needs some work.

Accordions don't play Lady Of Spain -- people do.
 
Hello and welcome to our newest members in Story Ideas! :) Enjoy your stay here!
 
Hi, I'm Gabby. I'm brand spanking new to Lit, and I'm looking forward to delving into my writing. It's been a long time, and I miss it. This is an excellent excuse for me to flex my creative muscles again, and I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know other writers.

I mostly have experience with horror, but I love a salacious read. Many of my story ideas involve lesbianism, bisexuality, infidelity, voyeurism/exhibitionism, D/s, and/or roleplay. So here goes!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the site. If you wish to expand your creative repertoire, might I suggest joining the Survivor Contest next year (this year's is almost done). It will give you a chance to stretch your boundaries.

Enjoy

BrettJ in Canada
 
Finally getting the nerve up to post here.

Greetings, all, my name is Andrew. I'm a long-time consumer and recent contributor to Literotica. I'm pretty good at writing stories, but I suck at coming up with plots or scenarios, so I'm eager to hear your requests and/or suggestions. I'm kinkier than a phone cord (and old enough to know what that means), but if I were cornered, I'd say my strongest interests are in Nonconsent, BDSM, and edgier stuff like that. I'll consider anything and any time I feel judgmental, I remember how much I would enjoy it if someone judged my kinks, and I shut my damn mouth. I will tell you that from personal preference, I will not write father/daughter incest (unless it happens in a "one big happy fucking family" type situation), but other than that, Literotica's posting restrictions are more stringent than my own. Feel free to PM me or Yahoo me (or even message me on Yahoo Messenger - hee hee). My one published submission is pretty inoffensive and will give you an idea of my style and voice, so check it out if you need a sample to see if you'd like me to write your story.
 
Last edited:
i'm totally new here

Hi y'all. I'm balasu and love writing erotic stories. i've just started writing and i'd love all the help you can give me. i also wouldn't say no to getting to know a few members.
 
Last edited:
Hello all. My name is Rick. I just joined this site but hope to be submitting some of my work soon. I almost exclusively write and post stories centering around non-consent/forced sex. My niche is writing fictional stories involving real people and real places. I've previously been posting my stories on message boards that cater to this genre of fantasy, but was directed here by my online role play partner.

I've already read several stories here and plan to read much more. I am very impressed with the caliber of writing displayed on Literotica.
 
To our new writers, my suggestion is a simple one - write.

Write for fun, enjoyment, but continue to write. Check your spelling and grammar (use an editor if you feel you need one) Expand your boundaries and don't get discouraged. We all started out with our first piece.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi all. I'm tangentjoker. I've been on Literotica for a few months. I have several stories, illustrations and one poem posted. I'm also a volunteer editor here so I don't always have time to write. I might be putting up ideas I come up with that I';m not motivated enough to write for myself. The beautiful part is that, once someone else has written it I can then edit it.
 
Hi All. My name is EvilBill. I live in the UK. I have spent a while reading stories on this site and hope to start submitting my own. Some from experience and some from my filthy mind. I hope you enjoy them. E
 
Hi ppls my name is kyriae and im 21 yrs old..i live in barbados and i joined because i love to read and i also edit stories for fun with some of my friends so it became natural to want to edit for people.... i love non human and sci fi the most..... but most things i read just depends on my mood...... i have written 2 or 3 stories on here but i guess the buggest downfall to writers is not writers block as they call it but motivation to write.... its eazy having ideas but sometimes to actually write it down and fleashen it out can be tiring..... if anyone needs help or could help me write can contact me anytime
 
Hello all. My name is David McDaniel. But everyone seems to call me Giovanni Carter, or Gio for short. I just turned 18 in August last year, and I have been well versed into writing.

I have personally found this site to be very entertaining in some nights. I would take a small meal and begin to search through the boards and just read some of the amazing things that people seem to put on here.

I am currently in a relationship, and am enjoying her reaction to a little of my writing from time to time.

But enough of that. We're all here for the amazing writing and getting to know one another.
 
Welcome to the site. Continue to write and enjoy the experience.

For all aspiring writers, I'd encourage you to try the Survivor's Contest and test your boundaries. It might prove to be an interesting experience for you.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I thought a thread wherein the authors that post or lurk at the board introduce themselves and their preferred story categories, it would be helpful to those seeking story writers.

What say you, sexy lit authors?

:D
Greetings all

I am a Canadian and am new to Literotica as member, writer and editor. I love good erotic fiction.

My preference for topics is for gay male and incest. Love putting a little twist in my stories like having the younger and or smaller man taking 'control'.

Keep well everyone
Gus
 
Greetings. On this forum, I go by the name of "ShiningShadow", and was originally introduced to it by a friend who I hold as one of the best writers I have ever known.

My writing preferences and avoidances are pretty traditional and 'buttoned-down' (not really a fan of homosexual action in my tales, for instance; hate me if you wish, the flames could potentially be useful to light a grill), save for a single non-traditionalist aspect: I see narrative intensity as one of the greatest forms of creative endeavour possible, and as such love massively-constructed worlds/stories that possess detail rivaling Professor Tolkien's Middle-earth. If such make you stop and ask about what it means to be alive, or whether many of Western society's myriad liberalistic assumptions might be dead wrong...then they might begin to approach perfection.

In any case: here is hoping that any stories/worlds I here describe (or indeed, fully write out) live up to such high standards; both mine and potentially others'. If any might wish to enter them via roleplaying one of their in-set settings, I am quite likely to be willing, assuming it's been sufficiently fleshed out.

Happy hunting to all.

EDIT: If I ever wrote a previous greeting long ago, and simply forgot about it, then my apologies already.
 
I'm Cassie and I am a school teacher in Kentucky. I love reading and erotica is an especially descriptive and emotional genre. I am fascinated with the idea of breaking traditions and customs, and fulfilling mutual desires with like minded non judgmental people.

In my first 2 stories, I hoped to give voice to a lonely sensual seeking woman whose life is based loosely on mine. It is our quest for loving acceptance that gives rise to the critics ire, those who pass judgement and condemn those of us who can't see the world through the same blurred narrow lens.

I don't believe anyone should judge others unless they have first walked in their shoes so the trick is I DON'T LET ANYONE BORROW MY HEELS!!! LOL!!! Please read my first 2 stories if you like and PM me if you want!

XOXOXO!
Cassie

http://www.literotica.com/s/making-mom-1
http://www.literotica.com/s/making-mom-ch-02
 
Welcome to the site CASSIE. As you will see from my link, I have a few more stories posted than you. Keep writing and never let yourself get discouraged. It can be a wonderful outlet.

BrettJ in Canada
 
hello all,

please do read the stories of the genre u like and plz plz plz do vote and comment if u like or dislike the stories.

its a request.

frank
 
I have two stories started about women who like to go on ************ or Omegle or similar sites and play with the guys they meet. I don't have enough insight on the woman's point of view and would love to hear from someone with these experiences. I would like to be able to chat and "get into the heads" of women who enjoy this activity. Not necessarily looking to get frisky with you, but would love to chat.
 
I am working on a story. My official first Erotic story with out any help of bouncing off ideas through rp. It taking me a little while.

I hope i can get a little more than a page at the moment. It isn't completely ready I have bits and pieces here and there. Not sure if it should be in Non-human erotic, or Erotic Horror.
 
If it has elements of horror in it, the latter category. If not, the former. Just continue to work at your own pace. I can say that if LIT disagrees with your choice of category placement, they can change it.

Good luck with your writing. A new piece of mine just posted today, if anyone is interested.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi!
I'm Susan, a 37 year old housewife in Illinois, originally from LA. I'm bisexual, and within the last few years I am a submissive slut for my husband/master. I'm also bisexual and a huge exhibitionist. I have been the center of a few gang bangs and bukkake parties... I love love love cum! ...On my face, in my tummy,dripping out....you get the idea.
My stories are actually the joint effort of my husband Ray and myself, taken from our swinging adventures and tasks he has given me in order to become a better slut. We love Non-consensual and bondage, group sex stories, and light BDSM.
Ray is a computer techie/gamer and is working on a PC game centered around domination and non-consensual sex. Should be hot!
;-)~
 
Last edited:
Bisexual gangbangs

I'm Eric, 37 from Australia. I like group sex - gangbang stories appeal to me. There's not enough about fucking in swimwear for my liking. The best sex I've had has been at the beach or pool - guys or gals - and if it's MMF+ and bi, that's hitting the jackpot. It took me a while to overcome my bashfulness about my predilection but hey, you only live once - my Speedo body won't last forever so why not enjoy it while I can? I've posted my first story - Christmas Fuck Party - and would love people to read it and give me constructive feedback. I'm waiting for a second posting - Fucking the School Slut Chapter 1 - I'm aiming for a slow burn with this one - not sure where it's going to go so ideas would be great.
 
Hello fellow authors

Ivan here. a newbie here in this site. I enjoy reading and writing erotica. I want to submit some of my work and get feed back from fellow readers and authors. this will help me with my writing skills.
 
Back
Top