New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Ha! Perhaps... I must admit (just between you, me, mackjack, and the entire rest of the internet) I've not actually met a fuck buddy here.

Shocking, I know...

I met Mackjackk. I can't remember who won at pool though cos it was that long ago :(

Is 'the food' some kind of code? Or is MJ just implying he was distracted by boobs (easily done - we've all been there)

was deep fried goodness and beer ..

no she brought the distractions.. and left with them..

speaking of which i've not seen anything from you for a long time.. time to go restalking :p

Ah yes, boobs or food, they both work the same on guys...

True as my mother said to me, if you are aiming to win a man via his stomach, ou are aiming too high.

was deep fried goodness and beer ..

no she brought the distractions.. and left with them..

speaking of which i've not seen anything from you for a long time.. time to go restalking :p

I did not leave with the beer. Sheesh.

I also agree on cold vs. muggy. Far easier just to get another blankie.

It's official KS's mum is a crack-up. I've not heard that before but it's a good line! I actually LOL'd...

I met Mackjackk. I can't remember who won at pool though cos it was that long ago :(

Jeez, I drop in and find you have nearly let the thread die, good to see a few more recent posts!

Hope all are well. How are you k_s, , she's a hottie isn't she Mack.

Have fun!

exactly who leaves beer behind

and i'm with you re cold night vrs muggy

I would leave beer behind. Disgusting stuff that it is.

Jeez, I drop in and find you have nearly let the thread die, good to see a few more recent posts!

Hope all are well. How are you k_s, , she's a hottie isn't she Mack.

Have fun!

Pfft nothing to do with me.

Life is going OK thanks. Hope things are good with you.

yeah :) life is good :)

beer is fantastic.. you should try it..

and yeah shes a cute hottie :) loads of fun too
:)

Back