Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

Is it any good? I use Manic Panic atomic turquoise but I'm told Directions is a really good brand.

Also that colour loooks niiiiiiiice WOW

I used Crazy Colour before, never Manic Panic though. Directions is good, colours are really strong but it does come out a lot, I leave pink prints all over my pillow cases! Is yours good? Does it stay in?

Please stop. Toooo much sexy geekness. No I'm joking please continue.

Is Juno a geek? Juno and Ramona Flowers. Wow.

Maybe off subject and not geeky. But does anyone like skulls? Not in the goth sense but cool artistic, psycadelic skulls. I love Mexican skulls. I'm painting one at the moment.

I used Crazy Colour before, never Manic Panic though. Directions is good, colours are really strong but it does come out a lot, I leave pink prints all over my pillow cases! Is yours good? Does it stay in?

Mine doesn't come out on pillowcases and it stays in pretty well...if I wash it in cool water there's pretty much no fade, but when I give in and wash it in warm it turns from vibrant turquoise to mint green in a couple of weeks. Not too bad looking though and once it's faded to that it just stays that colour.

Please stop. Toooo much sexy geekness. No I'm joking please continue.

Is Juno a geek? Juno and Ramona Flowers. Wow.

Maybe off subject and not geeky. But does anyone like skulls? Not in the goth sense but cool artistic, psycadelic skulls. I love Mexican skulls. I'm painting one at the moment.

I'm getting a Day Of The Dead skull tattoo in a few weeks :D

Now your just being obscene :-D. If you say you look like Brody from the Distillers I may be overcome.

I'm gearing up for a decent tatt besides the dubious ones I got when younger. Day of the Dead Skull or Tree of Life were top of my list.

Once I've made some money from my jewellery making (yes a guy who makes Jewellery) I may invest in an expensive tattoo.

Damn I'm jealous. It's a good face paint to do, I love it.
Now your just being obscene :-D. If you say you look like Brody from the Distillers I may be overcome.

I'm gearing up for a decent tatt besides the dubious ones I got when younger. Day of the Dead Skull or Tree of Life were top of my list.

Once I've made some money from my jewellery making (yes a guy who makes Jewellery) I may invest in an expensive tattoo.

Ahhh Brody is the hottest....ever!

God I wish I looked like Brody Dalle!

I've already got one tattoo of a bee on the front of my shoulder which is due to form part of a huge swarm on a cherry tree.

You make jewellery?! That's pretty awesome!

God I wish I looked like Brody Dalle!

I've already got one tattoo of a bee on the front of my shoulder which is due to form part of a huge swarm on a cherry tree.

You make jewellery?! That's pretty awesome!

I want to get a black and grey portrait of my grandad on the top left of my back. He looked like a proper film star when he was in his twenties and I have this photo of him looking all windswept and handsome on a boat I want to get done, then on the other side a full colour sailor pinup for him to look at...

I want to get a black and grey portrait of my grandad on the top left of my back. He looked like a proper film star when he was in his twenties and I have this photo of him looking all windswept and handsome on a boat I want to get done, then on the other side a full colour sailor pinup for him to look at...

Oh wow....that sounds amazing!

I have an obligatory Chinese symbol and a sun that I drew my self and got tattooed while mega hungover. Doh!

I make and design silver jewellery and I'm taking the plunge into trying to sell it as a business (side line) if I can transfer the pics from FB to my iPhone I may post some designs.

Brody Dalle is massively hot.

Despite my various peccadilloes I'm in heaven on this thread.

I have an obligatory Chinese symbol and a sun that I drew my self and got tattooed while mega hungover. Doh!

I make and design silver jewellery and I'm taking the plunge into trying to sell it as a business (side line) if I can transfer the pics from FB to my iPhone I may post some designs.

Brody Dalle is massively hot.

Despite my various peccadilloes I'm in heaven on this thread.

Ooh you definitely should post some designs! Sounds interesting.

Will do when I get near a Laptop. iPhone won't allow me.

Some designs are quite industrial looking. I don't do delicate and pretty. Lol.

I'm not so much into BDSM but I do like some designs of the surgical steel "toys" you sometimes see. Some beautiful shapes and designs. They look like works of art as well as sex toys.

Myself, I'd love a sort of steampunk style sex toy of some kind. I don't even know if they exist. If they don't, they should.

Not quite Steampunk but you may like Machines de l'ile. I visited in Nantes. Very cool.

Steam punk sex toys sounds very interesting.

You know, brass controls with nice filigree engraving, smooth gunmetal shafts...they'd be great.

I shall investigate Machines De L'ile though, sounds interesting!

I agree, geeks are hot (be they male or female)

I so love that Diablo III is finally out :heart:

Myself, I'd love a sort of steampunk style sex toy of some kind. I don't even know if they exist. If they don't, they should.

You know, brass controls with nice filigree engraving, smooth gunmetal shafts...they'd be great.

I shall investigate Machines De L'ile though, sounds interesting!

Gunmetal sex toy with filigree engraving sounds SO RIGHT.

Ok. Now you have both got me thinking I should go into sex toy design and manufacture. I'm thinking Smith & Wesson guns not. A smooth gun metal dildo (barrel) with filigree flora engravings symmetrical up both sides with a beautiful engraved ergonomic ebony handle. Or (fake) ivory handle.

Ok. Now you have both got me thinking I should go into sex toy design and manufacture. I'm thinking Smith & Wesson guns not. A smooth gun metal dildo (barrel) with filigree flora engravings symmetrical up both sides with a beautiful engraved ergonomic ebony handle. Or (fake) ivory handle.

Yes! yes! YESSS!!

Back