New Story Advertisments

New Chapter out today...

Chapter 5 of Staring At The Sun has appeared today.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or comments. As always, I will reply to anyone who takes the time to leave a few words for me, whether good or bad.

I'm currently working on Chapter 6 and a new story "A Man and A Woman" is pending and waiting approval. The new story is very romantic and is based on my two week holiday in Majorca.

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted and left comments so far.

janiexx:)
 
janiexx said:
Chapter 5 of Staring At The Sun has appeared today.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or comments. As always, I will reply to anyone who takes the time to leave a few words for me, whether good or bad.

I'm currently working on Chapter 6 and a new story "A Man and A Woman" is pending and waiting approval. The new story is very romantic and is based on my two week holiday in Majorca.

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted and left comments so far.

janiexx:)

mmmm
janie girl..where ya been?

I'll check it out later....
 
Hi sirhugs!

I've been on vacation and busy writing - I would love to hear from you with your thoughts.

Your opinion is, as always, of real value to me.

janiexx:)
 
3rd story

My third submission, "Can't Help Myself" is pending but I'm already looking forward to receiving feedback. As a writer, I invite all comments and/or criticism. I initially became a member of Literotica as a means to give my husband something to look forward to while I was out of state. He enjoys the saucy read and has been a longtime fan of this site. My last submissions were written several months ago and I felt the creative bug begin to stir again. Should you find the stories below interesting, I hope the 3rd satisfies you as well. Here's to looking forward to a good read.


Category: Anal
One Week- Sex-starved woman recalls the last time.
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=260538

Category: Toys and Masturbation
Goldilocks- Modern day Goldie defiling a residence.
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=261305
 
jeninflorida said:
I'm looking for feedback on my newest story

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=271683

the story posted on sunday, but been a little busy getting ready for this latest hurricane....

any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
Jen


I gave it a "5" for heat, but thought it would be even better with more dialogue, especially to open the story. The beginning was very 'tell' ratherthan 'show'. Then during the sex scene, I wasn't sure if it was silent on purpose ( dramatic effect) or that you forgot that most of us talk during sex. The sex scene could have been hotter with more detail. don't be afraid to expand to longer formats.
 
I just had my first story on Literotica posted. It's called The Hat. It's about a strange hat that a guy's friend wears, letting him get as lucky as could be with the ladies. I hope everyone enjoys it!
 
Heartless

My newest little story of romance is now posted. It's a story about healing a broken heart. Enjoy and I hope to hear from you!

SW
 
Romance Story

"A Man and A Woman" appeared yesterday and I would appreciate all feedback and comments.

The story was inspired by two recent events and is unashamedly romantic, but I hope the sex is hot...;)

Thanks and enjoy,
janiexx:)
 
New Story Approved.

This morning I received an always pleasant surprise. My latest submission has been approved and posted.

I would love for anyone who has the time, to read it. It's a short one! Clicking the link below will take you there. This story is for any Writer that's ever had a Troll on their Tale. *LOL*

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=272572

Thank you all, for your kindness,

Duddle146
 
Last edited:
Seeking feedback.

"Attorney Cum Laude" by Ringle. A little play on words in the title sets the tone for a woman's self examination of her conscience. Doesn't everyone come to that "moment of truth" point in their lives, where they must decide where their moral boundaries lie? A guilty conscience or guilty pleasures? A fantasy sprinkled with a little humour.

http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=271745

:cool: :cool: :eek: :eek:
 
Last edited:
Passion Ch. 3 is up now, depicting our heroine's first lesbian experiences. The previous reports of BDSM and a villain being in this part did not work out, I'm afraid. Events outside Lit's sphere of influence have damaged my inspiration for the series, so it will not be continuing. I did enjoy writing it, though, I must say. I hope you all enjoy the reading too.

I will be back, probably with something outside the Celebrity category. For now, later, y'all.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top